SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
updated my post on page 2 😊
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Come on guys lets guess what could be in the drawer. 

1. the broken globe from the jungle.

2. orphanage papers/pics

3. aro's pic.

4. want to say something naughty 🤣 but ok it is not to be kept locked so it wont be it  🤣 

lol . better dont guess ..bcoz cvs always have smthn else in their minds . or may b they will 4get abt this raaz also as they 4got abt d previous raaz also 😆
but if i have to guess than d drawer has nothing ....arjun just said it to pareshaan aarohi 1 more time lol😆 or there is smthn related to aarohi ...sm nishani of hers n smthn related abt his true love towards aarohi .....n as aarohi is going to melt first i think .
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@all - Guys superb takes👏👏 Iss tuchh ko jhel lena😉can't write like u all😭

I would just say that the episode was supercute😛 filled with funfights😆loved it a lottt😳
Arohi putting the curtain to divide the bed reminded me of the earlier curtain scene😳😍
I am in love with Mr. Softy Ahluwalia😳 he is shoo cute..hehe Arjun was so jealous when Arohi said that she will be sleeping wid sumone😆 n arjun plz Softy ko kuch mat karna..keep your compact knife far from him😆
The morning fight😆 Arjun wants to watch horror show n arohi comedy😆but here also zor ka jhatka promotion😡uff yeh imagine wale KMH ka promotion toh thik se karte nahi n promoting zkj in KMH😒 but loved Kritz here she was so happy seeing SRK😊😆 pata hain ur crazy about him😉 n she did that zor ka jhatka so nicely..Arjun prefers zor ka fatka over zor ka jhatka😆
What is in the drawer🤔 i think it might be sumthing related to arjun's childhood or sumthing related to arohi but whatever it might be it should make arohi realize that Arjun is not a bad guy and make her soften towards him😳
Beeji is too fast forward😲arre their marriage is not settled also n you have decided names of their kids.."aman preet"🤣 and also she decided the gifts she wud give for their 10 wedding anniversaries😲daaddi control control🤣we don't want their kids so soon😉
The yoga session was funny..rather than mann ki shakti she was busy doing planning😆 n their minds think so alike..excuses bhi diye woh bhi same same😉 loved how arohi was doing ishaare to arjun😆 n shayad Mikhail did kabza over the gym due to which aro had to do yoga outside😉 Kritz was looking so nice in the pink tee😳 n Karan too hot in that yellow tee😳☺️
Daadi cancelled the honeymoon😲but i have faith in her😉 she wud make it up again as she was suspicious over them😆 n we saw it in sbs also..But why Rajveer Gauri have to go now only😡im sure they will end up in same place where Arjuhi will go😡😭 Gauri u better don't create any misunderstandings or i will kill you😡

rasika_DS thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamnaishtiaq

🤗Soooper Doooper LOVED today's episode..🤗

ROFL..🤣.It was a jam packed fun ride..;-) i was just 🤣'ng throughout the whole epi...my manager was giving me weired looks..hahah😆 ..(I was watching it at work ..haha 😆)

@aamna

U watched KMH in ur office😲 wow..kash i cud watch it in my office..we have TV in our canteen and don't have speakers in my PC here😭what a tragedy😭 and i don't let my manager know that I open these sites here😉 my teammates though keep doing chugli indirectly😔
So i jump to IF to read the written update😃 now also i am free so on IF😉😆
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the episode yesterday was really nice esp the batwara of the room😆
poor room !!! 🤣 room ke do tukde tukde ho gaye !!
the batwara was very nice...
arjun is making loads of fun of arohi's stinky pan and motiness !! though she does not stink and she is not fat !!! 
arjun has an awesum sense of humor...
according to me i guess there will be something GOOD related to arohi in the drawer...
maybe it is arohi's pic or something 😳
okay cuming back to the batwara...
tv and cupboard is really neccesary for gals you see !!! 😆
we dont care much of bathrooms and all ...
after all tv to see latest fashion and cupboard to keep the latest fashion 😆
let arjun keep the bathroom !!! 
mr.softy aluwhlia is soft and cute just like my teddy chubby 😳
most gals have this habit u see 😉
chakuon se mujhe bahut dar hai !!! 
but arjun loves chaku so even i love chaku !!! 😆
softy and chaku depict the character of arjohi...
softy- soft cute sweet cuddly huggable like arohi
chaku- helping and not so helping like arjun
helping arohi 
not so helping chiku milkshake and arohi's dushman's currently gauri he doe'nt know that !!
i hate you and i hate you too wid bad dreams was so a cute dushmani wala thing 😳
the wavelenght between arjun and arohi is classic !!! 
they both made the same reason for not going to honeymoon but we adorable fans need honeymoon so honeymoon here we come but after seeing the sbs segment abt the honeymoon i was not that happy but still they will be going for honey moon !!!! 😍
arjun's dadi rocks !!! 
she knows how to make every1 straight in the house in a lovable and laughable way !!! 🤣
a mom alwayz loves her child but arohi's mom loves her way tooo much and i pity the glycerin bottles !!! i mean how much will she cry man ?😕
i love arohi's scrap book ...
even i will make one like hers...
it is just so cute and nice .... ❤️
gauri urgghhh !!! 😡 sum1 plz kill her ....she is getting on my nerves day by day ...tell her to go and spend honeymoon wid rajveer and never come back !!! 😡
but i hope arjohi and sick gauri and rajveer's honeymoon are not in the same place *finger's crossed*
i like sanchit and bua they understand arohi so well...their convo was gr8 and touchy in a nice way and not a boring rona dhona wala 1 😆
dadi and her name were nice but i want twins as babies if ekta madam tells yes for arohi beeing pregnant and i want their names to be karan and kritika 😳
zor ka jhatka and horror movies was nice but i wish they had seen horror movies and dar ke mare arohi hugs arjun it would have been such a romantic funny scene ....😍
on the whole the epi was nice and cute wid nok jhok and rona dhona 😆 but i am missing the romance idk why 😔
but still i am happy wid the scenes now also...

