Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@Polki...
Take rest dear....πŸ€—

@Erfan....
You said it.. GC and DD Rocked... ⭐️truely no hesitation from neither one of them....πŸ˜ƒ

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Sun i'm looking forward to MSK's question time with NES 😈

Daadi migraines are awful, my mum and sis get them πŸ€—
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

Tanu...don't stress. I had a really migraine for over 24 hours. Was dizzy, nauseous and of course a massive headache. Plus my brain had stopped cordinating with my eyes and hands. I am much better now.

Girl... so relieved to know that ur better... take care and wish u a super speedy recovery.. πŸ€— Lots of luv..yaar..!! 
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys in the TB article it is clearly mentioned that till sat the viewers will not know the Exact reason for MSK keeping distance from geet... So that Y his u r pregnant dialouge was not elaborated... It will be done on Sat... Also the u r pregnant is an ambiguous line, so it will keep the viewers guessing as to y did MSK actually keep distance from geet... The article,  the promo n MSK's line of u r pregnant r just to create drama n suspense...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shadow u took the words out of my mouth, that is exactly what she will think! She is not pure and not up to his standards!😭
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@Mom Exam is on friday, Can I stay here for some Minutes pretty pleasee..πŸ˜›

Ash *raises Eyebrow*I am sure you will get anxious with the talks round here I already know what's going on in your mindπŸ€“..Bacha take rest for some time,you need it...You can wait for Geet..Byee now..
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was rewatching n blushing again...

I thought dialogues n expressions n music has perfect symphony..:))

Not seen it in shows
It was romantic, acting n emoting was perfect!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SR scene version 1.1

She's sitting on the bed, still decked out in her wedding finery(6 days and counting....eeewww)
She hears  footsteps outside the door.....is it HIM, she wonders.
The door opens, and he walks(stalks) in and stands there gazing at her...thru the flower garlands.
She is waiting for him to make a move...and she's waiting....waiting. And then she hears it....AAACHOOO. AAACHOOOO...AACHOOO.....she's worried and hops out of the bed.
What happened......My princess...AACHOOO, My love AACHOOO My Coffeee, My pasta....AACHoo.....I'm allergic to FLOWERS. I hate flowers I'm AACHOO allergic to them. SO she spends the rest of the night getting rid of the flowers.

Sr scene version 1.2

Now that the flowers are gone...she arranges herself on the bed again...He is again gazing at her.
She is waiting for him to make a move....(still six days and counting, same clothes ...pheeeww)
He comes closer....and says My lollipop, my candy cane(all these dialogues aimed at her lips). he's getting closer still...close enough that he can...see the mascara goop in her eyes...close enough that he can see the little pretty zit on her cheek...close enough that he can see the( well you get the picture).....and says love of my life, my tinkerbell, my sweet cake I want you sooooooooo mucccccccch, I will die without you, I will not draw the next breath without you, you are the oxygen to my oxygen starved brain, the carbon dioxide to my chlorophyll, the nitrogen to my legumes(again you get the picture)........ ....but Honey, darling,princess,...... I've decided to wait, I want to take my time with you,explore every sweet inch of you.......and there's not much time left tonight.
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Deep....
Lovely Take....πŸ‘
Yes it was refreshing to see that.. Geet forget all her hurting past....😳
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye Maansa πŸ€—

@ Jyo and Swati 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