Purab BACK in JJKN- Starts shooting tom! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
thanx for the info.. now we can all rest easy (eg purab fans) coz HE'S BACK 😃

Originally posted by Daisy

Thanks Sonynyu, atlast some official information.

Btw,

Viewers may recall that last March Soni entered the show as the new man in Jassi's life. Post Armaan's (Apoorva Agnihotri) engagement with Mallika (Rakshanda Khan), a heartbroken Jassi wants to get away from Gulmohar House.

During this time, she encounters Purab and falls in love with him

Falls in love with him?????????????????????? 😕

THESE PEOPLE ARE AGAIN CONFUSING US

Originally posted by Daisy

Thanks Sonynyu, atlast some official information.

Btw,

Viewers may recall that last March Soni entered the show as the new man in Jassi's life. Post Armaan's (Apoorva Agnihotri) engagement with Mallika (Rakshanda Khan), a heartbroken Jassi wants to get away from Gulmohar House.

During this time, she encounters Purab and falls in love with him

Falls in love with him?????????????????????? 😕

yes! i was also going to ask the same question. when did jassi fall in love with purab??????? she never loved him , she only considered him as her best friend!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh im sooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyy !!!!! finally our hero is backkkk in actionnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!! 😃
This is the worst news ever!  Samir is a dreadful actor.  If I was Apu I would walk off the show.  He has been insulted twice now.
no Surnita! Armaan can't leave the show!

Ok, Purab lovers, when Purab gets treated like dirt by Jassi, don't cry and
moan and complain. Jassi only belongs to Armaan!

Originally posted by surnita

This is the worst news ever!  Samir is a dreadful actor.  If I was Apu I would walk off the show.  He has been insulted twice now.

If you liked Apoorva, then you wouldn't be saying that.

I'd literally go SO freaking crazy if Apu left the show, then I'd go straight to India and start a protest to bring him back! Apu is one half of the heart and soul of JJKN (Mona is the second 1/2 😳)  HE MUST NEVER LEAVE!!

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
Originally posted by jprasad

no Surnita! Armaan can't leave the show!

Ok, Purab lovers, when Purab gets treated like dirt by Jassi, don't cry and
moan and complain. Jassi only belongs to Armaan!

JPrasad don't worry Jassi only belongs to Armaan. Purab deserves lot more than that.... 😉 I think Jassi has treated him like dirt in past when they were engaged. So we (purab fans) are used to it. I think I like Purab for what he is. I don't care if he gets Jassi or not or the way he is treated. His fans has a special place for him in heart and there is no competition anymore. No one can replace Purab and Jassi definetly is not worth Purab... world may call "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.." BUT there are many girls who are like Jassi who might not be beautiful but has beautiful heart and all good qualities like sanskar, respect for parents etc. I would say: "Purab Jaisa Koi Nahin..." 😉
yeah, but this show is not about Purab...it is about Jassi and her life...he is
a bad omen. Because of him all these stupid fights are going to arise
again. Purab deserves to shoved off a cliff by Jassi...

Sorry, bgdesai, just venting!   

Forget cliff, he should be killed off even more painfully!!!!!!!

Or his alien spaceship returns to take him back to his planet of the apes.

Or he tries to have a personality transplant but unfortunately dies on the operating table!!!  Im talking about Purab a character before all you Purab fans start crying.