Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #4 :: (Page 54)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

@ Aashi: Oh!!! That segment i remember very well. I thought it was some old scene (of ZDPK fame LOLLOLLOL) and at that time we hardly had any segment. I'm sorry...the pic wasn't clear..hence, couldn't identify it.

And...yes!!! Waiting for MoNaya...together, or seperately. Just want them back and that too soon.

u know what happened i put that sajan's marriage kiss one pic with msg and they showed it and recalled that moment LOL i am glad they read my golu molu monaya moment LOL gosh with every pic they shared their memories i put pics which i liked but never thought with pics they will have awesome memories Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

@ Ishu: First of all, plzzzz someone help me. I need a gun HERE ROFLROFL Ishu, thanks for showering your love on me (refer to ur PM) ROFLROFL

Yes...my MP (marketing partner), that's essential for their groW*H. I don't want them to get a tag of just "good for each other" actors. Coz this is soooo not true. I genuinely feel that SG brought "emotions" in MJHT....and it was these emtions that touched our hearts. I'm sure, u're gonna agree wid me on this...but its extremely difficult to bring that "emotional quotient" in any show. Lighter moments....anyone can do. The credit for this defo goes to MoNaya...as, it was their brilliant portrayal of the two characters. Hence, i'd like them to explore themselves in other shows, with diff. actors as well.

ROFL I'll stop laughing.... SOON. ROFL

Yep, MP, I soooo agree!! Don't wanna see them being cast only with each other, something that happens with many offscreen couples. They have so much potential, and SG were truly proof of that! And you said it. They did take the emotions to a new high. And until they don't try out new stuff, we wouldn't be able to see how they do with different kinds of characters and prove themselves yet again.

ayesha_80XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

ROFL I'll stop laughing.... SOON. ROFL

Yep, MP, I soooo agree!! Don't wanna see them being cast only with each other, something that happens with many offscreen couples. They have so much potential, and SG were truly proof of that! And you said it. They did take the emotions to a new high. And until they don't try out new stuff, we wouldn't be able to see how they do with different kinds of characters and prove themselves yet again.

Wat do you mean by SOON?! Stop it now....plz ROFLROFL

And...yes, my WP-PM (how cud I forget WP?!)....MoNaya gave us SG...a couple, who we can never ever forget...who connected us all here...with whom we all cud relate in one way or the other....and who were much more than a fictional couple for us. Its been more than 2 months now..still the SG magic very much prevails. And the weirdest....or rather, amazing part is...after SG, we cannot get hooked to any other couple/story. This was the magic MoNaya created and as we've said, they should try out new stuff. Like Sanaya said in one of her interview's..this is essential for an actor's "creative satisfaction" too.

Ishu...I'm off now. Great catching up wid u...even though for a brief convo. Hope to talk to u sooooon!!! Hug  

XDevilsDesireXaa123.80CandYlicious_S

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
2nd partDancing

Dil ko tumse pyaar hua

I loved that picture of Sanaya,really beautiful

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Guys is the part 2 up on YT? for some reason im not able to sign in my account there :'(
JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
No idea about that Ragini
Why don't you ask this there only?
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
What...! Shocked Second part updated kia..? Shocked  *runs to watch* Blushing
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz