Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/1 - Epi 64] (Page 2)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i dun have much to write bout today's epi...half the things have flown out of my mindD'oh

@Olly...loved your take...so accurate i felt...

loved the cute nok jhoks... n loved to see the cute bubbly Arohi back today..:D i agree y is she reminded of her sadness wen she actually seems happy..i mean C'mon if u make her emotional she wil give a fake smile but wen u entered the room wasnt she cool?

Arjun's drawerLOL yeah i hope der is sumthin sensibleAngry

Dadi canceled the honeymoon trip but i guess Arohi will ask her to fix it back again..may b but we know dey are gonna go for the honeymoon...n by now everyone would've guessed that Gauri Rajveer is goin to teh same place... n remember karan's comment under his status? der is gonna be a scene of him with Gauri n kritz...

i like one line of bua today.."kal bhi nahi raha, tho aaj bhi nahi rahega".

loved their nok jhoks... zor ka jhataka..omg!!Stern Smile serial ki bahar tho tha hi ab andhar bhi play karne lageLOLLOL
loved it wen Arohi started singing "kya cool hain hum...."ROFLROFL she was soo cute...i loved Arohi more today...

chalo i gave a random take... jumbled up...LOL

Edited by shibz - 25 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshrasika_DSPraniiAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Reserved

Edited by tanu111a - 26 January 2011 at 12:59am
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Res..will edit after i watch the episodeUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

blueangel341 Newbie
blueangel341
blueangel341

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Well said .. u hav put a great effort in writing ! I dunn lyk the parts where arohi's mom is crying .. dere soo boring

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatelDu_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
res 
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
res
i wanna give hugs to Angels who took out sum time for us n posted their take in the lounge..Hug

n hugs to olly for editing her take today..LOLWink...n gave a amazing take..me to loved it like shibz..EmbarrassedHug

n hugs 2 shibz too..for giving tremendous and awesome takes like always..EmbarrassedHug..superloved ur take for yesterday..n today's short take was really sweet too..Embarrassed

also to aanchi too..for cumin n on her first post..making us ROFL...LOLLOLLOL..Hug...n for giving a short n lovely n rofling take...u n pooja r the rofling sisters..LOLWink...both give takes that make us ROFL n loved ur today's take too...EmbarrassedClap

@Kavya, Nisha, Anita di, Tanu, Eshu, tehreem, neethi, pooja n everyone else...like always...great takes..ClapClapHug

sanju..missing u loads..Disapprove

Pranii...when will u rite ur takes..miss dem..Disapprove

I really really loved today's epi..Embarrassed...it was full on arjuhi nok jhoks..ClapClap...made me rofl..ROFL...they were supercute...n arohi's teddy's awwww..Heart...so cuddly and sweet...reminded me of the time wen i had a loads of teddy's n used 2 sleep wid dem wen i was little too...Tongue hehe..miss those old times..Disapprove..but arohi still hasn't grown up..LOLWink...room ka batwara hogaya...LOL..but wat is arohi gets 70% of the room n arjun only 30%...arre but everything shud b fair in love n war na..?..WinkLOLLOL....anyways arohi gets the TV but arjun has the remote..LOL...arjun gets the bathroom while arohi gets the cupboards...n arjun sed not to look in the drawers...hmm wats so special or secretive is in dem bettr not b anythin bad..Evil Smile..but it mite be sumthin related to arohi...maybe those pics...ShockedWink or maybe arohi's white saree n a knife..WinkEmbarrassed...arohi being a jasoos nw..LOLLOL....omg arjun tickling arohi was even funny..ROFL loved it..Wink..hehe even arjun had company too...the pocket knife..WinkLOL..but this time soft Ahluwalia was much cuter..EmbarrassedTongueLOL..loved how arohi was making arjun jealous while saying that she has company at nite..arjun's expressions had jealousy n were so cute...BlushingDay Dreaming...uff loving arjun so much..Heart...loved what they say to each other before they go to bed...even though they said I hate you, bad dreams n ditto....deep down they were trying to say I love you and sweet dreams...ditto...btw loved the way arjun said ditto...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the dialouges were creative...sach main..dialouge writer has improved alot..ClapClap..loving the dialouges for arjuhi n their nok jhoks..Star

It's morning and arjuhi r still fighting..n that too for the TV...LOLLOLLOL...they shouldn't be called lovebirds...instead they should be called fightbirds..ROFLROFL...arjun wanted 2 watch horror (luks like he loves dem since he played the role of prince rannvijay...WinkEmbarrassedLOL)..n arohi wnated 2 watch comedy..but kya kare..if arohi has the TV den arjun has the remote..hehe arjuhi really do complete each other..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming... n uff wat is this ya..AngryAngry imagine promoting zor ka jhatka..Angry..but arohi got happy...cuz she lovesSRK..WinkTongue..before arjuhi end up pulling each others hairs...ROFL..beeji came in n g ave the honeymoon tickets..LOL..yay!!...but arjuhi still dnt wanna go..Ouch...n omg..beeji is 3 much..LOLLOLROFL..ordering a single bed for arjuhiShockedLOLLOL...if they do end up sleepin together in a single bed..den it will remind me of the scene wher arjuhi were handucuffed and arohi unknowingly slept on arjun...Day DreamingBlushing...uff really loved that scene soo much..hope we get 2 c it again...Heart..bt wat sbb showed for their honeymooon was soooo cute n passionate....BlushingBlushingBlushing..btw i hope they use the KMH2 title song during that scene..Day Dreaming

uff..why did tayaji have to send rajveer n gauri on a honeymoon cum outing as well..AngryAngry..why do i have a feelin that they will land up on the same place as arjuhi...in the same hotel..Unhappy...no khabbab main haadi's plz..Ouch...i hate rajveer n gauri..AngryLOL..n i so dnt want gauri ruining anything at all for arjuhi...OuchAngry...hmm the family members will soon find out how much bhole bhali their bahi is..Evil Smile

arohi's mum missing arohi..lukin at her spambook...oops i mean slambook..LOLLOL...nice scene though..Tongue

