Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/1 - Epi 64] (Page 5)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

love the cartoon
Arjun forgot all his promises of last episodeROFLROFLthat was quite a blooper from sober drunk Arjun to the ''childish Arjun''  so true.. we knew those promises were meant to break.. but 10 min tak toh rakh lete yaarROFLROFL

Still why does Aro's mom not trust her? Does she really want her daughter to be a divorcee???D'oh Its possible in the past, around the time the feud started, Biji was the only one on the RPS side to keep a positive approach and that resulted in RPS dole out a rash blow to the Ahlus.. 

In this line, I perhaps should say that ''did Arohi really listened to what Biji told her last time?'' She has definitely not yet shown it and is justified too as for the moment ,there is only one thing in her mind ''band bajane of in laws'' and ''not sudhane with biji''Thumbs UpThumbs Up i think she heard her..but like she told shefali.. she doesn't want to accept that advice... because she is forcefully focusing on the band bajana..also, the ahlus are helping the cause by dropping by with tears in their eyes..thereby keeping arohi's wounds afresh..

I actually like they have included the drawer scene before the honeymoon tripHeart As it is sure it concerns something that will make Arohi's all misunderstandings fly away. She will be surprised either find her own things that Arjun cherished or she will understand the isolated nature of Arjun in this family. In anyway,the unlocking of the drawer will be the complete meltdown of Arohi,complete misunderstand fade away and in her end will be ''pyar ki barish'' i like the sound of that..

I look forward to the following:
the unlocking of the drawer and the complete meltdown of Arohi,
- The honeymoon trip will be a journey where Arohi's love feeling has already rose up and she will make Arjun realise how much she loves him. In all his hatredness that Arjun will seem to have, Arohi will melt all of this and be his shield like he was.
- I still hope that Arohi will tell Rajveer she loves Arjun. 
- Yet Gauri will instigate two men. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
a very very cute episodeWink.........but these idiots caused the honeymoon to get cancelledAngry...........i am so eagerly waiting for them to go on honeymoonLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Edited my take on Page 2...Embarrassed..but i know sum of u wnt go back...so here it is..LOLWink

i wanna give hugs to Angels who took out sum time for us n posted their take in the lounge..Hug

n hugs to olly for editing her take today..LOLWink...n gave a amazing take..me to loved it like shibz..EmbarrassedHug

n hugs 2 shibz too..for giving tremendous and awesome takes like always..EmbarrassedHug..superloved ur take for yesterday..n today's short take was really sweet too..Embarrassed

also to aanchi too..for cumin n on her first post..making us ROFL...LOLLOLLOL..Hug...n for giving a short n lovely n rofling take...u n pooja r the rofling sisters..LOLWink...both give takes that make us ROFL n loved ur today's take too...EmbarrassedClap

@Kavya, Nisha, Anita di, Tanu, Eshu, tehreem, neethi, pooja n everyone else...like always...great takes..ClapClapHug

sanju..missing u loads..Disapprove

Pranii...when will u rite ur takes..miss dem..Disapprove

I really really loved today's epi..Embarrassed...it was full on arjuhi nok jhoks..ClapClap...made me rofl..ROFL...they were supercute...n arohi's teddy's awwww..Heart...so cuddly and sweet...reminded me of the time wen i had a loads of teddy's n used 2 sleep wid dem wen i was little too...Tongue hehe..miss those old times..Disapprove..but arohi still hasn't grown up..LOLWink...room ka batwara hogaya...LOL..but wat is arohi gets 70% of the room n arjun only 30%...arre but everything shud b fair in love n war na..?..WinkLOLLOL....anyways arohi gets the TV but arjun has the remote..LOL...arjun gets the bathroom while arohi gets the cupboards...n arjun sed not to look in the drawers...hmm wats so special or secretive is in dem bettr not b anythin bad..Evil Smile..but it mite be sumthin related to arohi...maybe those pics...ShockedWink or maybe arohi's white saree n a knife..WinkEmbarrassed...arohi being a jasoos nw..LOLLOL....omg arjun tickling arohi was even funny..ROFL loved it..Wink..hehe even arjun had company too...the pocket knife..WinkLOL..but this time soft Ahluwalia was much cuter..EmbarrassedTongueLOL..loved how arohi was making arjun jealous while saying that she has company at nite..arjun's expressions had jealousy n were so cute...BlushingDay Dreaming...uff loving arjun so much..Heart...loved what they say to each other before they go to bed...even though they said I hate you, bad dreams n ditto....deep down they were trying to say I love you and sweet dreams...ditto...btw loved the way arjun said ditto...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the dialouges were creative...sach main..dialouge writer has improved alot..ClapClap..loving the dialouges for arjuhi n their nok jhoks..Star

