geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo di cool ur here.. I know telepathy will work

Sorry im leaving now
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anwesha........NE does not exist for me so i couldn't care less what happens with her.....πŸ˜†.....Also i'm still unable to understand Arjun's modus operandi here.....what the heck is he trying to achieve by sleeping with NE once....πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

@What is Everyone's take on the fact that Annnie will find out Arjun's truth?

Even if she finds out the truth..question is what next ?Will she get preggy ?πŸ˜•...then what ?πŸ˜•...I don't see the actor playing Annie's role able to portray such complex emotions if she is shown getting pregnent in the futureπŸ€”..also Arjun will only achieve a sadistic pleasure here but dunno how will that destroy MSK in this caseπŸ˜•

@Geets:Where MSK rejected her..he just said "u r tired go to sleep"..then he even slept besides her...after few seconds he went out because he was still in dilemma...then we dunno whether he came back or not..next morning was shown...but its not the end of the chapter..many such nights will come and not necessary that every night he goes out to hv moon talkπŸ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

@What is Everyone's take on the fact that Annnie will find out Arjun's truth?

She will say....Nahiiiiiiiii
Main aise nahi jee sakti
Mujhe khud se ghin aani lagi hai
Bubba ki ferry kahan hai...
Mujhe abhi arabian sea mein dubki laga ke 
Apni and sare viewers ki jindagi aasan karni hai
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: temorocks

Another Zee waits for Maaneet's SR 😲🀣☺️

Yes zeee 1!!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

you don't know how long i waited!!! if u ever get the chance....my frustration to see one is seen through my os's....😳🀣🀣🀣 well that's wat my friends say anyway...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AGain I know Geet will know something is wrong and Maan becomes God in her eyes, is this what we want to see all the time!  Why not something different!  Does he always have to be god???????? Can't he be a normal husband! Im just dumbfound at the creatives today!
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@Sharmi I disagree too Even though I am a Female My hormones will be attracted to MSK more..but when it comes to geet My heart plays along with her character because she is my reel life character..Here we are not taking MSK's or Geet's side..None of them are wrong Both are in their right places..Maan backing off at the right time and Geet's confusion..She is not blasting him..

If it was a different show then Geet would have blasted him by saying that "Men have all the fun before marriage and after they treat women like  kitchen material"..Then this track would be stretched where Geet would keep on accusing him and Maan would listen to everything quietly like a devata..

But Geet Creatives portrayed a Real Situation where the girl is confused and the boy doesn't have any words..Time will heal the situation both will speak up and we will get a complete suhaag raat..😳
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Hi n Bye Zahra...Welcome to the Den...I'm Kavita...πŸ€—

@All Chalo me off to bed...Bye guys...And take a chill pill guys....And have fun....Good Night/ Good Morning....πŸ˜ƒ

@Geeks....Here you go dude...some extra
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for you...

thank you kavita for that quick greetin! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ *hugs*
byeeee
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ann, Jyo,Kavi,Swati,Shreya....I was fooling around, everyone was getting so serious.I was in distract mode.Thanks for the magical hugzzz....hugzzz back at youπŸ€—
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

UnRes~ pg 3..

Helo CVz

As per certain recent events I understand tat u hav issued undeniable invitations for lecture from myself. Toh i had decided after ur mistake of using our scene suggestions for a certain Non-existing Consummation , to not shower unearned knowledge upon you, i ill excuse the pledge coz as i said tis certain invitation is undeniable considering the Hippocratic oath i hav pledged myself to.

some Definitions  tat u might wanna know....

ABORTION
:
Abortion is the termination of pregnancy, either spontaneously or intentionally, before the fetus develops sufficiently to survive. By convention, abortion is usually defined as pregnancy termination prior to 20 weeks' gestation or less than 500g birth weight.

Spontaneous Abortion : Abortion occurring without medical or mechanical means to empty the uterus is referred to as spontaneous. widely termed as miscarriage.

First Trimester Abortions (relevant currently in GHSP )
causes: 50 to 60 percent  chromosomal abnormalities.

Medical Termination of pregnanc
y : based on the MTP Act (1971)
Termination of Pregnancy can b done upto 20wks of gestation.

Conditions under which a pregnancy can b terminated ..

Medical : if continuation can endanger mothers life or cause injury to her physical / mental health
Eugenic : Risk of seriously handicapped child being born (phy/mental abnormalities)
Humanitarian : Pregnancy as a result of rape
Failure of Contraceptive devices.

Fetal Viablility :defined as 25 or fewer weeks of gestation
 21 weeks and 6 days (earliest reported case of Survival)

parents can be counseled that infants delivered
before 24 weeks are not likely to survive, and those who do are not likely to survive intact.

Sexual intercourse during Pregnancy :  is safe in the absence of ruptured membranes, bleeding, recurrent infections or placenta previa (low lying placenta )

Correlation : Geet as per the show we assume is in her first trimester (12 weeks) / precisely early second trimester .... which is Too early for fetal survival without maternal assistance. So basically T  Maan's choice  regarding MC scare is baseless as of now!

In the first 3 months , the most common cause of spont abortion is fetal chromosomal abnormalities hence chances of threatened abortion are ruled out. toh in early second trimesters - maternal abnormalities like anemia can creep in which again must b severe to cause abortion n being curable by rest and medications and transfusions must b handled bttr.
Placenta Previa / low lying placenta is during early trimesters correct spontaneously and if significant is associated with bleeding and fainting is rarely a symptom. ruptured membranes commonly during t later part of the second - third trimester ..
Again coz the reason the doctor gave was physical stress (acceptable under the league of cinematic liberty ) which popped up following the heat stroke incident and the brij dragging session culminating in fainting.
Geet and maan restraining from consummation can no way b due to "Geet being preganant" (the dialogue used .. toh by a layman, can send wrong information to the audience ) but instead due to "the tremendous amout of stress she is undergoing due to her already complicated pregnancy."

Please do take care n PROOF READ once don..!

Lov
Ress~

Good epi except the controversial sex during Pregnancy line and NE files!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago