Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/1 - Epi 64] (Page 9)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@all - Guys superb takesClapClap Iss tuchh ko jhel lenaWinkcan't write like u allCry

I would just say that the episode was supercuteTongue filled with funfightsLOLloved it a lotttEmbarrassed
Arohi putting the curtain to divide the bed reminded me of the earlier curtain sceneEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
I am in love with Mr. Softy AhluwaliaEmbarrassed he is shoo cute..hehe Arjun was so jealous when Arohi said that she will be sleeping wid sumoneLOL n arjun plz Softy ko kuch mat karna..keep your compact knife far from himLOL
The morning fightLOL Arjun wants to watch horror show n arohi comedyLOLbut here also zor ka jhatka promotionAngryuff yeh imagine wale KMH ka promotion toh thik se karte nahi n promoting zkj in KMHDisapprove but loved Kritz here she was so happy seeing SRKSmileLOL pata hain ur crazy about himWink n she did that zor ka jhatka so nicely..Arjun prefers zor ka fatka over zor ka jhatkaLOL
What is in the drawerErmm i think it might be sumthing related to arjun's childhood or sumthing related to arohi but whatever it might be it should make arohi realize that Arjun is not a bad guy and make her soften towards himEmbarrassed
Beeji is too fast forwardShockedarre their marriage is not settled also n you have decided names of their kids.."aman preet"ROFL and also she decided the gifts she wud give for their 10 wedding anniversariesShockeddaaddi control controlROFLwe don't want their kids so soonWink
The yoga session was funny..rather than mann ki shakti she was busy doing planningLOL n their minds think so alike..excuses bhi diye woh bhi same sameWink loved how arohi was doing ishaare to arjunLOL n shayad Mikhail did kabza over the gym due to which aro had to do yoga outsideWink Kritz was looking so nice in the pink teeEmbarrassed n Karan too hot in that yellow teeEmbarrassedBlushing
Daadi cancelled the honeymoonShockedbut i have faith in herWink she wud make it up again as she was suspicious over themLOL n we saw it in sbs also..But why Rajveer Gauri have to go now onlyAngryim sure they will end up in same place where Arjuhi will goAngryCry Gauri u better don't create any misunderstandings or i will kill youAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

HugSoooper Doooper LOVED today's episode..Hug

ROFL..ROFL.It was a jam packed fun ride..;-) i was just ROFL'ng throughout the whole epi...my manager was giving me weired looks..hahahLOL ..(I was watching it at work ..haha LOL)

@aamna

U watched KMH in ur officeShocked wow..kash i cud watch it in my office..we have TV in our canteen and don't have speakers in my PC hereCrywhat a tragedyCry and i don't let my manager know that I open these sites hereWink my teammates though keep doing chugli indirectlyUnhappy
So i jump to IF to read the written updateBig smile now also i am free so on IFWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
the episode yesterday was really nice esp the batwara of the roomLOL
poor room !!! ROFL room ke do tukde tukde ho gaye !!
the batwara was very nice...
arjun is making loads of fun of arohi's stinky pan and motiness !! though she does not stink and she is not fat !!! 
arjun has an awesum sense of humor...
according to me i guess there will be something GOOD related to arohi in the drawer...
maybe it is arohi's pic or something Embarrassed
okay cuming back to the batwara...
tv and cupboard is really neccesary for gals you see !!! LOL
we dont care much of bathrooms and all ...
after all tv to see latest fashion and cupboard to keep the latest fashion LOL
let arjun keep the bathroom !!! 
mr.softy aluwhlia is soft and cute just like my teddy chubby Embarrassed
most gals have this habit u see Wink
chakuon se mujhe bahut dar hai !!! 
but arjun loves chaku so even i love chaku !!! LOL
softy and chaku depict the character of arjohi...
softy- soft cute sweet cuddly huggable like arohi
chaku- helping and not so helping like arjun
helping arohi 
not so helping chiku milkshake and arohi's dushman's currently gauri he doe'nt know that !!
i hate you and i hate you too wid bad dreams was so a cute dushmani wala thing Embarrassed
the wavelenght between arjun and arohi is classic !!! 
they both made the same reason for not going to honeymoon but we adorable fans need honeymoon so honeymoon here we come but after seeing the sbs segment abt the honeymoon i was not that happy but still they will be going for honey moon !!!! Day Dreaming
arjun's dadi rocks !!! 
she knows how to make every1 straight in the house in a lovable and laughable way !!! ROFL
a mom alwayz loves her child but arohi's mom loves her way tooo much and i pity the glycerin bottles !!! i mean how much will she cry man ?Confused
i love arohi's scrap book ...
even i will make one like hers...
it is just so cute and nice .... Heart
gauri urgghhh !!! Angry sum1 plz kill her ....she is getting on my nerves day by day ...tell her to go and spend honeymoon wid rajveer and never come back !!! Angry
but i hope arjohi and sick gauri and rajveer's honeymoon are not in the same place *finger's crossed*
i like sanchit and bua they understand arohi so well...their convo was gr8 and touchy in a nice way and not a boring rona dhona wala 1 LOL
dadi and her name were nice but i want twins as babies if ekta madam tells yes for arohi beeing pregnant and i want their names to be karan and kritika Embarrassed
zor ka jhatka and horror movies was nice but i wish they had seen horror movies and dar ke mare arohi hugs arjun it would have been such a romantic funny scene ....Day Dreaming
on the whole the epi was nice and cute wid nok jhok and rona dhona LOL but i am missing the romance idk why Unhappy
but still i am happy wid the scenes now also...

