Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

krazy incredibles - aa neend ka sauda kare (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

updated my post girls in page 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

So far a fantastic glimpse of how the magnetic Maan would be when he is all set to win Geet completely. Geet was a pliant, mushy puppet in his arms. He was spellbinding in the way he approached Geet, and just stood there, his eyes boring big holes of desire into Geet. He was mesmerizing with his slowly but powerfully unfurling passion. It was awesome the way he relived the jewellery removing session. His words absolutely enthralling and arresting.

agree roch... u described it so well... and yes maan luks wer captivating.. cudnt take my eyes away from him...
 " Tumhari payal bahut shor macha rahi hai....Lekin mein aaj kisi ki nahi sununga, aaj hamare darmiyan koi nahi aayega...maine kahana aaj hamare beech labzo ki bhi jagah nahin" - spelled out his intentions very very clearly.
agree.... yar....he just mesmerized all of us with his words

The catch ofcourse came when his feather light touch on, poor mindless with passion and need, geet's tummy reminded Maan of what Geet was nurturing within her and how her and both could be in danger... That was it, all the burning passion was reeled in then and there by him.  His amazing self control came in at his rescue once more. Only leaving Geet absolutely flabergasted, thoroughly confused and frustrated!!

Cry Cry Cry 

Ok, the love, passion, need, the dilemma, frustration and finally defeated resignation were beautifully depicted by both Maan and Geet. Clap Clap  It was a beautiful prelude to SR. Maan, Geet and us audieance are gonna be on tenterhooks again, waiting for this period of yet another test of love by fate/destiny to run its course before both Maan and geet can finally give in completely to their love and need!!!

ya destiny has a role to play in now.....

Hazaron toofan liye hue aaye hai yeh suhago wali raat
Koi hamse pooche ke is dil ke armaan kya hai
Armaan hai ki tumhe is jahan se aaj bas mein churalu
Armaan hai ki tumhe aaj mein apni bahon mein sama loo
Kuch aise paas aaye hum, ki doori ki koi gunjaish hi na rahe
Ek duje mein kuch aise sama jaye
ki ban jaaye hum ek dil, ek dhadkan, ek jaan, ek rooh aur ek zindagi sadaa ke liye

Par afsos yahi hai, ki ab bhi hai dooriyan kai,
Kai faslen hai hamare darmiyan
Na jaane woh sama kab aayega, jab mitagi saari majbooriyan
Par Itna jaanlo yeh mere sanam
Hum abhi mile ya na mil paaye hum,
Justaju, chahat aur pyar main karta rahunga tumhe qayamat tak!!!

hey roch..... mind blowing.... u described it so welll... gud work

hey roch my replies in red

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hey Mona, loved your post!!! My response in black!!! The episode was lovely!!! To think there were so many takes on what will be, and what was turned out to be tasteful and palatable!!!

Mann controlled homself , The episode started with  Maan , adi , romeo and manisha . It was funny Romeo kaise Maan ko shiksha de rahe the . Maan,s looks was hilari ous . Total part was enjoyable . Then pinky ki bari . Maan Sign the check amount of two lakh . Maan Was hurry to meet his Geet . and then M aan's smile.

Loved how stern and uncompromisingly distant Maan appeared. He started at Romeo as if to say, how dare you think you can give me any lecture on what to do tonight!! Don't even think about it!!! His eyes warned, and there went Romeo shrinking away from him. 
Loved the way he smiled his smirky and devastating smile at them as if to acknowledge all they had done tonight.!!! 

