Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shonuu.. me ij checking out ur PM ka prasad rightaway ðŸ˜³

@All.... Erm why is eberyone in such rutha hua mood??  What happened to all the dhamal-karofying.. halla-bolofying Talwar-chalaing Devils?? ðŸ˜­
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Devils.... want me to write another HAWT foreplay scenario...i promise I'll make it soooo HOT, you can use it as a heat source should the furnace give out.🤓
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tannu - I'm in a good mood...😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:I agree .... u don't get such scenes in today's serials for such long duration and in so much detail which includes word foreplay too😉😆...if this half CON is so hot..then I m sure full CON ke time we will b dead out here🤣😆😆..about MSK's dialogue in front of Moon...I think its justification will b shown in coming episodes...that was MSK's instant reaction when he touches her tummy and a sudden realisation creeps in that he should not go all the way...mayb he needs some time and a way to consult with the doctor..and I don't think he will hide this issue from Geet for long ,he just cannot hide anything in front of Geet😳..remember how he confessed about that choice wala issue on sangeet day😳

@Swati:I agree...typical men and their mentality😆...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tannu, Im here! On Annie, I just hate deception of woman kind yaar!  It just brings out the evil in me!😭
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't read articles anymore is that what has got you guys upset, half the articles are wrong like 12 day kasam and who was gonna play Arjun so why get upset over them

Nabs 🤗 me too I loved the episode it wasn't perfectly but I give it still awesome

come on ppl MSK confessed to the MOON he can't do it, that scene deserves a comedy award ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

bye Manal and don't hate on totaram just cause he said you can't marry aditya 🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 49erFan

OMG im so dead, i had to tell the senior partner at the office his zipper is down!  OMG im so red right now!  OH shit!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Polki, Parm, Tanu, Swati, Shifa, Maansa, Geeks, Shonuu....🤗

@Polki ...what's the matter dear??? Why r u so upset??  I was not part of the old den and dunno what happened then....but even now we have people who love to debate and discuss and have fun....You can still have fun with those people...right??? I hope I'm not being presumptuous by saying all this ....but I think of you as a friend and wouldn't want you leaving....🤗🤗🤗Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello...devilssssssss.........
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jo, he said tum maa bane wali ho!  That's not the reason, dialogue could have been, tum itna nazook  and kamzor hai, is liye mein ne apne aap ko rok diya! Something like that would have been better! Just cause she is preggy that doesnt mean she cant have sex