Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mali u r too much. first u ask ur Dad to give u update on Geet episode. and now watch it with Mama-Mami. 🤣

Opti The light was good enough. thoda jyada hota to fire brigade bulana padta. 🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, you are basing your assessment on what your dad and hubby said.  But I still don't agree with you about the Indian men's mentality. You really think the men behave themselves 9 months of every pregnancy in a country which has on an average of  3.1 births per family?  Why do you think women were sent to their parents place when they complete 7 months of pregnancy?  This must be something that the mahila mandals like to float - the myth of the abstaining man during wife's pregnancy.   
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ smi: did not arjun tell he'll make MSK;s wedding day a memorable disaster for him 😉? we went nuts dissing it & the CVS completely forgot.. the CVS have very little memory i believe they can t remember parallel stuFF!! 🤣
winona thumbnail
CVs forgot the bangles too. 😃
ainaGURTI thumbnail
@ wini : i could not CONtrol yaaR!! nght they had come home so could not watch the epi😡.... & my cousins keep surrounding me while i switch on th system they want me to play songs & videos🤔.. so i could not watch on net either😭... i lost all patience &at 1.30 during repeat wen everyone was sitti in main hall i went & put on TV!!! 🤣
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wini ya they forgot..🤢 
And they will forget the bindi sajaana alsoEdited by spshastr - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Smita di- today then will be thoughts on characters. Character sketches n future char development

And of course the unrevenging revenge of chubby
winona thumbnail
Smi as per SBS Dadi will come in the morning and ask her to do first choolha rasam. she will keep glancing at him thinking about the night and he will avoid looking at her. She will think may be he was uncomfortable because of her first marriage and blah blah. 

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all, as a (almost) daily reader of some of the analysis here, I thought why not write my own mini take for the epi yday, though I hate to write. And dont wanna open another thread for it.

But it wont be a detailed one, have no time for it😒

Well I actually loved the epi yday, my heart was going all DD for the SR scene, it was almost flawless, both performance wise and the total outcome of that scene. Drashti was mindblowing and so was GC.

I think they are saving up even more passionate scenes for the consummation, but wihtout doing anything they did so much, what will happen when do it☺️And he was all loaded.
And after reading the article I think the make up consummation will be wild☺️
And about the song selection, hmm maybe labon ko or raat ka nasha, oops maybe I went off topic now, back to yday epi😆

I read many had problem with Maans reaction to his thoghts. Well I think what he did was right, I mean he cares for her, and dont want to hurt her. But maybe what he said was not rightly said, I think he meant that it wont be right now and not beacuse of the pregnancy🤔. And at times what you think dont come out the right way, you cant always convey they way you want it to be conveyed, at times it gets wrong. His expressions was right, maybe not the dialouge.

I wish I could write more, but Im being late for ma lecture🤢
I hope I made sense, and ma attempt wasnt that bad😳😆

ainaGURTI thumbnail
@ asmii : 👍🏼 i did not like him gng out the rooom tat is ma oly prob!!