Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Opti - I am really amazed at how you come up with these details. Brilliant. 👏

Yes, that is exactly what I was saying a little while ago. If they just clearly decided whether they want to keep the baby or not, and if they want to keep the baby, let us know exactly what the problem is with CON. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

no zee , this is only an excuse .....lots of shows r family shows , which has shown much more than CCBM , just like we r talking abt kayamat's SR scene 😆

well me not here to fight abt CCBM only trying to explain if we r ok when someother show is not showing anything , and when Geet is showing so much then we shld be happy with what we r getting ....and No other show has showen what Geet has shown ......u didnt tell me what u saw in  other shows that they didnt show in Geet yet , so i m assuming there is nothing like this 😆

in short we getting a lot frm Geet 😛

Ok Bidaai was a family show, but it showed much more than Geet, not only neck kiss, but even cheek kiss, almost lips kiss, remember the suhaag raat of RagVir and SaLekh as well, etc.........

why blaming stories yaar ...idhar GC se kuch bhi galti ho jaaye he is spineless and in this show its story 😆

I am not blaming GC, coz he has no power over changing the story, only if he is allowed to........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

yup new entry is some Mukta Dhond ....donnu which show she has done before but i think RBO 😕

Is she doing Sam's role kya?.......

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Priti, my knowledge on this subject is from books I read during my pregnancy and of course the net to brush up on my memory.  I know of a person who had an incompetent cervix during her second pregnancy and had to abstain for the rest of her pregnancy. The spasms which are caused during normal intercourse can be a threat in these cases.

I too want them to decide once and for all what they want to do with the baby instead of coming up with half baked plots which don't make much sense. Any ordinary female who has been through what Geet has been through will definitely be in the high risk pregnancy state and I don't think con is allowed till delivery and the mandatory period of healing  in that case.      
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ opti
👏  nice reasoning and well explained
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Helloz oneline devils!!!!

Finally I did it.......u wanna know what???

Scroll down.................................................................

scroll down more/.....

a bit more...............................................

some more pattience please😳

I watched the episode!!!!!!🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣What  else!!!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The episode was so darn neat!!!!  Even NE scene was good....the girl emoted well and voice modulation was good too. But the last half of her dialogue was dubbed by someone else...

More than the half SR, I was happy with the entire continuity of the epsiode......every frame was appropriate and good!😳😳😳😳😳

Maaneet were on fire!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Jo-glow has already written a thesis on it so nothing left for me to write about........

Hey Arpi, Opti, Anj, Rash, Marsh, Geeky....neone else here????? Helloz to u too
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anshu, Priti🤗

Don't know about NE, exercised my janm siddha right of using the FF button
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Opti. Geet has almost been killed so many times. It should be a high risk pregnancy for her. I have always been surprised when the doctors have told her everything is normal every time she has been for check ups till date. We don;t call it super baby for nothing now, do we? 

I just hope someone explains it to her and her husband and they don't prolong this dooriyan without conversation and clarity for too long.