Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@swati...........my mission terminate NES is still on🤣....but i strongly disapprove of woman being used for personal vendetta or otherwise................if he had killed her physically that would have not been as humiliating and bad as what he did to her..........he  killed her emotionally
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anj I know i thought it was fantastic scenes today, I just can't understand why all the den isn't raving about the scenes today

I don't know if they make it better when we have the full scene as today was smoking hawt lol

I loved the attitude, expressions and dialogues for both MSK and Geet during that scene, I will even write on fb wall 😲🤣🤣🤣

@ arpita weldone on solving the mystery 🤣🤣🤣

@ Geets I remember thinking we could get two men fighting when Arjun first came but alas nothing of the sort
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kabydeep:Awesome take👏👏👏👏...DD's expression was superb when she said "plsss Maan"...aah it was raw passion there😳😳😳...

@Sharmi:See they could hv shown MSK telling Geet about his issue in the morning but then if all is over in one episode only,viewers ka curiosity will go phuss😆..mayb he will tell her everything but after few days of nautanki😆..remember MSK was guilty of that choice issue earlier and then on the sangeet day he did confess everything to Geet😳...so even this time he will do it...he cannot hide anything from Geet if he sees that its affecting her or making her more sad😳...

@Kavita:I still dunno what is Arjun's mission😆..I think he just wants to see Annie cry so that he can get a sadistic pleasure that look even MSK's sister is not in peace😕
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello ash n anwesha...

MishtyShona thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

did MSK  stop because he remember SR baad main pahle mujhe subah Out house se bangales laa ke geet ko pahnaane hai as I promised🤣

hi arpi... I too was wondering bout the fate of those bangles... I guesss geet broke them while hitting Brijveerji with it.. 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pram:Don't worry..den already were in full praise of the scene today😆😳....I m yet to come across a devil who has not liked the scene😆....its just that we were trying to discuss the issue about CON during pregnency and how men react to it😆

@Sun:I hv posted the hug pics few pages back😳
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Geets: if a normal girl wud feel surprised & sort of insulted with such act. Its Geet, MSK knows very well how she change her mood & blame herself for everything. Leaving her in middle of some action was not okay for me. he cud hav make her sleep. I know he is also in pain but this pain wont be lessen untill he shares. Geet has every right to know. may be tonight is not the perfect night but keeping distance for her goodness will make her feel miserable & MSK knows it very well.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Hello adi... thanks pram...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: Thanks for your comments...I have been stalking...just delurking 😆
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
@Sigma.........the scene was ravishing today, dialogues i have reservations (i am a nut case there), but the looks and all awesome!😍
Why isnt the den buzzing, blame the TB article.. i think it put evryone on the wrong foot today.........

BUt let me say...MSK looked yummy haan!
n Geet ..wow