Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

krazy incredibles - aa neend ka sauda kare (Page 2)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
OH GOD HOW CAN HE DO THIS....he has lot of self control...all he wants is tat Geet so be happy and not anything else love u MAAN SINGH KHURANA....

Really yaar this romeo has so much of guts he giving lessons to MSK...

Pinky is not leaving a chance to get ehr neg... OMG she jsut asked for 2 lacs ... she is having 3 lacs totally now...dnt knw how much more she is going to get... teh look on Maan's face was priceless...

Maan was in romantic mood....all the scenes were soooooooo dreamy......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

me not going in details me loved it while he was removing the jewels...he has his style akir woh to MSK hain na...if trailer itself is like this then surely main picture mein hum log ka kya haal hoga.... defo dead... in heaven...

the back ground score wic played wile he touched her tummy and realized was killing me today... felt so bad... 

but for him Geet's health and baby is first priority... 

Geet was understanding more...tat she went by even tho she wanted to ask wat is bothering him...Maan talking his heart to his best mate THE MOON wic also played more imp role in their love life that he can't do it... was so touching...

the next day he thinking how he is going to tell y he did wat eh did... Geet also wondering do ask him...loved it totally...

hope this heart breaking choosing the baby over Geet r vice versa track ends soon... CV's plz know tat GEET cannot live without the baby...Maan cannot live without both...and we cannot survive without GHSP...

so plz quickly put a pull stop to this track hopefully this sat sud be the last of this track and give us good newz

Edited by aarthirajendran - 25 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142divareena-Priti11-sptrnobharkhadewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
resss
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

The episode was great especially first part. Maan was more concerned about Geet's health.

So whatever I said yesterday turned out to be true. Big smileIt's good that they didn't had a fight or minor tiff.Clap I think Geet will herself figure out the reason behind his behaviour. Clap

Today I won't write anything about AA.Wink

Edited by misty85 - 25 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmbharkhasptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey me going.... sorry guys.. catch u all crazies tomo... gud nite.. maan dreams....

ll miss u all.....

Edited by bharkha - 25 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrnodewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Lovely opening for tonight Varsha!! What an extraordinary night to thread tonight's post with!!! Glad you got it Varsha and you have done a great job with it!

hi all crazies....Heart

aaj mein khush hoon ki tum bhi bolo aaj mein khush kyu....Smile Smile Smile 
jaldi jaldi bolo chalo...Wink Wink Wink 

the day we were eagerly waiting has finally arrived.. the SR...Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink they gonna show the glimpse of sr... i think more than tat....Embarrassed Embarrassed 

You were right!!! They showed just what they ought to have showed! No more, no less! That's what's good about cvs, they know how to portray geet and maan just enough so we get our daily dose of Maneet magic and they do not empty out the whole bag of goodies at once!!!

I now certainly believe tat dreams do come true... the reason being i wanted to open the sr thread and its me who s opening it... yuppie Smile and about the article.... it doesnt matters as long as maan n geet are together....LOL LOL LOL LOL 
so chill, relax and Njoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile 

Again, sach hi sach bola tumne! As long as they show the two of them, and as long as it is not too negative for them, we can take it in stride!!!

i hope i come early today.... esp after last nite s stuff....
have fun until then.....

aash: jab bhi bhagwan detha hai chappar phad ke detha hai...LOL Wink LOL LOL

Analysis part:

Pinky ke toh tevar hi badal rahe hai...LOL LOL LOL 2 lakh rs.. n maan giving it to her..LOL LOL LOL ..and wen romeo stops pinky... adi stops romeo.LOL Wink Wink. adi gud job..Clap Clap . keep it up...keep doing...Embarrassed Wink 

Great to see Maan so magnanimus. Tv land mein hi sahi, itna dildar dilbar dikhna acchha lagta hain!

i cudnt believe that they they showed the sr finally....Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile 
both gc  and dd were too gud.... cudnt set my eyes from them.....Clap Clap Clap 
geet asking him why are u standing there..... omg...
and the way he said "even payal ll not stop me" Embarrassed Embarrassed 
and also he said aaj koi bhi humare beech nahi aa sakta.....Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed 
Embarrassed OMG.....OMG.......OMG........OMG.........OMG.........OMG........OMG........OMG..
OMG.................

My sentiments exactly!!! It was beautiful, pure, natural, sensuous and contained. Certainly more contained than what I have briefly seen in a couple other shows.....

oh god..... the way he was removing her maang tika,,,,, payal,,,,, earrings,,,,,,necklace,,,,,,, just loved every bit of it......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
me still in maneet land... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Reminded me of the earlier scene in front of the mirror. At that time I remember wishing it was their SR, they both were so good together and Maan was awesome with his jewellery removing. And here, after a journey through ups and downs, both Maan and Geet are back again in the same way, him taking off jewellery off off her, par is bar haq se!!! Lovely!!!

and finally wen he touches her stomach...Embarrassed Embarrassed  even i felt bad....Cry   it reminded me of doctor scene....Cry Cry Cry Cry 

