Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 Yeah Ashu, no MoNaya today again....🤣
You think I should change the song? Ok, here goes!! 🤣

Tadap tadap ke is dil se aah nikalti rahi......
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesss!!! me LIKES this song....."toh lut gaye hum MoNaya ki mohabbat mein." 🤣🤣

BTW, Ishu...i think, its time for direct marketing...wat say?! 🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
I swear Ashu... And the feedback mechanism. 🤣 🤣 🤣
To the SBS ppl...🤣 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Yes, Ishu....the feedback also has to be a direct one now. And hey...how abt, telling them abt the "competitive advantage" which SBB had coz of airing that dreamyyy MoNaya interview? 🤣🤣 SBS are defo gonna lose their "market share" 🤣🤣

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys what is this yaar..? 😔  SBS raised our expectations and then... 😒  I am not hoping anything now and i am really Monaya deprived now.. 💔
aa123.80 thumbnail
🤣 Sure they will Ashu..... And we'd ask them to take "customer requirements" more seriously next time, cause their "brand image" is being spoilt. 🤣 🤣
A dissatisfied customer is the worst thing for any business. 🤣
And we could tell them abt the harmful effects of "false advertising" which misleads the consumer.🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Aww!!! Sumera, don't feel bad. 🤗 We all are disappointed...but as they say, "intezar ka phal meetha hota hai"...so, i'm sure, this wait is worth it and we'll have a great MoNaya segment soon. 

Just cheer up, hon!!!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

🤣 Sure they will Ashu..... And we'd ask them to take "customer requirements" more seriously next time, cause their "brand image" is being spoilt. 🤣 🤣
A dissatisfied customer is the worst thing for any business. 🤣
And we could tell them abt the harmful effects of "false advertising" which misleads the consumer.🤣

🤣🤣 EXACTLYYY!!! Ishu...they need to go for proper "brand recognition" (read MoNaya)...coz this is wat will bring sales (in their case, TRPs) for them. Abt their own brand image...they're playing with the emotions of the customers...and as u said, false advertising is gonna have serious negative implicatiions for them. 🤣🤣 They surely need to work on their "demand and supply" gap now...otherwise, we customers have other "markets" available as well. 🤣🤣

I'm sure everyone in this thread is gonna KICK both of us out....In that case, Ashu, Ishu will be needing a tissue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Aww!!! Sumera, don't feel bad. 🤗 We all are disappointed...but as they say, "intezar ka phal meetha hota hai"...so, i'm sure, this wait is worth it and we'll have a great MoNaya segment soon. 

Just cheer up, hon!!!

aasu but seriously today they raised our hopes and then no any seg of monaya 😒 we were waiting for it from one week those ppl said it will be on wed and no even one glimpse of monaya  if they can't manage to show why would they promise  ppl i am sure they will show but today they spoil our mood 😔
aa123.80 thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 Ain't we just the "queens" of marketing? That there was a full marketing theory, with "real-life" examples which my prof. lovesss. 🤣
I should seriously apply so much brain in my marketing lecture. 🤣 🤣
Yeah, I guess we wouldn't have made ANY sense to others... 🤣🤣 🤣

edit: Now I need a new set of roflers....  🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago