::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #4 :: - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly nishu.... 😍  😍  And u saw that IRRITATED and IRRITATING personalities.. 🀣  🀣  ☺️  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Exactly nishu.... 😍  😍  And u saw that IRRITATED and IRRITATING personalities.. 🀣  🀣  ☺️  πŸ˜‰

i did πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ 

Ok now i MUST leave! πŸ˜³  EXAMS!😳
Thanks a ton for that pmπŸ€—
Luv ya and bye.tc. πŸ€—
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

i did πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ 

Ok now i MUST leave! πŸ˜³  EXAMS!😳
Thanks a ton for that pmπŸ€—
Luv ya and bye.tc. πŸ€—
Bye and Good luck Nish πŸ€— πŸ€—Sorry for my late replies Guys
Me also leaving guys... πŸ€—   πŸ€—   Byeee.... πŸ€—
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

\
Bye and Good luck Nish πŸ€— πŸ€—Sorry for my late replies Guys

Aww its ok sis!
We will chat  tomorrow!πŸ˜‰
Bye.tc. πŸ€—
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Bye nishu.... πŸ€—  

@fairy: πŸ€”
Sorry Candy 😳 you know my situation na πŸ˜†

Awww!!! Such an adorable MoNaya interview 😍😍😍😍 But why oh why are they showing it in parts?! Tadpa tadpa ke marein ge ye ITvF waley πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our wait was defo worth this interview. Sooooo cute and adorable. LOVE MoNaya more n more with each of their segments and interviews. Soooo humble and down to earth. They're sooo into pulling each other's legs...esp. Sanaya. Well, i'm sure, Mohit wudn't ever leave taking his "badlas" from her.   

I sooo wish we had some segment of their's when that scene was being shot where Mohit was marofying chance pe dance. Sanaya's "slap" cracked me up big time...esp the way she was blushing mentioning it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Mohit must be having the time of his life in these kind of scenes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Naveen...where are you...I'm missing our theories on this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And...Mohit defo doesn't wanna take ANY chances of proposing Sanaya again. Poor guy...he's too simtten by her...he can't take this risk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved their practicality too. They'd love to do a show together for obvious reasons...but its entirely not in their hands. As Sanaya said....there are a whole lot of considerations...and the main thing being, the type of offers they're getting. We all wud love to see them back together...but even if they come in diff. shows...with diff. ppl...I'm sure, it'll be a well sought after deicision by them....and don't throw chappals at me...but working wid diff. ppl will definitely give them a good opportunity to explore themselves more a sactors...and gain experience working wid other's as well.
Ashuuuuu!!! I agreeeee.... I, for one WANT them to work with different ppl now. It's a great thing that they wanna explore new opportunities....

The interview was beyond cute. Want more!!!!
Ishuuuuuuuuu!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I knoooo...I wud also like them to work wid other actors too. That wud defo give them a very good opportunity to gain experience as well as adaptibilty (hope u get my pt..am too lazy to elaborate😳)

So, how have u been?!