DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
resmi: u go then..i will ask someone else..but mujhe kuch samjh nahi aya..
Originally posted by temorocks

I don't think he will ever drag her to hospital, he knows well that any stress might put her life in danger...........

lol not drag but take her there without saying anything....you know what i mean!😳😆

okay i gota go now...thanks for welcoming me! 😃 *hugs*
gosh so much debating going on...need my thinking hat on!😆😆
Originally posted by Ann.A

Geeky - u did nothing...we just wanted to welcome you in a different way. you seem special. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah, I heard about that🤣 Man, you guys are sneaky🤣
Originally posted by shadowstreet

Oyee Geet ki chamchis(jyo, geeta & others): read my post carefully I did mentioned few of us along with me & Geets. I dint blidly said all. In fact in den I know max r Geet fan. do drooling over MSK but Geet was the main char for us. I was mentioning the mass fan & describing why the grl has less fan following coz of grl fans & get bashed up many times. despite of a shadow I know my devils this much at least.🤣🤣

I am offended once again...now we are Geet ki chamchii's? 😳
@Res....good clarification....😃.....but in defence of the CVs ( only related to today's episode.......not forgetting all the medical bloopers in the past)..

today that dialogue was from Maan's perspective.....a lay man who has very limited knowledge about pregnancy & what to do during such times. He was told by the doctor only a day before that Geet's condition is such that she needs to get the baby aborted at the earliest. When a lay person is told this he will naturally assume that physical consummation can further put the woman & her baby's life at risk.......Thats why i didn't think the dialogue was out of place today...😊

Ideally they should follow up this scene with a consultation with a doctor. But in a daily show that would be too much to expect i guess....😆
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
@Sun:I agree ..we hv two different POVs here 👍🏼..MSK was neither right nor wrong today...very well said👏👏👏

@Geets:I would hv called it humiliation or rejection if MSK had gone and slept in some other room or in the sofa..did he do that ?he slept besides her only and then later we dunno where he slept😆..so we can assume he slept in the room besides her only or he was awake whole night near the moon😆...

Originally posted by Geekgod

Yeah, I heard about that🤣 Man, you guys are sneaky🤣

you have no idea...🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Jo what ever the dialogue was, leaving ur woman in the middle of an act is rejection and humiliation!

Very well said Geetu 👏👍🏼, I agree with u..........
@Ann and Sharmi:Shut up u both🤣...I m the biggest pankha of MSK and biggest chamchi of Geet..Period🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess matter of difference of opinion here!  I guess its just best for me to stop this debate! 

Sorry guys, its just my POV that if u love someone so much and do these foreplays and then stop without any explanation and that too on the happiest day of her life, I feel its very sad!