Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jo, by stopping in the middle of an act is rejection in a  woman's eyes   How would one feel! Ur man turns u on then stops and says oh honey im too tired lets sleep!  To me thats rejection!  😭
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Now the question how Maan will convince Geet to go to doctor for the tests and abortion?..........
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:I think his image of Maan-God was broken months back in the pool party where he lost his cool and did all the tamasha..and also we r trying hard to prove that he is apavitra so that he is no more worshipped🤣..can't say about GCMs but we devils never worshipped him...we just said his character is sometimes too good to b true....but we sort of hate the fact when Geet gives those worshipping dialogues for MSK😆..about getting up together in the morning..mayb CVs don't want to waste all those scenes just in one episode..we might get that in the next episode😉😆 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

Geets thts the main point here jana. most of the fans who come ol is grls so Maan has more fan following when the show is about Geet. Also in some cases I can see the grl is acting more versetile role than the man. but fan likes MAAN. opposite attracts theory😆 for me, u & some other we r hard core DD fan😃 but rest r not. so the result is like this. If Maan do a thing good fans start wow omg. Does a man like MSK do exist in reality. when I know very well they exists. When he do something wrong fans justify his char. But if the grl do something wrong ppl just bash her up to the root. they even say sometime Geet dnt deserve Maan. I think if Maan remain as God then Geet really dosent deserve him. In relation we need partner not God. but Jyo, Geeta & Anwesha is right at their point too. If they just showed some scene, may be a back hug after moon talk or waking up together in morning the situation wud be justified for us. but its fiction after all which needs DRAMA😆

Excuse me? What does that mean? Most of us in the den are quite sensible and know who to defend when its needed. I for one have never bashed Geet or Maan. I am always impartial when it comes to story no matter how hot Maan looks. i'm not that shallow. And I adore DD...so there is no bias here. I am so offended by this.
mchopra thumbnail
resmi: mujhe kuch samjh nhi aaya..😕
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ zee......erm maybe he's drag her to the hospital??? or make an excuse or something....😕
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Maan is god? Who here thinks Maan is god? I'm sure no one in the den.

Somehow there was always an impression that it was Geet who sort of worshiped him. But after watching all the rituals in the wedding, it seems that Maan worships her. He bows his head and lets her put on the garland. When Daarji puts the flower in her hand, he touches it to his head out of respect, he would do anything for her. Maan's world revolves only around her, if she is finished so is he. He defends her honor above his, he see's to it that she is always happy, he tells her that her dreams are his reality (I think I"llstop here, else I can go on forever). It makes Maan all the more lovable and shows that he is indeed not a man put on a pedestal, but a man enamored by his lover.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: Getting up together? When did Geet said this? Do u mean Zindagi Har Subah........ wala dialouge, but he said it first, then she said it 😆, waise we r used now that MSK always break promises.......
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ann.A

Geeky - ur such a DQ! You got a special quiz when u came to den!

Hey Ann🤗...Shali said the same thing and I'll ask you the same question I asked her😆
Ann...what did I do........ when did I do it......... and with whom did I do it?😆
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anyway guys..I gotta go!  lots of work pending in office!  take care all, hope I didnt offend anyone!  I just have my POV and thought I would state such!