waitng for the honeylicious honey moon !!!Day Dreaming  Blushing Silly Embarrassed

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 26 January 2011 at 6:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

they both made the same reason for not going to honeymoon but we adorable fans need honeymoon so honeymoon here we come but after seeing the sbs segment abt the honeymoon i was not that happy but still they will be going for honey moon !!!! Day Dreaming
arjun's dadi rocks !!! why weren't u happyWink

a mom alwayz loves her child but arohi's mom loves her way tooo much and i pity the glycerin bottles !!! i mean how much will she cry man ?Confused yeah this scene has becum monotonous nowSleepy

but i hope arjohi and sick gauri and rajveer's honeymoon are not in the same place *finger's crossed* i have a strong feeling they wud end up at the same placeAngry

dadi and her name were nice but i want twins as babies if ekta madam tells yes for arohi beeing pregnant and i want their names to be karan and kritika Embarrassed no they wud bcum bro n sis denWinkLOL

zor ka jhatka and horror movies was nice but i wish they had seen horror movies and dar ke mare arohi hugs arjun it would have been such a romantic funny scene ....Day Dreaming im sure we wud be getting it in the near futureEmbarrassedLOL

waitng for the honeylicious honey moon !!!Day Dreaming  Blushing Silly Embarrassed me tooEmbarrassed

janamanasi-medz-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
It is quite funny miss.Softy Ahluwalia  and sorry mrs.Arohi Singhania too kammal karti ho Arohi u r completely cute childish i love itWink aur Arjun ka voh secret kya hai i think i'm guessing absolutely r8 but i don't want 2 spit it out LOLLOLROFL

Edited by adhasrujana - 26 January 2011 at 6:21am

Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
@kavya 100 pct going with the paper about he is orphan. i just watched the november episode remeber was telling u but if am not wrong in the scene where Arjun talked on his bg, there was the drawer scene in there.
there will be the paper and the 'bansuri' : thts the only thing describes and attached Arjun!
The bansuri and Arjun:
Total depiction of Arjun: Arjun, the calm, melodious, thoughtful, sweet, if given one chance, show the abundance of love and just like the melody of the bansuri, both get lost to it - one feeling divine byplaying it and theother one by listening the magical of the rhythm.

thts Arjun!

While giving such a beautiful melody requires self  surrender in whatever ti be done and concentration!

thts again arjun but the Arjun singhania is added with ''fearless'' to do anything, ''fiery eyes'' to shake the whole cosmos if ''someone's close to him is hurt'' ''no matter if it is someone in the singhania's family or his friends or arohi''

Arohi, ab tum bhi samaj karWink as dadi said Arjun is an 'acha munda'WinkWink

Arohi, sweets, break all those mirage that refuse your eyes show what your heart always guided u concerning Arjun!
Break the mirage that your family instil in u :about Good vs bad,
And it is time for u to say this line of the lyrics:
''dekha falak,dekhe zameen, koi nahin tumsa kahin.''
Arjun has already shown the other line and now added to this realisation then there will be in the soul upliftment of Arjuhi's love

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@eshu hope ur words r rite...i also wish that it happens..and moreover arohi thinks that there must be something important and expensive..which means there will be something very normal but valuable..lets see ..hope CVs wont disappoint us..Evil Smile

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

arjun's dadi rocks !!! why weren't u happyWink the bed broke LOL hamesha bed ka hi kuch mamla hai so m not that happy ... bed hamesha tang adata haii !!! 

a mom alwayz loves her child but arohi's mom loves her way tooo much and i pity the glycerin bottles !!! i mean how much will she cry man ?Confused yeah this scene has becum monotonous nowSleepy 

but i hope arjohi and sick gauri and rajveer's honeymoon are not in the same place *finger's crossed* i have a strong feeling they wud end up at the same placeAngry i also have that feeling still *fingers crossed*

dadi and hername were nice but i want twins as babies if ekta madam tells yes for arohi beeing pregnant and i want their names to be karan and kritika Embarrassed  no they wud bcum bro n sis denWinkLOL its okay but their names rock...

zor ka jhatka and horror movies was nice but i wish they had seen horror movies and dar ke mare arohi hugs arjun it would have been such a romantic funny scene ....Day Dreaming im sure we wud be getting it in the near futureEmbarrassedLOL yeah hope so !! 

waitng for the honeylicious honey moon !!!Day Dreaming  Blushing Silly Embarrassed me tooEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top