Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

krazy incredibles - aa neend ka sauda kare (Page 23)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=sarrm]

Hi Aash,
Beautiful post. Glad you got to see the epi in the end! BTW agree with you on multiple points. One, Maan's behaviour is a stark contrast between him and Dev. And this difference is portrayal of two extremes - good-bad; love-lust; considerate-selfish; give all - take all....Geet, will realize this when she thinks hard about it. Especially when her subconscious makes the comparison between Maan and Dev!!! That period when Geet realizes Maan's reasons, will send Geet onto another plane or level of loving him, if that is possible ie!

Like Hima mentioned, I realy doubt it was GC hands.

btw, from what you wrote in one of ur posts realised you are a dentist!!! is that right?

thanks ROCH........
me didnt yar...had to see it ol!!!!!! will watch tom morn at 9 b4 leaving for workLOLLOLLOLLOL

and u right.......whan geet realises this.....she will love msk more........but me thinking how much more can u love a person???

we have been seeing the increasing love n respect n idolisation incresing everyday........
thid truly makes me feel that love has no boundaries.it is a never ending..seemless realm of feelings........SmileSmile

GCs hands???/ me crazy yaar,,,,,

and yes me a dentistSmileSmileSmileSmile so eat ur apples dailyLOLLOLLOL

ur question is surprisin me also.... never thought of it b4... how much more can u love a person...
@ all crazies: can anybody answer this question of aash...i have no explanation............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

all crazies ... today no SBS / SBB segments or news ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@dee========

hey i hope ur son gets well soon yaar..........................
i'll pray for him.........

@ALL========

i have no issues about FB account or email id.
just let me kno...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142RajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

[QUOTE=sarrm]

Hi Aash,
Beautiful post. Glad you got to see the epi in the end! BTW agree with you on multiple points. One, Maan's behaviour is a stark contrast between him and Dev. And this difference is portrayal of two extremes - good-bad; love-lust; considerate-selfish; give all - take all....Geet, will realize this when she thinks hard about it. Especially when her subconscious makes the comparison between Maan and Dev!!! That period when Geet realizes Maan's reasons, will send Geet onto another plane or level of loving him, if that is possible ie!

btw, from what you wrote in one of ur posts realised you are a dentist!!! is that right?

thanks ROCH........
me didnt yar...had to see it ol!!!!!! will watch tom morn at 9 b4 leaving for workLOLLOLLOLLOL

and u right.......whan geet realises this.....she will love msk more........but me thinking how much more can u love a person???

we have been seeing the increasing love n respect n idolisation incresing everyday........
thid truly makes me feel that love has no boundaries.it is a never ending..seemless realm of feelings........SmileSmile

ur question is surprisin me also.... never thought of it b4... how much more can u love a person...
@ all crazies: can anybody answer this question of aash...i have no explanation............

it's GC only & his hands ...me myself  confirmed this morning after chking LOL& mona & IXX saying tht he did not touch her properly another proof it's GC ...

& coming to how much more u can love a person .....

Love can never be confined to a certain measure or to a certain degree ............it only grows day by day ........... there is no limit to love ......... as to how much u can love a person ......geet & maan's love is unconditional .......pure ........true ......& we can also say unconfined (at large )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

[QUOTE=sarrm]

Hi Aash,

thanks ROCH........

it's GC only & his hands ...me myself  confirmed this morning after chking LOL& mona & IXX saying tht he did not touch her properly another proof it's GC ...

Love can never be confined to a certain measure or to a certain degree ............it only grows day by day ........... there is no limit to love ......... as to how much u can love a person ......geet & maan's love is unconditional .......pure ........true ......& we can also say unconfined (at large )

thank u hima diii... u explained it so well... and true.. love has no boundaries..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

[QUOTE=sarrm]

Hi Aash,

thanks ROCH........
me didnt yar...had to see it ol!!!!!! will watch tom morn at 9 b4 leaving for workLOL

and yes me a dentistSmile so eat ur apples dailyLOLLOLLOL

Clap very well said dear...
Maan & Geet's love truly is unconditional, unconfined & timeless...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ Hima

the hand belongs to GC checked it now ...LOLnow i am happy that it belongs to him .... thnks girls u ever said it belongs to them .... & thnks to those also who were with me in saying the hand does not belong to himLOL 

Hima I told you thats Gurmeet's hand . Actually he didn't touch her belly perfectly . Thank you .

more proof that its GC's hand Wink
you guys are too much...LOLWink
on a serious note.....dee your son will get well very soon dear....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ Hima

the hand belongs to GC checked it now ...LOLnow i am happy that it belongs to him .... thnks girls u ever said it belongs to them .... & thnks to those also who were with me in saying the hand does not belong to himLOL 

Hima I told you thats Gurmeet's hand . Actually he didn't touch her belly perfectly . Thank you .

more proof that its GC's hand Wink
you guys are too much...LOLWink
on a serious note.....dee your son will get well very soon dear....

it is true.. he has skin allergy WinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top