Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

krazy incredibles - aa neend ka sauda kare (Page 12)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

@aash... and all crazies leave sad thoughts aside.. and lets concentrate more on fun part!!!

pinky ne poora khabsa kar liya hai.. adi ke zindagi par..!!! ab aadi ke bag bhi!!!!

tune romeo wala line dekha????????

pinki ne to ek din me lakho kamaya yaar........

3 lakhs we kno.+ shoeas ka kitana mila?? romeo added that also in list!!!!!1

adinky is too good yaar..........

how adi stopped romeo from chhedoing pinky......LOLLOLLOL
yeah i saw that.. shoes ke liye tina mila... kuch bhi kaho!! pinky kji tho ash hi aash hai!!!

and adi stopping romeo from chedofying pinki!!! kya baat hai aadi sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aap to pure ke poore khayal ho gaye!!!!
possessive huh!!!

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aash ka naam sirf maan ke saath aa sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samjhi!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ROFL oh sweety mein to kah rahi thi ki.. pinky ki tho aash hai.. itne rupiye mil gaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Hi Aash,
Beautiful post. Glad you got to see the epi in the end! BTW agree with you on multiple points. One, Maan's behaviour is a stark contrast between him and Dev. And this difference is portrayal of two extremes - good-bad; love-lust; considerate-selfish; give all - take all....Geet, will realize this when she thinks hard about it. Especially when her subconscious makes the comparison between Maan and Dev!!! That period when Geet realizes Maan's reasons, will send Geet onto another plane or level of loving him, if that is possible ie!

Like Hima mentioned, I realy doubt it was GC hands.

btw, from what you wrote in one of ur posts realised you are a dentist!!! is that right?

dreamyyy epi.my heartbeat not normal till now!!!!!!!!!!!

today me waana say something serious............

todays SR brings out the stark contrast between good n evil...............
there was dev -the b*******............who without thinking shattered an innocent 18 yr old girls life for his sexual pleasure........knowing that he is neevr gonna fulfill all the promises he made to her.knowing that their relationship is a sham.knowing that their love is a lie.....knowing that this mrriage is a sham..............he unhesisatingly used her innocence.leaving behind ashes n dust......
geet was not unwilling.but neither was she burning with desire..............

and here is our MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..............whi thinks only n only about geet.....about her happiness.her smile.her wishes.her desires...........inspite of the tremendous pain to himself.he will do nothing that will harm her........his love for her is so true n pure that he can burn himself n his desire rather than quench his thirst with water that can destroy geets happiness...........

and thats the reason we love him.........MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..........the man who willl alwaz rule our hearts......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@ crazies now we know the tb article is not true..i mean i was expecting fight between them....no such thing happended....i wonder why all the tb articles regarding geet give us not so true news....

@aash don't be sad dear.......

samata .... i stopped believing these TB articles long back & even the indya . com articles ... tht's wht i wrote in spandana's post ....tht only 1/2 of the news is true ...most of the time ... & some times the entire news is false ...

the cv's are very very ... clever ... thy don't let the actual plot out ... & thy try 2 scare us / fool us all the time ... with their 1/2 baked articles which never come true ...

tht's Y i also mentioned u can't scare me anymore & tht's Y i made tht post yesterday ... on the promo ...

Edited by dewdropred - 25 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hey darling crazies.... bye for now!! no office tom so i have to sleep a little late tom!!! tc see u toms

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

@aash... and all crazies leave sad thoughts aside.. and lets concentrate more on fun part!!!

pinky ne poora khabsa kar liya hai.. adi ke zindagi par..!!! ab aadi ke bag bhi!!!!

tune romeo wala line dekha????????

pinki ne to ek din me lakho kamaya yaar........

3 lakhs we kno.+ shoeas ka kitana mila?? romeo added that also in list!!!!!1

adinky is too good yaar..........

how adi stopped romeo from chhedoing pinky......LOLLOLLOL
yeah i saw that.. shoes ke liye tina mila... kuch bhi kaho!! pinky kji tho ash hi aash hai!!!

and adi stopping romeo from chedofying pinki!!! kya baat hai aadi sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aap to pure ke poore khayal ho gaye!!!!
possessive huh!!!

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aash ka naam sirf maan ke saath aa sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samjhi!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ROFL oh sweety mein to kah rahi thi ki.. pinky ki tho aash hai.. itne rupiye mil gaye

to say ash or aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no aash!!!!!!!!!

samjhiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

u holiday trom????CryCryCryCry

kash mere naseeb aise hote....CryCryCryCry

porr lille me has workCryCryCryCry

craziekudi

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
today episode is really owsemm
lovely and no words just says
mmmuaaaaaaaaaaaah for maan and geet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

samata ... watch the repeat & tell me ... it comes at 9 in the morning & 11 in the morning ...

1:30 p.m.,

5:30 . 7:30  p.m.

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

dreamyyy epi.my heartbeat not normal till now!!!!!!!!!!!

today me waana say something serious............

todays SR brings out the stark contrast between good n evil...............
there was dev -the b*******............who without thinking shattered an innocent 18 yr old girls life for his sexual pleasure........knowing that he is neevr gonna fulfill all the promises he made to her.knowing that their relationship is a sham.knowing that their love is a lie.....knowing that this mrriage is a sham..............he unhesisatingly used her innocence.leaving behind ashes n dust......
geet was not unwilling.but neither was she burning with desire..............

and here is our MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..............whi thinks only n only about geet.....about her happiness.her smile.her wishes.her desires...........inspite of the tremendous pain to himself.he will do nothing that will harm her........his love for her is so true n pure that he can burn himself n his desire rather than quench his thirst with water that can destroy geets happiness...........

and thats the reason we love him.........MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..........the man who willl alwaz rule our hearts......
Loved each and every word u said dearClapClapClapClapClap.....................one side v have a dev-a dev*l who destroyed a girl's life, used her for his lust, never kept any of his marriage vows, who just left Geet all alone...........for him Geet was never in his priority list or life................on the other hand v have Maan someone who loves Geet to such a level which cannot be measured.........his love for her is deeper than the deepest ocean but still for him his desires and wishes don't matter at all............for him it's always his heart Geet and hearbeat Khushi's happiness safety and health, Maan has always fulfilled all promises and vows of marriage before itself initially as a stranger then as her boss then her friend then her mangetar and now as Geet's soulmate and as baby's father and will continue to do so with utmost perfection and dedication.....................how can v not admire  respect and love this man-an epitome of perfection and nobility more and more every second?..............

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Go to top