Yes, that scene was poignant. Maan's expressions of sudden realization was excellent. CVs have done a good job. They did not put Maan on a pedestal. They have shown him to be himself, totally captivated by his lovely bride. But having to do the right thing for her sake and her baby's sake!!! He is innately wonderful especially for people he loves, not the do gooder, just plain right doer!!! To me that difference is one that makes him more loveable!!!

arjun u need to pay for his sins.... hate him hate him to the core...Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 
Ditto

geet had so many questions n maan had no answers... sad sad sad...Cry Cry Cry
her eyes spoke so well and his expressions... mind blowing...Clap Clap Clap Clap

Poor thing, she had so many expectations especially with such a sensitive and considerate love like Maan. But, no answers, think this topic of conversation - her trying to understand, him acting aloof will be the cause of a tiff that the article might have spoken about.

annie escaped from maan s questions... unbelievable....
precap: she searching for arjun.... tat nut.....

Varsha, great job, enjoyed your post, enjoyed tonight's epi!!!

Edited by sarrm - 25 January 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Hello my lovely craziesHugSmile

MAANEET ki milan ki raatHeart

MAANEET

MAANEET scene was filled with love, desire and passion............today v got to see a different and a new aspect of MAANEET's relationship-today v saw divine pure and sacred MAANEET as soulmates, husband and wife, humsafar, lovers

Today eventhough MAANEET's milan might be seen as adhoora frm one angle if u see frm another angle.............today actually MAANEET's milan is poora........i mean MAANEET's eternal union is their union of their hearts and heartbeats, their breath, their souls..........now no barrier like before exists between them no society or anyone for that matter...............now the concern for Geet and their baby cannot be called as a barrier bcuz barriers r usually negative and they make a person weak and lose hope but for Maan his Geet and Khushi r his strength......they give him strength to face the most difficult situation and not leave even a single stone unturned until he achieves his mission his only mission in life............his Geet's and Khushi's life, happiness and safety.............

Today again v saw how Maan's duty, concern and love as a father of a new life, and caretaker and saviour of his Geet overtook his own wishes and desires as Geet's lover, husband and soulmate.............today Maan once again showed us that his love and concern for his Geet and their baby's health and safety is his top most priority, his top most responsibility, his top most wish and desire..................here plz don't mistake that he is sacrificing his own wishes just because he wants to fulfill his duty or responsibility as a father or a husband but here for him the wellbeing and happiness of both his Mishti and Khushi is his only dream, his only wish, his only aim in life.............in this way today once again his heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi gave him all the strength and hope to face this battle with courage and determination until he fights destiny, life and all other evil and negative forces until he emerges victorious...........this is a battle which he is fighting for his Geet and their Khushi and in this way this is a battle he is fighting for his own survival as well bcuz now he cannot exist without his Geet and Khushi........

Maan just distances himself from his Geet but he is not at all mean or rude to his Mishti as shown in the promo........so crazies all happy and relieved now?SmileSmileSmile............

How can someone care and love someone sooooooo much that the depth of the level is deeper than the deepest ocean and where the upper limit is not even the skySmileCryHeartDay Dreaming...................Todays Maan Singh Khurana showed us this once again today.....he made me respect, admire, love and worship him even more now.............

I just came up with these lines for MAANEETHeart-

Tumse hum chahakar bhi door nahi ho sakthe hum kudh ki dhadkan aur saans se door ho sakthe hai par tumse hum door nahi rahe paayenge..........hum in sabke bina jee sakte hai par tumhare bina meri jaan nahi ho sakti hai meri jaaneman........meri zindagi tu meri saans tu meri dhadkan bhi tu mera sab kuch tu....................tere bin mein adhoora aur bejaan............tu ab muje mil gayi hai aur muje poora kiya hai aur meri bejaan si zindagi mein phir se phool khila diya haiHeart

In the morning Geet's eyes had so many questions and she was trying her best to find all answers in her Maan's eyes..........Maan's eyes had all the answers and so Maan was trying to avoid contact with his Geet's eyes because he knows it for sure that if he lets his Mishti see his eyes which r windows to his soul she wud have surely read his mind his heart................who say that words r essential to communicate..............MAANEET have shown us that eyes communicate convey and express every feeling and thought better than any word could do...........nothing can beat eyes-the best and the most divine pure sacred transparent medium of communication as eyes r windows to one's soul..........therefore when two people can read each other's eyes it means that the understanding between them is such that there can be no misunderstanding ever bcuz they know each other too well beyond infinity.............misunderstanding arises only when the other person does not know or when the person cannot read other's mind and heart but in case of MAANEET each of them feel and know about each others' every feeling and thought............so now eagerly waiting to see how Maan will hide his inner turmoil pain confusion worries concerns from his Geet his heart his soul..........trying to hide something frm ur own soul is not only difficult but also impossible but let's see how Maan Singh Khurana will overcome even this obstacle-the biggest challenge ever faced by him...................and also eagerly waiting to see how soon Geet can read her Maan's eyes mind and heartSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.............just can't wait for MAANEET' scene once Geet finds out the truth for Maan's strange and surprising behaviour..........it will be a very touchy scene i feel...........

