Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo wats jiju's take on the apple???? Real or not????  🀣
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys just to let you all know, I have started reporting people. You have been warned. I want the old den back. I have a right to demand this cause I have seniority. Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zeee im sorrry Buh if u tawk abt ur birdie more i think im gona SUE tht guy 😑 πŸ˜†!! 
agreee wid Ann ! plz keep ur birdies tawk to ur self !! not onli u buh any of u who got a 'birdie' 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ann.A

Can the peeps who want CON tell me if u are going to see Maan and Geet have sex on TV? this is as far as it will get you will see foreplay and that is it...so yeah it makes like no difference COn or no CON. what they showed was hot nonetheless.

Exactly Ann πŸ˜ƒ it was very hot, I have no complaints about this to CVs😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Gouri:Grt minds think alike😳😳😳..yup thats why I m not taking MSK's self-talk too much seriously..they need to keep the viewers curiosity intact regarding why MSK wants to keep himself away....is it just the pregnency which is bothering him or the stress factor which the doctor said...I guess CVs want to show a scene involving both Maaneet and the doctor and only then they will go for full CON just to b safe with the MM grpsπŸ˜†

I loved the dialgoue in the start especially when he gives those bedroom eyes and tell her no words only action todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...he was quite high in the startπŸ˜†..but one touch in the tummy and he became dry
My take updated on pg 2. Pasting it here.

I have not dwelled on Maan's self dialog. I guess it will be cleared out in coming episodes. So, no point banging our heads over it.

--

• Romeo's gyaan. πŸ˜† And Pinky ne use jitne raises aur promotion aaj tak nahin mile, sabki kasar nikaal lee! But I won't be surprised if our Kanjoos Khurana instructs Adi to cut it from her salary in installments. πŸ˜† By the way, really loved Maan's smile when he finally gets to enter the room, that too after having maintained the khadoos face all through the nautanki by the staff.
  • Very well shot passionate scene. The close-ups with their expressions just right... πŸ˜³ It was just wonderful! Erotic is the word. πŸ˜ƒ Also the conversation and especially Maan's dialogs really added the right touch. He for once did not push the "desire" on her, as he usually does in his teasing sessions. He openly accepted that he wants her and he is not going to let anything, or anyone come in between them now. He is not going to listen to even her shy pleadings. He is going to have his way. Don't women love it when men express their desire and intentions in no uncertain terms and 'force' themselves (force intentionally under quotes). His dialogs actually increased by heart-beats. β˜ΊοΈ

Also loved how Geet was watching him come to the bed and wondering what is he waiting for.
  • But then after that, this is not how you do it in real life Maan Babu.You would just talk it out with your partner, not leave her confused and stressed like this. Which question of hers does not have an answer? But okay - I get it. I have chosen to watch you in a daily soap. If non-existent sisters can drop in your life, non-existent problems are less of a surprise. Jab wedding itni kheencha, to Suhag Raat bhi kheench lo. Hum dekhte rahenge your OMG killing eyes.
  • So, given that you did not do what one would do in real life, you did the next best thing. You tried to be as sensitive as you could. You walked out of the room only when you thought she was asleep. Chalo, we will buy it as a sign of your love. πŸ˜³ And also you slept on the same bed. You spoke to her in the morning.
  • Character consistency in the morning. Maan is the early riser of the two. We have seen it earlier too. So, good that you did not take the cliched route of the bride coming in with wet hair in the morning to wake groom up. πŸ˜Š 
  • Overall, if we buy the idea that Maan indeed had an issue he could not tell her, the entire thing was executed quite practically and was not OTT. He did not create unnecessary drama, but made a reasonable excuse of both being tired. He slept on the same bed. Yes - we do have difficulty in accepting that he could not talk to her.
  • Annie and her problems. Blah Blah. Thank you for not interspersing her dreams with Maneet Dream SR. πŸ˜†
  • Precaps: MSK noticed Annie's absence even though he was solely focussed on Geet all through. Munda kamaal hai. Intelligent hai. Annie looking for Arjun. More blah blah! πŸ˜†
That is it. There was nothing else in the episode. For those, who want a more real life version of their no-CON SR, enjoy my OS. πŸ˜›

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Zee darling...please stop cribbing...whatever we got to see was hot...if chota con was this hot then when actual CON comes be sure it will be hot..... itna kyon crib karna..... n birdies r not always correct...so dont blame on editing....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Haha, I just read somewhere that GC said, if one more time I have to lift DD then I have to ask for extra fee, I think it's a line made for a pic, not him who said it really.........

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

Guys just to let you all know, I have started reporting people. You have been warned. I want the old den back. I have a right to demand this cause I have seniority.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: deniac

@Zee darling...please stop cribbing...whatever we got to see was hot...if chota con was this hot then when actual CON comes be sure it will be hot..... itna kyon crib karna..... n birdies r not always correct...so dont blame on editing....

Let's end this discussion, but the editing was surely clear, so it's them to blame.......