1 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I love her as an actress , She emotes so naturally . Anyways Phulwa show is yet to explore her talent , but you all need to see her show "Kashi" where she emoted brilliantly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In which role do u like Jannat more" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
have seen only bits of kashi ,so would be unfair if i compared the two...But  there she seemed totally fresh ,now she has learned lot more due to the kaashi experience .. 
but she was also in 'mati ki banno'-saw 1st episode -there she was brilliant Thumbs Up

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah Maati ki Banno is actually a good show, she was so good as avanti

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I actually like Jannat as Phulwa. She was excellent in Kashi as well, but I personally like her as Phulwa because her character is supposed to be strong who learns alot through experience (It's also because I like this show more as it's based on a true story)

But overall, she is a very good actress for her age. 

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yeah, watching phulwa because she is a character with lot of determination inspite of bad experiences in life...She chose to fightThumbs Up and not be a helpless victim...hoping it would be a change from all saas bahu serials focusing on kitchen politics.... 

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

yeah, watching phulwa because she is a character with lot of determination inspite of bad experiences in life...She chose to fightThumbs Up and not be a helpless victim...hoping it would be a change from all saas bahu serials focusing on kitchen politics.... 

Thats the ..Which Made me Watch this show ..From PH this Show belongs...The leading girl inspite of all bad experience in Life ..Will never be helpless Victim...She'll choose to fight & so optimistic..I saw thier work on other show...SmileLooking for Pulwa's Action...

@ Poll Reply - But I dint show her much as Kashi...Just few shows..But shes awesome anyways yaar....There is something called Born actors...May they mean by People like this Girl only...Smile

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by pjyo

Thats the ..Which Made me Watch this show ..From PH this Show belongs...The leading girl inspite of all bad experience in Life ..Will never be helpless Victim...She'll choose to fight & so optimistic..I saw thier work on other show...SmileLooking for Pulwa's Action...

@ Poll Reply - But I dint show her much as Kashi...Just few shows..But shes awesome anyways yaar....There is something called Born actors...May they mean by People like this Girl only...Smile
yeah,inspite of all the horrible experiances she fought on,..har mushkil kaa badi bahaaduri se saamna kiya..Clap.
non stop rone waaliCry  bahuven kii serials dekhne ke baad its a nice change..so iam watching tooSmile
totally agree....i saw little bits of kashi after watching this very talented awesome kid,....bahuth hii kaabiliyath hai iss bachhi meinThumbs Up..

trendzy

trendzy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I liked her better in kashi.....

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.