Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/1 - Epi 64] (Page 4)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Guys, as the episode was so light heartred that prefer to write another post rather than edited on the main page.
I was left to wonder if ''were couple fighting or two kids were fighting?''ROFLROFLROFLROFL
''we got to see the curtain drew from Arohi's as expected''Thumbs Up
''Love the whole Arjuhi scenes - so much fun to watch - both of them bachpanas and both of them are enjoying that fight so lightly that they forget they are sworn enemiesROFLArjun forgot all his promises of last episodeROFLROFLthat was quite a blooper from sober drunk Arjun to the ''childish Arjun'' Koi baat nahin, manu pata hein, arohi ne ousko dudh dete and he passed his hangover within minutesROFLROFL Oie Arjun see how much caring wife you have ROFLROFL

Anyway,their fights just reminded my childhood - so I was ''are married couple fights like this'' coz ''seemed more bhai behen ka''ROFLROFL but it was really awesome. I take it that Arjuhi will be together in both extremes,like last episode was pain ''heart ache'' to today was ''fun,light and enjoyable.''

Actually highlight again was closer to the revelation of the past, because now it seems that it was not a love affair between lovedeep RPS,the way she address biji as aunty and the way it is Arohi's mother who knows Biji more than Lovedeep. Is that false sense to awake the past mystery again?

Yeah,as Arohi's mom described Biji, it is true, that one who has ocean of kindness and compassion,but when exceeds the level of tolerance, she will outburst which is why her anger will shake everybodyThumbs Up I love the way they depict the character of BijiThumbs UpThumbs Up Still why does Aro's mom not trust her? Does she really want her daughter to be a divorcee???D'oh Does really all the girl's side family want Arohi ruin her life just because of the sake of past feud???D'ohD'ohD'oh Why the Ahluwalias do not see the things like BijiD'ohD'oh 

Like I realised, Biji has already seen that the cure of this family and feud will be the baby of Arjuhi that will sure come by the ending of the show but today the scene showed it as well, she is really far sightedThumbs UpThumbs Up She is really far sighted that is why she knows that ''they are ram sita ka jodi''Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up then ''should i take the concern from the Ahluwalias as they have created a mirage in their mind that Arohi is sad?''WackoWackoWacko I got more confused when Arohi add it to lovedeep bua that she is not happy, I was like ''huh,really sweets''WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko So I guessed just like she had an image built of what type of in laws she wanted, there is an image they built on the sense of happiness and what do they really mean of happiness.In this line, I perhaps should say that ''did Arohi really listened to what Biji told her last time?'' She has definitely not yet shown it and is justified too as for the moment ,there is only one thing in her mind ''band bajane of in laws'' and ''not sudhane with biji''Thumbs UpThumbs Up

I will come to the Rajveer Gauri scene and guys, I smile on that scene, seems Gauri heard me:''she is going to play the game of love with Rajveer to save her skins but then when the truth is out, her real love to Rajveer from her side will in the form of asking for forgiveness and redemption. Pretty sure Arohi will help her''Thumbs UpThumbs Up I seriously like it,Rajveer will fall definitely for Gauri and what Gauri made Arohi been through, she will herself be in that state and still hope to find a line of light here that in the end she is forgiven.
''Acceptance and forgiveness, love and hate'' are shown to be in couple relationship and so will find it on Gauri as well.

I actually like they have included the drawer scene before the honeymoon tripHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
As it is sure it concerns something that will make Arohi's all misunderstandings fly away. She will be surprised either find her own things that Arjun cherished or she will understand the isolated nature of Arjun in this family. In anyway,the unlocking of the drawer will be the complete meltdown of Arohi,complete misunderstand fade away and in her end will be ''pyar ki barish''

The honeymoon trip will be a journey where Arohi's love feeling has already rose up and she will make Arjun realise how much she loves him. In all his hatredness that Arjun will seem to have, Arohi will melt all of this and be his shield like he was. With that, she will definitely stick with ''Biji '' and not on her main idea of why she came here. I will wait for this journeyThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

However as both couple are going in the honeymoon together and are probably end up near each other, this time Gauri will try to manipulate Arjun as she will not be able to win Arohi. The love that Arohi will feel will become unbreakable and unquestionable. I still hope that Arohi will tell Rajveer she loves Arjun. Yet Gauri will instigate two men. Oh Gauri, you are digging your own grave as Rajveer has started falling for you and you are backstabbing this love. Beware Gauri but guess it should happen.

A very sweet fun episode today and indeed got to concretise that Arohi is doing yogaROFL and for that a definitely 8.5 over 10 from my side,just like how this weeks' episode

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-AmnaIshrasika_DSPraniiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hi!!!!
I really want to thank all who take time and write details of the episode... i bet... we all over here will either end up being media critics/story writer/ dialog writer/director or a poet...

