Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

krazy incredibles - aa neend ka sauda kare (Page 8)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@varsha==========

finally tera sapna sach ho gayaaaaaa..........

congo shongo..........

party chahiye.......LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@aash i so agree with you...he could have gone all the way but he stopped and controlled himself and this is difference betweem him.... dev and arjun...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

deepthi & spandana nice analysis dear ...

aash ...there were both seg

SBB - showed yesterday's apple scene ...

SBS - said tht geet will b making sweet dish & she will b wearing salwar kameez only after marriage with mangal sutra ... & geet was chatting with dadima ...

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

TongueHello my crazies....Tongue

I am deadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead!!!! But I am just back so that I update my analysisWink

SO happy that i was able to see the episode...Big smileLOL

What an episode!!!EmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed!ClapEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed

The way Romeo tried to explain to Maan that 'koi jaldbaazi nahi karna'....EmbarrassedLOL

Romeo ko kya pataLOLLOL.. Maan se bhi jaldi hum sab crazies ko hai!! Kyun crazies sahi bola na mein!!

Adi trying to explain!! Awesome.. Maan had a face that he will kill everyone!!!! So good...

Ab aa gayi maan sahib ki saaliyan!!! Pinky darling u are great kitne paise hadap liye apne jijaji se...

Loved the scene when Pinky said... aapke bag se.. Adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and Maan looked at Adi that 'I will kill you' and Adi said.. pen maine sambalke rakhe hain!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

awesome!!!! Maan kit ho band bag gayi!! Ab sachi muchi shaadi mein Maan barbaad ho gaya!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

And Pinky madam... Aapki tho aassh hi aash hai!!!darling!!! StarStarStarBig smile

BlushingBlushingAa gaya aa gaya.... Maaneet ki Suhaag Raat aagayaBlushingBlushing

BlushingBlushingHumari muraadein poor hone ki raat aagyai...BlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingAagayi humari Maaneet ki Suhag Raat aa gayi!BlushingBlushing

Maan looked as though he wanted to eat her alive!!! So much passion!! And he was devouring her with his eyes...

What an expression Maan Singh Khurana... the way he explained about her beauty!!!

(aash darling tussi great ho yaar!!! Teri wajah se.. humhe yeh pata chala ki maan ki padayi poori ho gayi!!!)Big smileLOLWink

The way he removed all her jewellery.. Blushingand laid her on bed!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingthe way he touched her...and the way Geet shied oh God hum to wahi mar gaye!!!!!kya expression thi nyaar mere ko goose bumps aa gaye

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh at the moment maan ko yaad aa gaya!!! Poora SR bigad gaya Maan was suddenly angry with himself nd afraid for her... poor maan yaar..Embarrassed

No comments about Marjaanie todayAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry... mera mood kyun kharab karu mein!!!! Mein Maaneet dream land mein hoon!!!!

Morning geet looked beautiful... Maan is not able to meet her eyes!!!! This is not what we wanted on their first day of marriage!!!!CryAngry

Lets see what happens... I have full faith in Cvs..

But i have a doubt!!!

The scene is silly don't u think!!! Why cant Maan say that he is not sure about this coz she is pregnant!!! Wont she understand! Then there need not be any kind of ankh churana games rt guys!!! I really don't understand that!! And why did Maan become so tensed suddenly!!!

Cant he control himself!!! Cant he have a good SR... making her happy!!! Thats whole promise maan gave geet that he will always make her happy... so he should have delat this in a more matured manner!!!

Still Maan is Maan!! ;lets see what happens

het deepu me too loveddddddd the romeo-maan-adi scene..........

and pinky ne haq se adi ke bag se cheque book churai!!!!!!!!1

and thanks for appreciating my hard work!!!!!!!!1

maan n self-control........not happyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

and me agree with last pt.......

mmaaan cud have just said teht we cant do anything for baby........

no need of this drama!!!!!!!1

RajeevGurtiFancraziekudibharkha

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

varsha ... teri adha murad puri hogayi ....

