DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
SR scenario version 1.3

He checked himself out in the hall way mirror, gave himself a killer look and proceeded.He struck a pose(he was so busy drooling he forgot about it)He'd been awaiting this moment for what seems like forever. he had anticipated it, dreamt about it, imagined it, enacted (some of it)in front of the mirror.There she sat, his dream,his pari, the maple syrup on his pancakes, the choclate chips in his waffles,the strawberries in his cereal, looking so perfect, he wanted to eat her up, start at the bottom and go all the way to the top.Nibble at her toes, bite at her lips, kiss her little anklets(someone gag me before I choke myself, I mean really)He slowly approached his khwab sitting on the bed, like something out of a dream...and promptly tripped on the stool his mishti had accidentaly left there.

last one for the day. I promise, cross my heart and hope to die.

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
@Geek hugs dear, u made me laugh today! ๐Ÿค—
okay devils, almost 3.30 am my time. its time to hit the bed for sometime. have some important meeting  early morning tomorrow but m afraid if I can be there on time or not. cya all. love u all๐Ÿค—
Nothing fake here๐Ÿ˜ƒ...only camera angles suck๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by 49erFan

@Geek hugs dear, u made me laugh today! ๐Ÿค—

@49ner....you are welcome, I was just fooling around๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค— Ready for Pitsburg and Green bay?
@ Geeks, I dont like either team, but will be in Vegas to watch the game!  Since Im an NFC fan and Aaron is from my grandparents home town, I guess I will go for them!
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nothing fake here๐Ÿ˜ƒ...only camera angles suck๐Ÿ˜†

Who said it's fake? What passion yaar โ˜บ๏ธ
Did u notice how he is holding her neck at back? โ˜บ๏ธ
Jo on FB pics posted today, did u see Maan's kurta while laying in bed...hmmmmmmmmm I wonder why is it so high...check out his legs too, is it bare or am I seeing things!๐Ÿ˜†

@ Geeks, I dont like either team, but will be in Vegas to watch the game!  Since Im an NFC fan and Aaron is from my grandparents home town, I guess I will go for them!

Awesome, have a grand old time there, Greenbay all the way. I like Rogers big time, he's really good. And my dislike of Roth#$% is stuff for legends๐Ÿ˜† I'll seat in front of my tv and graze on mountains of snack.๐Ÿ˜†

Jo on FB pics posted today, did u see Maan's kurta while laying in bed...hmmmmmmmmm I wonder why is it so high...check out his legs too, is it bare or am I seeing things!๐Ÿ˜†

Geetu, I noticed this too ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago