Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shonu......see how much the CVs love you.....that moon talk was in honour of your OS......🤣......the police wala part is too good.....🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shonuu

EmAssKay's jism CON kerna nahi janta...🤣

ROFL Shonuu, I love u ROFL

U always make me laugh when my mood is off 🤗
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys, it is quite normal for a pregnant woman to have sex, that is not Maan's issue here, he would do it, but he knows her health risks!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

Sorry for double quote, but he said this as Maan, not GC, I am talking about GC, he was not nervous in the whole scene, only in a very fast moment when they lay down.........

hmmmm how come i didnt find him nervous 😕 !! actually i found him 'CONfident'  🤣 ! he jst wanted to DO IT 🤣
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, I agree, his self-dialogue was not complete. The reason he did not CON was not because of her pregnancy, but because of the complications in her pregnancy, as mentioned to him by the doctor. He did not want to add on to the complications. He needs to hear from the doctor first that both baby and mother are fine. Then only he will go ahead with CON. MSK-Doctor meeting is needed PRONTO. I wonder how Geet will find out what is troubling MSK. I hope she does not. I know she wont. 😊 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Smita and Ann and All:U see Satish's point is that MSK might b a virgin and for the first time he is gonig to do CON...so he will hv his reservations...and now if the wife is preggy,he might b himself nervous thinking what if I do a mistake and hurt her more.....as per Satish all this can't b shown on Indian TV in detail..so they gave a immatured dialogue deliberately from MSK's mouth about "she is pregnent"...According to Satrish that dialogue is justified if its coming from a virgin's mouth whose wife is already pregnent 🤔Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me watching repeat ☺️ its just ohmygosh🤪☺️
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gosh whats happening ......other show girls r leading ....maan-annie on 2nd position 😲

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jo - it takes one Monk to recognize another Sadhu🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti, tell Satish MSK is no virgin dear!!!😆