Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [25/1 - Epi 64] (Page 10)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Come on guys lets guess what could be in the drawer. 

1. the broken globe from the jungle.

2. orphanage papers/pics

3. aro's pic.

4. want to say something naughty ROFL but ok it is not to be kept locked so it wont be it  ROFL 

how bout Arohi's white sariROFL

u can say sumthin naughty but how'l dat melt Arohi?ROFL

on a serious note if it is related to his childhood n adoption den it can also b some papers dat prove that he donates to the orphanage..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiadhasrujana-medz-rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

2. orphanage papers/pics

3. aro's pic.

4. want to say something naughty ROFL but ok it is not to be kept locked so it wont be it  ROFL 

on a serious note if it is related to his childhood n adoption den it can also b some papers dat prove that he donates to the orphanage..

@KAVYA i think you r thinking the same thing which i am quite funny muje lagta hai i know your guess nd it is my guess too lol kitani mohabbat hai always has fun element in it mai actually yaha likna nahi chahti lol ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

2. orphanage papers/pics

3. aro's pic.

how bout Arohi's white sariROFL - oh right uske baare mien bhool gayi ROFLROFLROFL

- pata nai ROFLROFLROFLROFLthe fact that its been locked and no intention to be used may be ROFLROFLROFL

on a serious note if it is related to his childhood n adoption den it can also b some papers dat prove that he donates to the orphanage..yep , at this point it is important she knows that he was telling the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhasrujana

2. orphanage papers/pics

3. aro's pic.

@KAVYA i think you r thinking the same thing which i am quite funny muje lagta hai i know your guess nd it is my guess too lol kitani mohabbat hai always has fun element in it mai actually yaha likna nahi chahti lol ROFL
ROFL it cld be we are guessing the same,ROFL but here  the battameez part of my brain was workingROFL  .   but yeah cvs can spoil it , I really want it to be orphanage papers/pics. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaDu_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya 100 pct going with the paper about he is orphan. i just watched the november episode remeber was telling u but if am not wrong in the scene where Arjun talked on his bg, there was the drawer scene in there. - wow , then it shld be the papers, m off to chk that scene.  

there will be the paper and the 'bansuri' : thts the only thing describes and attached Arjun!
The bansuri and Arjun:
Total depiction of Arjun: Arjun, the calm, melodious, thoughtful, sweet, if given one chance, show the abundance of love and just like the melody of the bansuri, both get lost to it - one feeling divine byplaying it and theother one by listening the magical of the rhythm.

thts Arjun! well said nisha ClapClap  when will arohi get to see through him. *sigh* such a beautiful soul he is.

While giving such a beautiful melody requires self  surrender in whatever ti be done and concentration!

thts again arjun but the Arjun singhania is added with ''fearless'' to do anything, ''fiery eyes'' to shake the whole cosmos if ''someone's close to him is hurt'' ''no matter if it is someone in the singhania's family or his friends or arohi''  - again the arjun I like with attitude Clap

Arohi, ab tum bhi samaj karWink as dadi said Arjun is an 'acha munda'WinkWink - ditto !

Arohi, sweets, break all those mirage that refuse your eyes show what your heart always guided u concerning Arjun!
Break the mirage that your family instil in u :about Good vs bad,
And it is time for u to say this line of the lyrics:
''dekha falak,dekhe zameen, koi nahin tumsa kahin.'' - nisha u wont blv. I was just abt to say the same.  I was having the feeling that in the title lyrics, till now this is the line that has happened for sure.
Arjun has already shown the other line and now added to this realisation then there will be in the soul upliftment of Arjuhi's love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@shika - loved ur take.   LOL u say the drawer cld be empty, ho sakta hai , in cvs ka koi bharosa nai. 

@aksh -  that combination is too good,   his childhood memory gifted to lost nephew.

@olly - loved ur take too.  I know we are getting our hopes up abt the drawer.  hopefully today they reveal it.  I too want what nisha predicted to be true.  upliftment of arohi's love.

by the way , the chaskameter rating is not updated na,  last week also it was 675 votes and cm points 306.  

Edited by kavyasam - 26 January 2011 at 7:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

HugSoooper Doooper LOVED today's episode..Hug

ROFL..ROFL.It was a jam packed fun ride..;-) i was just ROFL'ng throughout the whole epi...my manager was giving me weired looks..hahahLOL ..(I was watching it at work ..haha LOL)

@aamna

U watched KMH in ur officeShocked wow..kash i cud watch it in my office..we have TV in our canteen and don't have speakers in my PC hereCrywhat a tragedyCry and i don't let my manager know that I open these sites hereWink my teammates though keep doing chugli indirectlyUnhappy
So i jump to IF to read the written updateBig smile now also i am free so on IFWinkLOL

haha..LOL..rasika..i work in an office right, i attach my headphones to my PC and watch it..and THANKGOD i'm in the good books for my manager, so i can watch in front of her too..:-P as long as my work is good, she doenst' mind..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasika.KK

HugSoooper Doooper LOVED today's episode..Hug

ROFL..ROFL.It was a jam packed fun ride..;-) i was just ROFL'ng throughout the whole epi...my manager was giving me weired looks..hahahLOL ..(I was watching it at work ..haha LOL)

@aamna

U watched KMH in ur officeShocked wow..kash i cud watch it in my office..we have TV in our canteen and don't have speakers in my PC hereCrywhat a tragedyCry and i don't let my manager know that I open these sites hereWink my teammates though keep doing chugli indirectlyUnhappy
So i jump to IF to read the written updateBig smile now also i am free so on IFWinkLOL

haha..LOL..rasika..i work in an office right, i attach my headphones to my PC and watch it..and THANKGOD i'm in the good books for my manager, so i can watch in front of her too..:-P as long as my work is good, she doenst' mind..LOL

yeah i guessed thatLOL LOL but then thot u mite have a separate cabinWinkbut i can't do that also..all the ports are disabled hereCry and yeah me too in ma good books of my mgr but can't watchUnhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top