Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gooseberry

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pls stop calling  him baba maan dev 

goosey that was a name given to him.....seeing his lifestyle of living in a tambu of a bambu😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok I come late to the den cause I'm at work but are ppl seriously not happy with such a hot scene, I loved it the scene, what more did you guys want and whatever that is, neck kiss i think i read somewhere that can happen later then so no big deal, we have that to look forward to still

I hope everyone listens to Ann as you shouldn't mess with her lol
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All in all, it was a great episode, loved the romance yes it was very hot!  Trust me guys u don't see scenes like these in serials that have full CON.  Maan's full on stalker bedroom eyes were there full on!  Romance element was there!  Geet getting hypered, telling  her man she can't believe she is in his arms!  I loved the bedroom scene til Maan became cold touching Geets tummy!  I didnt like the self talk with moon, Creatives messed his dialogue up here, I blame the creatives!  Infact I had tears in my eyes in the end, when he said I can't answer questions that ur eyes have!  He loves Geet so much, he is hurting himself in the process!  😭😭

I truly feel bad for Annie, that is so sad she was CONNED by Arjun!😡
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo i will like to add that my own jiju too feels that sex during pregnancy is not safe... During the RTM seq he was watching it with us n he was like, "how the hell can they have CON if the girl is preggo????, it might not be safe for the baby"...

Even i feel that satishda has a point...
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@tanu... i'll help him for sure let him get an assurance from the doctor..🤣🤣🤣🤣 and for now check out my PM...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

I truly feel bad for Annie, that is so sad she was CONNED by Arjun!😡

Geetu i will kill u for saying this.😆. u feel sorry for Anne who dumped her in danger wuld b bhabhi...to meet her beau?? 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

Guys just to let you all know, I have started reporting people. You have been warned. I want the old den back. I have a right to demand this cause I have seniority.

she's not joking either 😆 please respect my daadi's wishes she is senior 😉
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Pram - 🤗 yeah it was hot and i loved it too.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i loved the episode.........the first scene was really droolworthy..............the chemistry rocking and exprssions on the spot...........geet reacted perfectly to maan's words and moves.........the best part was the hug........it was intimately beautiful.......their expressions and the way geet runs her hand on his back...........

even NES  scene was bearable........a girl in love lost in love ...feel bad for the character......whatever said and done no girl deserves to be used and jilted..........maan is already enquiring abt her whereabouts...hmmmm
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
*Ash Peeps in chupke se*