Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

why do we categorize every human being and every situation as right and wrong.............so if a person is righteous cannot he be wrong and if a person is wrong cannot he ever be righteous...........

there was no right and wrong in this scenario..............instead there were two point of views

maan who finally got married to the girl he desires the most......he sees her sitting shy waiting for him and in the trance he loses himself forgetting everything except the fact that finally after every tribulation they are married and all he wants is to make her his own.........the trance was broek when the reality of the baby hit him.......

the truth that mother baby are vulnerable nothing should harm them....this awareness makes him move away flustered........he could not at that moment try and think whether he should tell geet or no coz he himself was flustered and reacting to this fact............hence he makes an excuse of sleep which is the distant thought for him and hence he goes out ...........

he acted as a husband lover first and the concerned soulmate and father took a backseat for the first few moments when he was with his wife.............

and similarly geet has every right to be hurt and react as per her will..........no woman would like to be left mid way on her wedding night that too without any explanantions......and this happened coz the father and soulmate took a front seat..........

maan was not wrong or right ...........he conducted himself to his desires and then his responsibility

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Correction..he din't say I m tired..he said u must b tired here...😳...also its not the end of thier life...so from where this rejection word comes from....they will hv many such nights....not necessary that u hv a sucessful CON on the very first night....Men do sometimes back out if they r not in a mood to do it ....thats doesn't mean its rejection...and neither Geet thought of it as rejection...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Zee89-Maneetfan

@ zee......erm maybe he's drag her to the hospital??? or make an excuse or something....πŸ˜•

I don't think he will ever drag her to hospital, he knows well that any stress might put her life in danger...........

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Hi n Bye Zahra...Welcome to the Den...I'm Kavita...πŸ€—

@All Chalo me off to bed...Bye guys...And take a chill pill guys....And have fun....Good Night/ Good Morning....πŸ˜ƒ

@Geeks....Here you go dude...some extra
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for you...

Thanks KAVI....magical ones right back at ya..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oyee Geet ki chamchis(jyo, geeta & others): read my post carefully I did mentioned few of us along with me & Geets. I dint blidly said all. In fact in den I know max r Geet fan. do drooling over MSK but Geet was the main char for us. I was mentioning the mass fan & describing why the grl has less fan following coz of grl fans & get bashed up many times. despite of a shadow I know my devils this much at least.🀣🀣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Geeky - u did nothing...we just wanted to welcome you in a different way. you seem special. 🀣 🀣 🀣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@All I got to Leave now..See You all..Loved the DebatesπŸ€—
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
God shreya.. i am already shleepy.. do i hav to explain?? gotta train to catch tomrw at 6 am.. πŸ˜’
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jo what ever the dialogue was, leaving ur woman in the middle of an act is rejection and humiliation!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

@All I got to Leave now..See You all..Loved the DebatesπŸ€—

Bye Anwesha...dream happy dreams