Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

today that dialogue was from Maan's perspective.....a lay man who has very limited knowledge about pregnancy & what to do during such times. He was told by the doctor only a day before that Geet's condition is such that she needs to get the baby aborted at the earliest. When a lay person is told this he will naturally assume that physical consummation can further put the woman & her baby's life at risk.......Thats why i didn't think the dialogue was out of place today...😊

Yes he was told tat the baby is risk to Geets life and so is any further kind of stress instilled upon her. but toh as in an individual case t dialogue can sound appropriate..  for every layman watching t message send is the couple cannot consummate whn t female partner is pregnant.! hence t dialogue was blunt and inappropriate for me!

shreya.. ok shooot.. but fast.. 😆

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To me I could care less about CON, like I said before I loved the romance, it was an awesome scene!!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

@What is Everyone's take on the fact that Annnie will find out Arjun's truth?

Good question Anveshaa!!!! 🤗  I so want to see a strong  and sensible Ne Vs crying n howling one. As it is the acttress can't act so well and if CVs plan to show a weak girl, I for one wud have no sympathy for her. As a city girl, she should know better and take a cue from Geet's experience. A strong NE would surely have me identify with her more than I do right now.

She slept with a guy who she thinks loves her...acc to me nothing wrong in that. It happens in real life too. Having done the act, she should take responsibility for it and behave appropriately.... maybe take the guy to task and give him a piece of her mind.

But i really don't wanna see a pregnant NE.
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ann and Sharmi:Shut up u both🤣...I m the biggest pankha of MSK and biggest chamchi of Geet..Period🤣

How dare u tell me to shut up Jyo! 😳 😳 😳
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ ANN: stop getting offended with my every posts right now. thts an ORDER🤣
now for some lighter moment I wanna share a glimpes abt my SR to u guys. me & my hubby had cat fight on that night. frst he pushed me for giving a womenish pose as his image of me is tom boyish, he pushed me slightly, I pushed him bak, he then again push me which gave me a jerk so I pushed him hard so he almost fell from bed🤣🤣 he slightly slaped me, I kicked him.🤣 he came frm the floor & tried to hurt me more. I bite him & he scratched me🤣🤣 he broke my neklace & I broke his watch. this thing went on for some time & then we got tired & slept🤣🤣 sleeping with the enemy happens only when u marry ur childhood buddy🤣🤣🤣🤣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sharmi - I'm offended again cuz u told me to stop getting offended...i think i have the right to get offended.
mchopra thumbnail
resmi:Ok she we assume geet is 3-4 months pregnant right..in mormal conditions having a physical realtionship will no make diff but here the doc said that the pregnancy is dangeropis for her and the child needs to be aborted..so why did u write tht wht MAAN did was wrong i mean walk away..
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ann and Sharmi:Shut up u both🤣...I m the biggest pankha of MSK and biggest chamchi of Geet..Period🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yes moma...............okay moma..........I love u moma😳😛🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@sharmi..........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....ommggg i soo want to see the same on maan and geet now...............
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Geets yes i agree.. he shud hav handled his decision more smoothly however spontaneous it was.. but expecting tat from a Man who remembered to control his feeling for the sake of his wife during the act, n thereby bringing to him memories of his choice ( i dont believe in t choice but t CVs hav made him see one ) i think he dealt with it fine.
t only problem i had was how blunt t dialogue was n how wrong it can mean.