Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't think Maan will have much choice but to tell Geet...actually he has no choice. and her constant questioning with her eyes will make him tell her and she will ask him for sure.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geeta...
So true...๐Ÿ‘
it not bcos they don't want to talk...
the reason was they don't know how to...
amd it was clear in that morning scene tooo...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Guys.....coz today I don't have nething much to say....kinda feeling down and out(not related to the epi)....So I'm gonna post pics for ur entertainment....I hope its alright.....

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok...I sang a konkani song on page 51...if no one understood my DAR-E-Dill I translated it in english....so that you can feeeel my pain๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Kavi...what up dude...everything arrigh?
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Jo I get ur point he didnt have time, but he was also out of character not even worry about what the doc said earlier, if he cared so much, he wouldn't have turned his woman on and give her hopes and stop in the middle!  When u know these issues are lingering, why the hell do u go thru wanting the do and go..uh oh..stop now cause she is preggy!  I just dont buy the creatives logic here!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
NEW PICTURES POSTED ON FB๐Ÿ˜ƒ,....
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@It is not Easy to tell your wife "Listen The doctor just said that you will have to abort your baby, I know you love the baby and I love him too but this is for your own good I hope you understand" If you are in a situation like this in relaity You will understand how difficult it is to confess this to your wife..No matter for how much Time the two people have known each other or they can read each other's eyes..It will take time and when it is the right moment this will eventually be out..You may call this lack of communication but many times you have to be cautious that something you say may have some bad consequences just like the situation in the show right now..
mchopra thumbnail
Danger gone or still there..
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kaviiii kyaa hua baby??
I assume ur elder to me- so tell ur chhoti sis what happened?
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
anwesha: Awwwww poor cutie-pie... Convey my hugz to her....

BTW awesome right up...