Romeo aaj kal kuch jyada hi udd rahan hain ............. knowing that maan will not say anything ............. poora chance maar rahan hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL OMG .............must say kya guts thae iss romeo ke bache kae .............teaching MSK or say giving him tipsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLarey romeo .......... u don't know ............. maan is master of all trades ........... actually he has Ph .D in every thing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

For a second there, I thought Maan might retort something to that effect ki tum kya muje seekhaoge..., but knowing Maan, he does not indulge in fizool ki baatein. It was actually a lame start with Romeo trying to give Maan tips. That thought in itself is laughable. Romeo, if only you knew, how Maan has time and again, with his eyes, words, gestures and touch sent Geet reeling in her mind from one end to another!!! We have been witnesses to his expertise..... So Romeo, no gyan necessary for Maan, as you Hima have rightly put, he has a Phd in in everything!!!

abhishek,aditi, & adi ............. very gud acting .............as always .............romeo's dialogue .............bola na ............. aakhon se daatengae .............classic tha  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That was too good!!! I love the way you introduce these emotions, HIma - laughing wala, consider me having incorporated it here as well!!!ROFL

pinky again loot rahin hain ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL iss pinky tho shayad ek din main lakh pathi ban gayi hain ............. I guess she collected like 4-5 lakhsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  for all the shadi ka rasams ............. pinky pulling out the chk book from adi's bag ............. look maan gave adi .............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL & pinky ............. kya bath hain ............. haq se bag main se nikaala ............. adi supporting pinky .............I c a budding love story .............I hope cv's show adi & pinky scenes as requested .............

I wonder if they are dividing it among themselves ya phir koi trust kholne ka irada hai Pinky ka. Yeh khana to hai nahi ki Pinky hi hajam kar jayye!!!

As expected maan behaved in exactly same way ............. exactly the same excuse ............. Too tired .............  Cause of the entire day's rasams ............. So take rest .............  As expected for him geet's safety is more important .............for him geet & their baby is important above all these earthly pleasures or the desires & he knows he is in no rush for anything like this '.''' as they have the entire future for them EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingwell done maan & cv's  ClapClapClapClapClapClap 

He was good!!! Too Good.

i would have been dissappointed if the cv's showed us the SR .................. Yes girls U heard me correct ..................... bcoz knowing maan .............. he going ahead for SR .............. is not digestable for me ..................at this stage when knowing geet's condition ...................I am happy that the cv's are keeping maan's character intact ..........Smile

Very well said Hima, what we have been looking for is more sizzle between them, a little bit more haq jataoing from Maan and Geet responding likewise not being overly coy. CVs gave that today and will continue to give it in small doses as required. BUT they cannot under any circumstances show Maan claiming Geet inspite of her ill health so to speak. Yahi to difference hai Maan aur Dev main. Maan ka haq hote huye bhi woh apne app pe kaabu kar raha hai. Dev ne to Geet to barbaad kiya. Maan Geet ki aabaadi chahta hai. That is true love and we dont want to compromise true love for a single night of SR. WE want more profoundity between them, jo hamein mili. Cvs  have indeed done a great job of balancing the two.!

but must say Poor maan & geet Embarrassed  had so much expectations EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing  But it was like dil ke armaanCryfor both of them .............  I was feeling so bad for these two & at the same time proud of my maan Smile

This is what will make the ultimate moment worth it though!!! Thoda dard, bahut karaar, thode aasoon, jyada khumar....  CVs have made it interesting viewing!!!

He was desparate to be with her & she also had the same desperationEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingwhen she saw that he was not coming clsoe to her EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

So true Hima, btw, I really loved the way first Geet said Please Maan, and then Maan's retort, then, Geet simply went and simtofied in his arms and they hugged so sweetly!!! Beautifully enacted.