Maaneet's Suhag Raat

Wo It was so dreamy .  Lets tell to finish my word . I know before that SR will not happen . But jo romance dekhno ko mila I am very very happy . YE article vi na . Humara knoon jala dia tha. I am happy that there was no fight . Thanks God . Maan enter the room and stand behind Geet . Geet ka aankhin  Maan ko dhoond raha tha .. Geet told aap uha kiyu hai . Maan said dekh raha tha betabi kiska taraf se a raha hai . Geet is very smart , Kiska taraf se . Oh my God I am dead .  Ek baat hai Maan ka aankhien itna blink kiyu kar raha tha . Maan , Geet se thik se nazar nahi rakh paya tha  . I total forgot What Maan said to Geet . I am dreamland till now . Maan taking i . off the jewellery . Ye mujhe saram  kiyu aa raha ha . Maan kise jewellery khul raha tha . So sexy and then the Hug  too sexy and jaan lewa . Geet maine tumhe bola na koi baat nahi .............

Loved the fact that Maan had forgotten about the health issue and was all set to make Geet all his when he stepped in, stepped over to where she was sitting and kept staring at her!

Loved Geet's and Maan's soft, intimate conversation and the dialogues that went to and fro for a while. Loved the nervous Geet and again uncompromising Maan!!!

Lekin hi humara sab assha pani pani ho gayi . Hi rabba ye kya ho gaya .  Jab vi Maan ka hand geet ka belly par aa gayi Maan ko yaad aa gaya that Geet is pregnant . Thik hai koi baat nahi . Humein jo dekhne ko mila wo kaafi hai .
Sach kaha yaar, sad, but hamein jo dekhne ko mila was natural, very tasteful and well executed and not in the least cheap like AA sr.
Loved Maan totally when his eyes fuelled with recognition at the enormity of geet's situation and of what he had been all set to go about achieving. Respected Maan, that in an instant he changed gears, reeled himself in and did what was right for Geet without her being aware of what was going on in his mind. Left her confused but he was good.

Maan was so sad . Bechara Maan .I am crying .Maan  Geet se itna prayer karte hai . He is too much concern with his Geet . Geet was so sad . Geet was total samarparn herself . Geet can't understand Maan . Maaneet sad hum vi sad . Maan soch rahe tha me kaise because Geet is pregnant .

Very good acting!!! Maan very good!

Anne Arjun ke baare me maine kuch nahi bolna chati.

Nent Morning Maan was ready  . Geet awake . Maan said goodmorning to Geet and thinking Maan  Not told Geet, Geet vi soch rahi thi Maan ko kya hua kaise maan ko ye baat bolegi

Episode was superb . Hum jante tha Maan do not do anything  Maan ke liye Mishty and baby ka health sabse pahele hai . Lets see how Maan can handle this situation .  Will Maan avoid Geet Nor will tell everything . Dr ka baat yaha pe clear nahi hai > Maan avoid Geet Just for pregnent nor  criticle condition not cleared.
Agree completely, episode was simply superb!!!

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
nice post hima dii... loved romeo today and aankhoin se daatenge.. ya its classis.. and pinky.. woh toh lakhpathi ban hi gayiiii....

ya wat maan did was rite... he is too much worried abt his mishti....
but me still not clear abt geet s pregnancy n the issues....
wat they gonna show abortion or wat?????????????

maan read geet s eyes... n geet still wondering how to ask maan... lets see how geet asks maan....n how maan avoids her questions.....

sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
k... all maan ki geet s gud nite...

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
why do all the good (????????????) stuff happen on my working days!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

will be back at 11.30.............

not going to eat dinnrCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareenasptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Good night bharkha . Sweet Maan's  dream

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

roch,mona,varsha ..... nice post ....

@mona .... read the articles & watch the promos ..... don't take them too heart as most of the time they are made only to scare us & to build TRP's .... so just think that in GHSP ... -ve aspect does not stay for too long .... thy slove all problems within days .... not unlike other shows ...where thy extend rona dhona for days ....& not only that ....even whn senti scenes are there ...the cv's do show us some comedy scenes in between ....on the whole the cv's always try to entertain us .... & don't take negative posts ... in the forum also to ur heart .... dear ....if u see any -ve post .... then don't read them .... Smile

sptrnobharkha

Go to top