Liked the parts when they fight over TV, which is true in many homes.....

But i need to add something pehle bhi ek dafa bed ka batwara hua tha, parde lage the.. but that time the feel and the passion......was different than this batwara.... that was luv and this is also luv but wrapped by hatred ......

Arjun :  Gudnite kahne kaa bahana acha tha -"Aarohi....i hate u.. "

Aarohi: I like this Bala......ghar to kya room.... bed.... TV..... cupboard... sab pe kabza.......Smile keep it up Aarohi keep it up............

Dadiiiiiii- Aap ko to pata hi hai ....aap se bade do hoshiyaar uss ghar main hain....sambhal ke.... MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ko POSSIBLE karke dikhao ... hum log aapke saath hain...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!Allwaysindianshiviloveskmh-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshtanu111arasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@ankita
"Another thing that I luved was when she was making all that ishaaras so cutely with all those faces and Arjun was happily not aware..."
yeh arjun bhi sahi khotta hai.. LOLwhen he was trying to convince arohi in the "woh saath din" phase.. that scene where arohi was signalling for arjun to return the ring.. he wanted her to use the time and the signalling for something naughtier..Day Dreaming aur idhar pe notice tak nahi kiya.. Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@nisha - I actually like they have included the drawer scene before the honeymoon trip

I really hope that arohi realises something about arjun before the trip,  he deserves all the attention and love from her,  and if she realises before the trip and it will be a treat to watch.  Wish cvs do something like that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

@Kavya if not completely,the drawer will defo unlock Arjun's kindness that will touch her  ''soul'' and see in the sbs segment, Arohi pulled him to herWink and what shibz will say on the confrontation Arohi Arjun Gauri, if she still goes in the word ''a little click'' still on Gauri's words as she will not even imagine being betray by the one she cares and protectWink and tht scene will defo make all the misunderstandings if some left washed away, but for me rest to see, Arjun's reaction

will he forgive arohi for not trust im

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

loved the cute nok jhoks... n loved to see the cute bubbly Arohi back today..:D i agree y is she reminded of her sadness wen she actually seems happy..i mean C'mon if u make her emotional she wil give a fake smile but wen u entered the room wasnt she cool? I know , I was just annoyed that they din get anything for arohi, her mom just cried seeing pics and not make any of aro's favs and send.  they came made her sad and serious. Confused

Arjun's drawerLOL yeah i hope der is sumthin sensibleAngry ROFL I agre we cant be too sure of the cvs.

loved their nok jhoks... zor ka jhataka..omg!!Stern Smile serial ki bahar tho tha hi ab andhar bhi play karne lageLOLLOL  it was annoying , they showed the whole ad. Wacko

loved it wen Arohi started singing "kya cool hain hum...."ROFLROFL she was soo cute...i loved Arohi more today... she almost won the battle if only dadi had not come ROFLROFL

chalo i gave a random take... jumbled up...LOL nahi, accha tha LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@Kavya if not completely,the drawer will defo unlock Arjun's kindness that will touch her  ''soul'' and see in the sbs segment, Arohi pulled him to herWink and what shibz will say on the confrontation Arohi Arjun Gauri, if she still goes in the word ''a little click'' still on Gauri's words as she will not even imagine being betray by the one she cares and protectWink and tht scene will defo make all the misunderstandings if some left washed away, but for me rest to see, Arjun's reaction

will he forgive arohi for not trust im

I too want to see a scene where gauri stumbles and aro starts doubting her, and this arohi is smart she should 2+2 together soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFglitter567shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

wasnt arjun drunk yesterday!!... singhania mansion itna bada toh nahi lagta ki terrace se bedroom tak chalke yeh banda sober ho gaya??!! LOL

I know LOL,  there was no hint of that he had so  many drinks just sometime ago .

double bed ka aisa batwara... single bed ka kya hoga!!Day DreamingROFL
ROFLROFLROFL  they will be clever and say yes to honeymoon.  dadi jeet jayegi Thumbs Up

you know i find it increasingly hilarious that start of the season .. arjun was this introvert cool don.. Cooland now arohi ke aate hi his dictionary has brilliant new additions.. Wacko arohi ko kya kya naam bulata hai!!LOL LOLbandar, gorilla, satki hui ladki, sumo-wrestler... arohi ke sangat ka asar ho raha hai!! ROFL

no no he was calling her names then also , jungli billi and all ,ROFL but these names are classic.    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiDu_Nishglitter567aksh4IFshibz

Go to top