It was like aag dono taraf se barabar lagi hain EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing
Par haalaat kae aage kiski chali hain .............  maan who did not want any one to come in between them tonight ............. remembered that the baby or geet's preg* is actually coming in between ............. when his hand touched her belly ........ 

Loved that bit- his expressions were awesome.

not that he minded the baby coming in between them ............. but he stopped himself coz of the baby .............. He knew it ............. that ............ this is what better for his family ............. staying away from his wife ............. Till she is safe .............

Very well said Hima. It was just concern pure and simple with Maan.

maan I think u need to consult a gynec ............. or geet's gynec ............. to know what is good for you & your family .............

next day morning ................ Maan feeling guilty ............. & first time probably this man has no answer's for geet's question ............. & geet thinking on how to pose her question ............. to him ............. so that he does not feel bad.............maan read geet eyes ............. I am waiting now for geet to read maan's eyes ............. like she did last time .............

Wow this man never misses anything ............. Thanks cv's for showing this scene ClapClapClap.............. as we all were debating on how come no one missed annie during the rasams .............

Or is it the cv's come & read what we writeWinkLOL .............I think the cv's read what we write .............LOLWink

Very Very well said!!! He does not miss much!!!

gurti rocked .... cv's u rock ..........

edited

might happen this way .............

we might get some romance here & there ... but not like an SR ... as maan might try to maintain distance between them ..... & this behaviour of him will probably ... make geet wonder / upset .... & she might think  all of a sudden wht happened to him & he may finally give up & tell her ... wht's bothering him ... just like sangeet night .... geet might remember dadi's words as to never let a third person come in b/w u both .... this will make her ... ask him wht's bothering him ...

geet will understand his dilema & relieve maan of her promise .... that she gave him ... to save the baby ....

Love your take on what might transpire after this!!! Lovely post Hima, love the way you have covered everything!!!

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

girls the hand on geet's belly was not GC's .... how many think so like me ....

di me thinks it is GC's

no it's not GC's coz .......... no offence ......but the complexion was dark ...& it was bit fat ...

in sindoor scene ... the thumb belong to GC .... but in the belly scene ... the hand does not belong to him ... the fingers were not slender & they were short

i thought it was gc's....but let me catch the repeat again...but whatever hima the scene was hot.....

i agree samata the scene was sensous ... but whn i saw the hand thought this is not GC's hand ... wht repeat u will chk ... at 2 A.M????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yes...yeh dodno tho!!! bina SR ke hi romance kar saktha tha!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

dreamyyy epi.my heartbeat not normal till now!!!!!!!!!!!

today me waana say something serious............

todays SR brings out the stark contrast between good n evil...............
there was dev -the b*******............who without thinking shattered an innocent 18 yr old girls life for his sexual pleasure........knowing that he is neevr gonna fulfill all the promises he made to her.knowing that their relationship is a sham.knowing that their love is a lie.....knowing that this mrriage is a sham..............he unhesisatingly used her innocence.leaving behind ashes n dust......
geet was not unwilling.but neither was she burning with desire..............

and here is our MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..............whi thinks only n only about geet.....about her happiness.her smile.her wishes.her desires...........inspite of the tremendous pain to himself.he will do nothing that will harm her........his love for her is so true n pure that he can burn himself n his desire rather than quench his thirst with water that can destroy geets happiness...........

and thats the reason we love him.........MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..........the man who willl alwaz rule our hearts......

totally agree with u aash ...

U know aash ....whn the SR was going on I 2 was thinking abt Dev & her SR with dev ... & wht a contrast b/w these 2 brothers ...

dev - selfish & full of lust ....

maan - so selfless .... that he put his desires aside only for geet's safety ... i salute to him ...Clap
& the character wht the cv's have shown ...

same here dew........

i kno i shud have been lost.(and i was Wink) but still somehow this thot came....diff between lust n love..........

fake SR wqas sooooooooo hot.cant wiat for actual one!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmbharkhasptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

Go to top