Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #4 :: (Page 53)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Bye nishu.... Hug  

@fairy: Ermm
Sorry Candy Embarrassed you know my situation na LOL

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Awww!!! Such an adorable MoNaya interview Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming But why oh why are they showing it in parts?! Tadpa tadpa ke marein ge ye ITvF waley LOLLOLLOL

Our wait was defo worth this interview. Sooooo cute and adorable. LOVE MoNaya more n more with each of their segments and interviews. Soooo humble and down to earth. They're sooo into pulling each other's legs...esp. Sanaya. Well, i'm sure, Mohit wudn't ever leave taking his "badlas" from her.   

I sooo wish we had some segment of their's when that scene was being shot where Mohit was marofying chance pe dance. Sanaya's "slap" cracked me up big time...esp the way she was blushing mentioning it.LOLLOLLOL  Mohit must be having the time of his life in these kind of scenes.LOLLOLLOLLOL Naveen...where are you...I'm missing our theories on this LOLLOLLOL 

And...Mohit defo doesn't wanna take ANY chances of proposing Sanaya again. Poor guy...he's too simtten by her...he can't take this risk LOLLOLLOL

Loved their practicality too. They'd love to do a show together for obvious reasons...but its entirely not in their hands. As Sanaya said....there are a whole lot of considerations...and the main thing being, the type of offers they're getting. We all wud love to see them back together...but even if they come in diff. shows...with diff. ppl...I'm sure, it'll be a well sought after deicision by them....and don't throw chappals at me...but working wid diff. ppl will definitely give them a good opportunity to explore themselves more a sactors...and gain experience working wid other's as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiJaiIraniMataXDevilsDesireXaa123.80CandYlicious_Saashizin

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Ashuuuuu!!! I agreeeee.... I, for one WANT them to work with different ppl now. It's a great thing that they wanna explore new opportunities....

The interview was beyond cute. Want more!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80aashizin

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Ishuuuuuuuuu!!! HugHugHug

I knoooo...I wud also like them to work wid other actors too. That wud defo give them a very good opportunity to gain experience as well as adaptibilty (hope u get my pt..am too lazy to elaborateEmbarrassed)

So, how have u been?!
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i loved that seg i supposed not to discuss here but can't stop myself to share my views here LOL i just loved their irritating personality one their name ROFL both called each other irritating personality ROFL but loved the way sanaya said there r few ppl in her life who r pure and clean from heart very genuine and mohit is one of them Embarrassed gosh show march cracked me up big time ROFL

@ aasu they showed that chance pe dance marofy one scene on sbb or sbs i don't rem but sajan's marriage shoot time they showed it LOL he was trying to kiss her BlushingROFL thank god she didn't get chance to slap him ROFL

i just love their fav food talk where he said i love sanaya's mom' parsi food it showed their family bonding and respect as well and i wanted to know what one obsession sanaya have which he can't say to us WinkLOL

i also hope they will work together they r craving for it but reality is also that its not their and our hand we will def support them whether they will work together or not we will def wait for their damakedar come back may be in future we will get them together as well Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ashuuuu!!Hug Yep, I totally get you!! Seriously, it's very needed for their groW*H as actors.

And I'm good!! How're you? Haven't seen you around too much!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@ Aashi: Oh!!! That segment i remember very well. I thought it was some old scene (of ZDPK fame LOLLOLLOL) and at that time we hardly had any segment. I'm sorry...the pic wasn't clear..hence, couldn't identify it.

And...yes!!! Waiting for MoNaya...together, or seperately. Just want them back and that too soon.

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@ Ishu: First of all, plzzzz someone help me. I need a gun HERE ROFLROFL Ishu, thanks for showering your love on me (refer to ur PM) ROFLROFL

Yes...my MP (marketing partner), that's essential for their groW*H. I don't want them to get a tag of just "good for each other" actors. Coz this is soooo not true. I genuinely feel that SG brought "emotions" in MJHT....and it was these emtions that touched our hearts. I'm sure, u're gonna agree wid me on this...but its extremely difficult to bring that "emotional quotient" in any show. Lighter moments....anyone can do. The credit for this defo goes to MoNaya...as, it was their brilliant portrayal of the two characters. Hence, i'd like them to explore themselves in other shows, with diff. actors as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

Go to top