Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anvesha:Exactly...in short the time was not right for MSK to talk to Geet about this whole issue...see when MSK backed off ...Geet's mind  raised a question of why he went away./..she might feel a bit confused but will not hv any serious stress..we saw how she slept all peacefully as well😆..but if on that night itself MSK tells her about the whole abortion thing,then she would not hv slept for the whole night...so for me MSK did the right thing👍🏼

@Sharmi:Like Anvesha and Anj said,the time of SR was not right for them to communicate about this issue..he will eventually confess like he did earlier during that choice wala issue as well😃

@Kavita:Those pcisss r killingggg me☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

@Zee:😳😳😳😳Hug was definitely very intimate😳😳😳😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
geeta: i agree... MSK was not wrong... Also MSK is not used to giving justifications for his actions... Am sure geet is the only one for whom he does it... Also MSK is a man of fewer words, so his reaction n actions were perfectly suited...
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Penu: the pavitrata thing will be Geet's insecure point all along her life. No matter how hard Maan tries it will pop in her mind if she ever felt ignored. If Maan ignore her for Headache & dont clear it to her she will think its about her inpurity. It happens. If she was only raped may be she can forget but she has the baggage of that issue. In future if she delivers the baby & Maneet hav their own baby, Maan has to be partial to the frst child for her sake. thts how human minds revolve.😊

@ Swan: ya I got it clearly, just arguing in basis of reality. other than tht its a fiction which needs TRP I know it😆
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry devils....thought i'd post this before i forget.....😳

anyway....me new to this....so i'm Zee.....and i'm just gona go now....hehe😳
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geeti- u mean he should have gotten up n sat n said
Geet i cant do this. Because u will be in stress. Ur preggers n ur life is in danger?

Its not that hes uncomfy talking love- its just that he takes time to talk.

Plus i will still say as swati mentioned the dialogue is going to be extended.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anwesha...
I second you regarding the Moon talk....👏
And very well said.. Maan needs to be careful at every step..
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'll answer for Anj....she is 350 years old...she was gifted with exceptional long life by Baba Maan. 🤣  🤣 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Geets:When I said Converse...I m talking about conversation on a altogether different level related to love making and its complications during pregnency in general...Maan-Geet as lovers never had such type of talks earlier and so he was not comfortable discussing all this with her on the first night itself..like I said time was not right🤔/..during that choice wala issue,Maan took an instant decision in favour of Geet because there was no time...in this case he has the time to tell her everything some other day....I felt he did hesitate in this case and his self-talks next morning proves it when he tells to himsefl that "I can see the questions in your eyes Geet..I wish I can answer them"...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Achha abhi i gotta go n sleeeeep
Future saaf nazar aa raha hai mujhe apna lol!!

Anyhow hugs all!
Nice discussing

I love barry n his one liners!
Carry on!
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Zee89:Welcome to the Den🤗..loved your gatecrash wala entry with a rocking song😎..mayb Geet can use it to seduce Baba Maan😛😆
And I will hv to call u Zee89 becasue we hv another Zee in the Den too😆😳