Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: surnita

Forget cliff, he should be killed off even more painfully!!!!!!!

Or his alien spaceship returns to take him back to his planet of the apes.

Or he tries to have a personality transplant but unfortunately dies on the operating table!!! Im talking about Purab a character before all you Purab fans start crying.

Surnita, please dont take so much stress and pain to figure out all diff. ways to get rid of him. Instead, you can UPS him and send him to me. I'll make sure he won't run away to Jassi show again. 😉
surnita thumbnail
Ok let me catch him and I will ups him tied with a bow just for u!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

surnita,Purab's reappearance has definitely brought you back in action😆

Good to see ur continuous posts buddy.

I don't think Purab's return should cause us any concern because it's quite obvious now they r following blf to the T and many have hooked back to the story,kavyanjali🤢 not withstanding.

Jassi and Armaan's love story is on track now and after such monumental changeover by Armaan's character,it will have to become only better.Besides,Jassi has already admitted now that she still loves Armaan and everything would have almost been sorted out had she not overheard Raj and miscontrued what was being said.

Besides,when these episodes were being shot,Purab's return must have already been finalised.Yet they stuck on with Armaan's turmoil and the final realisation of his love for Jassi and her confession in return. I guess when all gets over tomorrow,truth will come out that Jassi and Nandu were never bf & gf.So the next best person who would rouse the same kind of feelings of jealousy and insecurity in Armaan has to be Purab.And he is the best candidate to bring Armaan and Jassi closer together.

Anyway,I just would not mind where the story goes now because what they have shown during the last few episodes has been beautiful beyond description and now I don't think they will undo their beautiful job.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daisy

Thanks Sonynyu, atlast some official information.

Btw,

Viewers may recall that last March Soni entered the show as the new man in Jassi's life. Post Armaan's (Apoorva Agnihotri) engagement with Mallika (Rakshanda Khan), a heartbroken Jassi wants to get away from Gulmohar House.

During this time, she encounters Purab and falls in love with him

Falls in love with him?????????????????????? 😕

Well Daisy...these are the same people who do not know any meaning or defination of LOVE....

so we can expect such confusion from them...

For them even friendship with men sounds like LOVE...so you cannot help it....

See what these serial all show...Kusum, yeh Meri life hain etc...

They all love so deeply and they marry someone else...so no meaning for LOVE...if that is what they want to show the youngsters....very SAD...😭
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Minnie...I actually BREATHED after reading ur post..felt much better!!
And Surnita!! 😆 It's really good to see u back!
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

surnita,Purab's reappearance has definitely brought you back in action😆

Good to see ur continuous posts buddy.

I don't think Purab's return should cause us any concern because it's quite obvious now they r following blf to the T and many have hooked back to the story,kavyanjali🤢 not withstanding.

Jassi and Armaan's love story is on track now and after such monumental changeover by Armaan's character,it will have to become only better.Besides,Jassi has already admitted now that she still loves Armaan and everything would have almost been sorted out had she not overheard Raj and miscontrued what was being said.

Besides,when these episodes were being shot,Purab's return must have already been finalised.Yet they stuck on with Armaan's turmoil and the final realisation of his love for Jassi and her confession in return. I guess when all gets over tomorrow,truth will come out that Jassi and Nandu were never bf & gf.So the next best person who would rouse the same kind of feelings of jealousy and insecurity in Armaan has to be Purab.And he is the best candidate to bring Armaan and Jassi closer together.

Anyway,I just would not mind where the story goes now because what they have shown during the last few episodes has been beautiful beyond description and now I don't think they will undo their beautiful job.

Just beautifully said, Minnie 👏👏👏.... you and Smisha have totally brought your straying sheep back under control 😉 .... guess we alligators😈 really need u moderators 😎