It's morning and arjuhi r still fighting..n that too for the TV...LOLLOLLOL...they shouldn't be called lovebirds...instead they should be called fightbirds..ROFLROFL...arjun wanted 2 watch horror (luks like he loves dem since he played the role of prince rannvijay...WinkEmbarrassedLOL)..n arohi wnated 2 watch comedy..but kya kare..if arohi has the TV den arjun has the remote..hehe arjuhi really do complete each other..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming... n uff wat is this ya..AngryAngry imagine promoting zor ka jhatka..Angry..but arohi got happy...cuz she lovesSRK..WinkTongue..before arjuhi end up pulling each others hairs...ROFL..beeji came in n g ave the honeymoon tickets..LOL..yay!!...but arjuhi still dnt wanna go..Ouch...n omg..beeji is 3 much..LOLLOLROFL..ordering a single bed for arjuhiShockedLOLLOL...if they do end up sleepin together in a single bed..den it will remind me of the scene wher arjuhi were handucuffed and arohi unknowingly slept on arjun...Day DreamingBlushing...uff really loved that scene soo much..hope we get 2 c it again...Heart..bt wat sbb showed for their honeymooon was soooo cute n passionate....BlushingBlushingBlushing..btw i hope they use the KMH2 title song during that scene..Day Dreaming

uff..why did tayaji have to send rajveer n gauri on a honeymoon cum outing as well..AngryAngry..why do i have a feelin that they will land up on the same place as arjuhi...in the same hotel..Unhappy...no khabbab main haadi's plz..Ouch...i hate rajveer n gauri..AngryLOL..n i so dnt want gauri ruining anything at all for arjuhi...OuchAngry...hmm the family members will soon find out how much bhole bhali their bahi is..Evil Smile

arohi's mum missing arohi..lukin at her spambook...oops i mean slambook..LOLLOL...nice scene though..Tongue

Arohi's yoga was super hilarious..LOLLOLLOL..n wen she saw beeji she pretended to have broken her leg..LOLLOL...n what a coincidence..arjun also came up wid that idea too..hehe shows how alike arjuhi's thinkings are..EmbarrassedStar...uff they r so made for each other..Heart...beeji got suspicious..but den cancelled the honeymoon..Ouch..arohi was trying to tell arjun by her ishare that she already did the plan..but arjun didn't understand...or maybe he wanted her 2 make him understand..like last time..WinkEmbarrassed..Tongue

I didn't like the end scene because it once again reminded arohi why she came into the singhania house n it reminded her her hatred for arjun...Ouch

waiting for tomorro's epi n the honeymoon....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
me dun now...
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 25 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!nilo-kmharshraviDu_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSbrokenmirrorsglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@anjali

arjun gets the bathroom while arohi gets the cupboards.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
updated on page 1

@All... will comment after i finish reading your takesSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasirasika_DSshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@anjali

arjun gets the bathroom while arohi gets the cupboards.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ahaha....LOLLOL
btw loved reading ur take too..ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Jannat...lovely n sweet take..loved it...Hug
hehe like husband like wife..LOLLOL
n wat u said abt romit aka baloon ki dukaan..ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!glitter567aksh4IF

KA Rocks! Groupbie
KA Rocks!
KA Rocks!

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

We Would Like To Thank You All So Much For The Warm Welcome,God Bless You AllSmile

Today's Episode Was A Cute One.We Loved Arjun Arohi's Nok-jhonk.They Were Being Themselves Today,Forgetting Their Dushmani And All The Accounts They Yet Have To Settle.They Were Acting Like Brats, Fighting Over The Remote, Who Gets More Space On The Bed,The Closet Etc Lol They Are Shoo Cute Bless Them.We Wonder What Arjun Is Hid...ing In His Drawers, Hmmm Any Guesses? It Was A Sweet Episode And We Thoroughly Enjoyed Each And Every Scene And Dialogue.Arohi And Her Mr. Softy Ahluwalia Were Supercute And As Always Arjun Looked Very Handsome In Black. The Scene With Daadi, Where Both Were Doing The Fake Sprained Ankle Drama Was Hilarious.Their Expressions Were Priceless In That Scene.Gauri Can Start Counting Her Days,Bhulakkad Mama Ji,Rajvir,Rashi Or Anyone HAS To Expose Her Soon! Daadi Is Our Only Hope And She Will Not Give Up! She Will Do Anything It Takes To Make Their Lives A Living Hell. Keep It Up Daadi! ;-)We Are Loving The Punjabi Touch In Season 2 Balle Balle And Daadi Is A Typical Punjaban. Love The Way She Scolds 'Oye Khote Da Puttar!' Lol. KMH Really Rocks!!! It's Different, Not A Typical Saas Bahu Saga, It's Just Brilliant! We Are Enjoy...ing The Storyline And The New Twist. Karan And Kritika, You Are Doing A Fab Job, The Way You Emote, Your Body Language And They Way You Have Gotten Into The Skin Of Your Characters. You Guys Make Everything Look So Real, That's What Great Brilliant Actors Do .You Have Really Made Up For All The Tears We Shed For You Guys The Past Few Weeks. You Both Rock The Small Screen! We Are Waiting For Their Disastrous Honeymoon That Daadi Has Planned. Although She Has Cancelled It Now, Booking Dubara Bhi To Ho Sakti Hai Na? ;-) Arjun, Don't Forget That If You Are Arjun Singhania, She Is Your DAADI! ;-) Anyways, That's All From Angels Today. Keep Watching KMH Mon-Fri 8 PM On IMAGINE TV And Help Increase The TRP'S. Kundraians/Kamraians We Hate You And We Wish You Bad Dreams!(Not)Sweet Dreams & Happy Republic Day All Muahahah Gorillas!! ;-)

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

KitaniMH2janamanasiannieeeeMaheen_Ahmedarshravishiviloveskmh-anzaeram-Allwaysindiannilo-kmhtanu111apinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshDu_Nishrasika_DSPranii-Olly-glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top