Arohi's yoga was super hilarious..LOLLOLLOL..n wen she saw beeji she pretended to have broken her leg..LOLLOL...n what a coincidence..arjun also came up wid that idea too..hehe shows how alike arjuhi's thinkings are..EmbarrassedStar...uff they r so made for each other..Heart...beeji got suspicious..but den cancelled the honeymoon..Ouch..arohi was trying to tell arjun by her ishare that she already did the plan..but arjun didn't understand...or maybe he wanted her 2 make him understand..like last time..WinkEmbarrassed..Tongue

I didn't like the end scene because it once again reminded arohi why she came into the singhania house n it reminded her her hatred for arjun...Ouch

waiting for tomorro's epi n the honeymoon....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
me dun now...
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 25 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KA Rocks!shiviloveskmhDu_Nishtanu111apinkyfrkaranikarasika_DSPranii-Olly-glitter567kavyasamshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
res

edited :-

d nok jhonk was back ysday n no doubt that this time  this is USP of kmh . it was less last time but this time these cute fights wid gud dialogues n superb implementation by actors n makers making d show intresting n giving us reasons to love it more Smile so Thumbs Up ...keep it on .

sm points abt ysday show :-

1. little weird that they dint continue d scene of last epi. n sudnly d mood was changed n hatred turned back into cute fight ...well i m most confused in this ...pata hi nahi chalta kab kis mood mein aa jate hai ...cvs u need to work on that .

2. sequence of scenes were also not right ....they were watching tv early morning or late night bcoz night scene showed first Confused.

3. i said earlier there was an attached bathroom n now arjun confirmed abt it ...so director be careful next time .

4. curtain thing was obvious ...after seeing pic posted by karan on fb . so she is using same idea of arjun n now undrstd y it happnd in sarhali LOL . n ya also d most imp softy n full army of teddies ....full bodyguard force against arjun Wink

5. kab se bol rahe the deal kar lo ..so they finally did it n as i said earlier that daadi ke aane ke baad no other option n as sofa is also not in d room so gud deal Wink aarohi turned quite smart here n fooled him so easily . LOL arjun ne socha bhi kaise ki koi aur sone aayega uske saath lol . n expression of his was EmbarrassedWinkLOL

6. arjun's lines few days back ...."that i m not intrested in touching u " ...but he just cant resist  ....waist se pakadkar side kar diya , neck bhi pakad li , n finger se touch kar ke pareshan bhi kiya....lolLOL
7. daadi n her thoughts r getting wilder day by day lol . Wink names of kids to single bed ...gud going daadiji Thumbs Up
8. aarohi's mom as usual same n gud but bua ji thing little tickled me as she easily got ready to visit RPS house ....so now i m in doubt is so called purana raaz related to her ?Confused
9. great minds think alike ..........sahi bola hai kisi ne . dono ke shaitani dimaag 1 time par 1 hi jaisa sochte hai ....but i was surprised that daadi  actually cancelled d plan .Shocked
10. yoga scene was gud ....instructor was saying abt mental piece but aarohi was busy in planning LOL n d way she was doing isharas ...super cute LOL
11. but d best part when both wished each other bad dreams ....awwe....LOVE EACH OTHER OR HATE EACH OTHER BUT THEY JUST BOTH CANT LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER .WinkSmile
12. gauri n rajveer ...uff ....chalo its gud that their track is started but d holiday in same place ehhhhAngryAngry they both will deffo do big gadbads 4 them . N AS KARAN SAID THEY WERE SHOOTING WID PARUL SO ....Angry this honeymoon is going to b disaster 4 sure.
but after watching ysday sbb ...i m in dreamland ....Day Dreaming

overall gud show. Smile

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 26 January 2011 at 1:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DSkavyasamshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
res
                                                       Room Ka Batwara ROFLROFLROFL
Headlines
Arjun singhania and arohi singhania ke room ka batwara ho gya with 70% of the bed, television and cupboard going to mrs arohi singhania and 30% of the bed, bathroom and remote control going to mr.arjun singhania ROFLROFLROFL
Detailed report
For some mysterious and illogical reasons Mr and Mrs arjun singhania ke room ka batwara ho gya Mrs arjun ka kehna hai ke wo apne softy alhuwalia ke sath 70% of the bed lain ge jab ke mr arjun ke manay ko tyar nahi thay par unhe phir bhi mana para because arohi ke samne koi nai tik sakta WinkWinkROFL
we hope that they soon
patch up and demolish this plan WinkROFLROFL

Edited by -tehreem- - 26 January 2011 at 6:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Go to top