Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: panchjun5

I can't believe I...just saw some pages from the last den and people have discussed the reason for the fight for pages together and in the epi we didn't get to see the fight.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They might have a fight, but not in that night, later on 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He will dare not fight with Geeth, not in her weak stage, he better not and creatives better be careful here! I will blast them good!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK gals, feel exhausted so hitting the bed early. Not much to discuss either. So bye.
Originally posted by: Opti

Zee, I felt both of them were just tired, not nervous. They must have been shooting long hours.  GC's gaze in earlier episodes were much more hot than it was tonight.  I think I need to see the re-run to confirm this. Btw DD looked ravishing especially after the jewelery were removed.

I know, they both looked tierd, but I noticed GC especially was too nervous in that moment I mentioned it to u, when u watch it again, watch that moment, his eyes was blinking like in a very nervous way naturally........

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Come On!! CVs.. i am not a dumbo...!!

n ill u believe it of all the ppl i am confused abt X during pregnancy.. r u kidding me???

wait i just caught glimpses..  well watching an SR toh with nothing but with maid ard was tuff!!

n well if u r  soooooo adamant tat u want my pakaooo lectures... me ill brb aftr watching t epi.
😳

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He will do a mock fight and promise to stay away .. that way she will try and manao him😆
@Geetu: When he was talking to moon, like I can't do it, I got a dialouge in my mind like MSK saying: I can't do it, she still doesn't know ke I am actually double standard, ek tara se gay hoon and had a ... change 😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zee he was not nervous.. Opti maybe he was tired but I think the scene was very very hot... He is an actor and very much in character so lets not assume things here..😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: temorocks

They might do it here as well, they change the script all the day due to viewers reaction, people will surely not calm down seeing these dooriyan, they were waiting for the SR since age and I am one of them for sure 😭😆☺️

zee GCM r happy 😆 ...and no dooriyan only they r not showing CON , and maan wont tell this to geet ......and dont be greedy😆 ..... in other shows whatever they r showed today in geet , is considered so hawt + itne se bahut kam mein CON bhi ho jaata hai 🤣 uske baad lead ki one simple hug bhi mushkil se naseeb hoti hai🤣
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

I want to slap the CVs for editing the neck kiss grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, main jaantete ke aisa hoga, for NEB NES NEC they show everything, but not Maaneet  😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡 😡😡

zee... why was it required to tell us this.... we were better of thinking that was it.... now if that's the case... cvz😡😆
lets leave for the future😆 we'll get it sometime but god knows when...
Edited by aiyana - 13 years ago