MAANEET's expressions in the morning were awesome, mindblowing, their eyes and expressions spoke and conveyed so much that there was no need for any dialogues..........Hats off to Drashti and GurmeetClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Pinky, Adi Sir,Romeo, Manisha-                                

The scene was a treat to watch..........Adi Sir, Romeo and Manisha seriously day by day their himmat is increasing esp. Romeo'.........they r trying to tease and teach Maan Singh Khurana aboutLOLLOLWink..............

Also Pinky was so cute........she stole checkbook frm Adi's bagLOL............so smart now she thought enough of cash dealings so she got chequebook..........kya baat hai PinkyClapLOL.............tu toh bahut chalak nikali......bechara Maan is shaadi mein kitna lut gaya............pehle hi apni Mishti ke liye mobile phones aur breakfast pe itna karcha kiya tha abur ab uski cutest and sweetest saali jiju ko lutne ka koi mauka nahi chodti aur Maan ne toh jat se sign bhi karliya...........kya jiju hai yaar................sabko aisa jiju nasseb hoLOLLOLWink............

Marjaani-

Really feel bad for Anni she is thinking Arjun has many majbooris and problems but girl Arjun teri majboori ka faydha uta raha hai..........when she wud come to know the truth her trust her love her heart and her whole being wud be shattered into pieces............

Arjun is just too disgusting that even now he is feeling proud of his evil acts which can never be forgiven by anyone.................i want to see him repent but no one forgiving him.........he deserves the harshest punishment.............

Precap-

Arjun avoiding Anni but one day a day will come when Arjun will be avoiding himself as he will not be able to see himself in a mirror

Maan questioning Anni's-this is a positive sign i guess.........if Maan is in doubt means he will find out Arjun and Anni's relationship i guess (soon hopefully)..........

Edited by sptrno - 25 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Mann controlled homself ,

The episode started with  Maan , adi , romeo and manisha . It was funny Romeo kaise Maan ko shiksha de rahe the .
ya funny uski toh rang dhang hi badal gaaye hain....
Maan,s looks was hilari ous . Total part was enjoyable . Then pinky ki bari . Maan Sign the check amount of two lakh . Maan Was hurry to meet his Geet . and then M aan's smile.

Maaneet's Suhag Raat

Wo It was so dreamy .  Lets tell to finisha my word . I know before that SR will not happen . But jo romance dekhno ko mila I am very very happy . YE article vi na . Humara knoon jala dia tha. I am happy that there was no fight . Thanks God .
i know unnecessary they trouble us...

Maan enter the room and stand behind Geet . Geet ka aankhin  Maan ko dhoond raha tha .. Geet told aap uha kiyu hai . Maan said dekh raha tha betabi kiska taraf se a raha hai . Geet is very smart , Kiska taraf se . Oh my God I am dead . 

haan yar... even geet was full romantic today.... maan toh tha hi... lekin geet ki nazzrein bhi kamal ki thee.....
Ek baat hai Maan ka aankhien itna blink kiyu kar raha tha . Maan , Geet se thik se nazar nahi rakh paya tha  . I total forgot What Maan said to Geet . I am dreamland till now . Maan taking i . off the jewellery . Ye mujhe saram  kiyu aa raha ha . Maan kise jewellery khul raha tha . So sexy and then the Hug  too sexy and jaan lewa . Geet maine tumhe bola na koi baat nahi .............
ya they wer lukin hot together.. n indeed sexy...

Lekin hi humara sab assha pani pani ho gayi . Hi rabba ye kya ho gaya .  Jab vi Maan ka hand geet ka belly par aa gayi Maan ko yaad aa gaya that Geet is pregnant . Thik hai koi baat nahi . Humein jo dekhne ko mila wo kaafi hai .

atleast v got an sr... so me happy happy....

Maan was so sad . Bechara Maan .I am crying .Maan  Geet se itna prayer karte hai . He is too much concern with his Geet . Geet was so sad . Geet was total samarparn herself . Geet can't understand Maan . Maaneet sad hum vi sad . Maan soch rahe tha me kaise because Geet is pregnant .

Cry  Cry  Cry 

Anne Arjun ke baare me maine kuch nahi bolna chati.

gud

Nent Morning Maan was ready  . Geet awake . Maan said goodmorning to Geet and thinking Maan  Not told Geet, Geet vi soch rahi thi Maan ko kya hua kaise maan ko ye baat bolegi
Cry Cry Cry 

Episode was superb . Hum jante tha Maan do not do anything  Maan ke liye Mishty and baby ka health sabse pahele hai . Lets see how Maan can handle this situation .  Will Maan avoid Geet Nor will tell everything . Dr ka baat yaha pe clear nahi hai > Maan avoid Geet Just for pregnent nor  criticle condition not cleared.

i know its still a question mark....i hope cvs answer them fast

hey mona.. my replies in blue....

Edited by bharkha - 25 January 2011 at 10:06am
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Saarm nice naalysis . Loved your post .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top