Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Also MSK explicitly telling geet Y he cannot CON her will defo be a bigger shock n a greater cause of pain for geet... He din't want to ruin her marriage night by telling her that he cannot CON her coz of the complications in her pregnancy... This will shatter geet...

SO MSK choose the lesser evil here... Also geet was not majorly affected by his actions...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anvesha, I understand what u saying, but should he have gone thru the foreplay then, get his love all excited and then stop in the middle!  This is what I dont agree with!  Why give hopes then stop! 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ommgg those pics .........am dead.......the FB pics are so much more clearer..............hailaaaaaa

kavi,ann, jyo thanks girls for sending me to one way trip to swarglok๐Ÿ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geetu and Geeks Thanks for asking...Nothing much guys...Just real life sucks sometimes...Don't worry I'll be fine by tmrw...๐Ÿ˜Š
mchopra thumbnail
ahhhhhhh who said anything abt my wifey,...i mean anj..people u say anything abt her i come out of my stalking..๐Ÿ˜ก
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anshu:Geet FB admin posting Half-SR pics๐Ÿ˜†

@Geetu:He made the initial move because he was not able to control his hormones๐Ÿ˜†..then the moment he touches her tummy,sudden realisation creeps in and his instant reaction was to move away..what followed later was his dilemma under which he was not in a position to communicate with her and like Anvesha said its not easy to tell your wife on the first night about what doctor has said regarding the baby whom Geet considers the most important in her life
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -pixie-

When was this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The hug they had before they lay down..........
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Maan did the right thing with forplay and then stopped! I know most of us are woman here, how would u feel if that happened, wouldnt u be hurt! My thing is what is the logic behind that! He hurt her either way right!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok my worthless 2 cents...they keep coming back like the proverbial bad penny

No two intelligent people can coexist together without having a difference in opinion, here there are so many of us(am not including myself amongst the intelligent ones) so differences are bound to crop up....lets agree to disagree, choose to ignore and live and let live.๐Ÿค—
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee89:Welcome to the Den๐Ÿค—..loved your gatecrash wala entry with a rocking song๐Ÿ˜Ž..mayb Geet can use it to seduce Baba Maan๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

And I will hv to call u Zee89 becasue we hv another Zee in the Den too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks mod!!! *big hug* sry my emos don't work properly!!! ๐Ÿคข
LOL thanks....i kinda do that everywhere!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† baba maan? :| ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
oooohhh u do? well u can call me by actual name, which is Zahra
zee my nickname๐Ÿ˜ณ