DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Poli.Geek

As a devil of senior standing I am demanding all talks about non existing kisses and non existing body language cease. I am tiRed of reading nonsense and therefore have stayed way for so long.   The next person who doesn't listen will be reported. I
🤣😲
OYEEE my take on pg 1 and 20...
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:Neck kiss was never suppose to b part of this scene...I know whichsource u r talking about..it only said a baby kiss is coming..then the payal scene and the tummy scene and then he stops...they hv already planned a sexy SR scene this week or maximum next week ..so patience baccha..happy I gave all out😆

It suppose to come, but they slipped it out at last moment, I am sure about it, dear, I already know about the sexy scenes u r talking about, but I was waiting since age for a single neck kiss, but phir bhi 😡

Daadi 🤗🤗🤗 you came today

Poti is innocent bacha 😆 ps i left a comment, it was more like ramblings

hey pooja and Arwen 🤗

I really enjoyed the episode overall and I'm happy the con didn't take place Zee as I want more foreplay scenes instead

Originally posted by Ann.A

Can the peeps who want CON tell me if u are going to see Maan and Geet have sex on TV? this is as far as it will get you will see foreplay and that is it...so yeah it makes like no difference COn or no CON. what they showed was hot nonetheless.

Well said Ann....gazillion times well said. 🤗
Originally posted by geet.a

I want Geet to solve his misconception!

Also the doctor is needed..both can go and consult the doctor I guess🤔..its improtant that the misconception of Indian viewers too is cleared🤔
Waise Why Annie is acting so much as a despo all the time? 🤪
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
I also volunteer (although married) to become DD's GF just so all the Gurti talk stops. Can we al pleas return to the den of the past where we actually talked about the show and not something someone hear from a birdie tat try know. The den was not created for that purpose. If you want to talk about birdies do so on PM.   And no my grounds are not hurt. I don't care what you know and don't want to know it. I know I sound harsh, but all the den is gone. And I want it back.
Hey Sigma.....may I give you a distant hug🤗😆 Wait lemme ask Maansa if its arright😆