Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Over Everything Else It is a show People Let's not take it too seriously No Matter how much we debate here the episode has been aired, it is not going to change and instead think about the Sensous foreplay☺️

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

hello zarah... am swati...

Sherry i too pheel the same...Oiyeeeeeeeeee u writing a new OS.. don u dare forget to pm moi the link...

wow....suddenly i'm famous!!!😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okay let's see

thank you anwesha, swan and swati!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Zee....ahhh you're the other zee!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@swati: i just wrote two pars and its gonna be darn short..i will finsih it now and post it..pakka..and PM u too..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sharmi, I dont see the creatives logic behind foreplay and hurting Geet, Im not looking at this from Geet's POV too, I've also said Munda hurt himself in the process too!  Of I didnt say he should tell on SR, why should he, but turning her on and rejection is my point!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Zahra: Haan, main hoon Zee 😳
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye guys....ease up, I am just kiddingπŸ˜† I like to pull this DQ act sometimes....πŸ˜† Hugzz back to all of you...πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
See to me it seems like the Creatives did this for viewer satisfaction only!  Is that right?????????
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....it does feel weird defending MSK. Normally its Geet who needs our constant defence....πŸ˜†
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Geeky - ur such a DQ! You got a special quiz when u came to den!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:Nope u r wrong here😳..in fact ask Geetu or Smita or Ann...we were preparing a Geet protection squad today thinking if Geet does a blunder during SR and people say that she is wrong,we will hv to come and defend her πŸ˜†..so we too r Geet ka pankhas and its her struggle which has hooked us to the show hereπŸ˜ƒ..MSK toh came much later in the show...also its not that MSK did right by stopping himself....its just that we r trying to think from both thier POVs and not just Geet or MSK's POV...