waitng for the honeylicious honey moon !!!😍  ☺️ 🤪 😳

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 13 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Originally posted by: samhit_sanaya

they both made the same reason for not going to honeymoon but we adorable fans need honeymoon so honeymoon here we come but after seeing the sbs segment abt the honeymoon i was not that happy but still they will be going for honey moon !!!! 😍
arjun's dadi rocks !!! why weren't u happy😉

a mom alwayz loves her child but arohi's mom loves her way tooo much and i pity the glycerin bottles !!! i mean how much will she cry man ?😕 yeah this scene has becum monotonous now🥱

but i hope arjohi and sick gauri and rajveer's honeymoon are not in the same place *finger's crossed* i have a strong feeling they wud end up at the same place😡

dadi and her name were nice but i want twins as babies if ekta madam tells yes for arohi beeing pregnant and i want their names to be karan and kritika 😳 no they wud bcum bro n sis den😉😆

zor ka jhatka and horror movies was nice but i wish they had seen horror movies and dar ke mare arohi hugs arjun it would have been such a romantic funny scene ....😍 im sure we wud be getting it in the near futureEmbarrassed😆

waitng for the honeylicious honey moon !!!😍  ☺️ 🤪 😳 me tooEmbarrassed

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is quite funny miss.Softy Ahluwalia  and sorry mrs.Arohi Singhania too kammal karti ho Arohi u r completely cute childish i love it😉 aur Arjun ka voh secret kya hai i think i'm guessing absolutely r8 but i don't want 2 spit it out 😆😆🤣
Edited by adhasrujana - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@kavya 100 pct going with the paper about he is orphan. i just watched the november episode remeber was telling u but if am not wrong in the scene where Arjun talked on his bg, there was the drawer scene in there.
there will be the paper and the 'bansuri' : thts the only thing describes and attached Arjun!
The bansuri and Arjun:
Total depiction of Arjun: Arjun, the calm, melodious, thoughtful, sweet, if given one chance, show the abundance of love and just like the melody of the bansuri, both get lost to it - one feeling divine byplaying it and theother one by listening the magical of the rhythm.

thts Arjun!

While giving such a beautiful melody requires self  surrender in whatever ti be done and concentration!

thts again arjun but the Arjun singhania is added with ''fearless'' to do anything, ''fiery eyes'' to shake the whole cosmos if ''someone's close to him is hurt'' ''no matter if it is someone in the singhania's family or his friends or arohi''

Arohi, ab tum bhi samaj kar😉 as dadi said Arjun is an 'acha munda'😉😉

Arohi, sweets, break all those mirage that refuse your eyes show what your heart always guided u concerning Arjun!
Break the mirage that your family instil in u :about Good vs bad,
And it is time for u to say this line of the lyrics:
''dekha falak,dekhe zameen, koi nahin tumsa kahin.''
Arjun has already shown the other line and now added to this realisation then there will be in the soul upliftment of Arjuhi's love
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@eshu hope ur words r rite...i also wish that it happens..and moreover arohi thinks that there must be something important and expensive..which means there will be something very normal but valuable..lets see ..hope CVs wont disappoint us..😈