Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #4 :: (Page 15)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Guys what is this yaar..? Unhappy  SBS raised our expectations and then... Disapprove  I am not hoping anything now and i am really Monaya deprived now.. Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
ROFL Sure they will Ashu..... And we'd ask them to take "customer requirements" more seriously next time, cause their "brand image" is being spoilt. ROFL ROFL
A dissatisfied customer is the worst thing for any business. ROFL
And we could tell them abt the harmful effects of "false advertising" which misleads the consumer.ROFL

ayesha_80aashizin

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Aww!!! Sumera, don't feel bad. Hug We all are disappointed...but as they say, "intezar ka phal meetha hota hai"...so, i'm sure, this wait is worth it and we'll have a great MoNaya segment soon. 

Just cheer up, hon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

ROFL Sure they will Ashu..... And we'd ask them to take "customer requirements" more seriously next time, cause their "brand image" is being spoilt. ROFL ROFL
And we could tell them abt the harmful effects of "false advertising" which misleads the consumer.ROFL

ROFLROFL EXACTLYYY!!! Ishu...they need to go for proper "brand recognition" (read MoNaya)...coz this is wat will bring sales (in their case, TRPs) for them. Abt their own brand image...they're playing with the emotions of the customers...and as u said, false advertising is gonna have serious negative implicatiions for them. ROFLROFL They surely need to work on their "demand and supply" gap now...otherwise, we customers have other "markets" available as well. ROFLROFL

I'm sure everyone in this thread is gonna KICK both of us out....In that case, Ashu, Ishu will be needing a tissue ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aa123.80aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Aww!!! Sumera, don't feel bad. Hug We all are disappointed...but as they say, "intezar ka phal meetha hota hai"...so, i'm sure, this wait is worth it and we'll have a great MoNaya segment soon. 

Just cheer up, hon!!!
aasu but seriously today they raised our hopes and then no any seg of monaya Disapprove we were waiting for it from one week those ppl said it will be on wed and no even one glimpse of monaya Ouch if they can't manage to show why would they promise  ppl i am sure they will show but today they spoil our mood Unhappy

ayesha_80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL Ain't we just the "queens" of marketing? That there was a full marketing theory, with "real-life" examples which my prof. lovesss. ROFL
I should seriously apply so much brain in my marketing lecture. ROFL ROFL
Yeah, I guess we wouldn't have made ANY sense to others... ROFLROFL ROFL

edit: Now I need a new set of roflers....  ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 26 January 2011 at 5:03am

ayesha_80

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

ishu ROFL i think u r marketing's student ROFL  and u r practicing it here ROFL but yes in market demands r very high and customers r waiting for one dose of monaya ROFL

ayesha_80aa123.80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@ Ishu: Arey....give the link of this thread to your Professor. I'm sure, he/she is gonna be SOOO proud of you. There wud be any std of his/her, who'd apply "marketing" to a real life couple...and discuss the adversaries of not showing their interview. ROFLROFLROFL 

And, u're very right...we defo are the "queens of marketing". Cool And our area of expertise is latest and very unique "MoNaya Market Survey" ROFLROFL

Ishu....i know u must be upto something now...so, don't you dare laugh at me ROFLROFL

@ Aashi: Aww!! I know, dear...We all were hoping for MoNaya today and were almost confirmed that we'll get their segment today. So, it defo feels bad. But nothing's in our hands na..so, we have no option but to wait. Like I said to Sumera...u also cheer up!! Hug

Edited by ayesha_80 - 26 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80CandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top