DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
btw geet said on sbs that she will wear salwar kurtas + sindoor n mangal sutra 
i so wanted her to change her uniform
yep sun, Maneet's half con was muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beteer than full cons in indian tv..
Originally posted by temorocks

I liked the new style of the hug, the way Maan was almost hidding his face into Geet's chest ☺️

When was this?😲

jyo thanks hun am just going through the earlier pages..........

swati ..i want her to be shown gutsy who will refuse to be the crumbling wall in her brother's life as arjun wishes to see her......
Originally posted by shadowstreet

@ Geets: if a normal girl wud feel surprised & sort of insulted with such act. Its Geet, MSK knows very well how she change her mood & blame herself for everything. Leaving her in middle of some action was not okay for me. he cud hav make her sleep. I know he is also in pain but this pain wont be lessen untill he shares. Geet has every right to know. may be tonight is not the perfect night but keeping distance for her goodness will make her feel miserable & MSK knows it very well.

Bang on, u dont turn a woman on and then bang just stop and leave especially when this is the happiest day of her life!  What happened to I always want to see a smile on ur face Geet when he just made her the saddest woman in the world!  😭😭😭😭
Anj: Damn the manners, exactly how old are you?
Just some moments to reminisce from today's epi....😳

😳
@Geetu:U stole the words out of my mouth...toh aa gale lag jaa🤗😆...I agree after marriage,u need time to settle down together before u sit to communicate on a altogether different level..before marriage no matter how much u r in love,talks r always more sugar-coated like GF-BF but after marriage there r many serious issues such as this which we r discussing here about CON during pregnency and initially a husband might hesitate to discuss all this with his wife on the first night itself🤔..thats one reason why MSK walked out of the room because his expressions suggested he wanted to talk when he looked at her after sleeping besides her but then he was not getting the right words mayb since MSK keeps saying how he is not good with words...so he went out and felt bad about whatever happened inside...its a self dilemma which any hubby will go through on the first marriage night especially if your wife is pregnent and also quite stressed out....so they will communicate but after the whole hesitation bit is gone from MSK's mind Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

@ All who think Geet will think that he didnt do it coz she has a past.

Geet shouldnt think that, since MSk has made it clear many times that for him she is the best. Besides, if we look at how far they have come together, she should be able to realise that something is bothering him. What may make her hesitant is that they have teid the knot now and are things different between them? she has shown apprehension about it as well
@Jyothi........ Call me Deepika/ Deeps/ KD yaar 😃 . 

Yup, DD was oozing passion.... She can fake it really good...... I think🤣🤣

@Pennu  

Thanks . Cv's surprised by not taking usual route.