Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ Dee sorry for your son . Hope and pray that he will get well soon .

Thanks Mona, thanks for your prayers
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ix2u

dee... hope your son gets better soon... all our prayers are with u and ur family...

Thanks Ijjat, we really need all your prayers.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@reena-lovely analysis dear😊

@deepthi...........happy republic day to u too dear and all crazies😊...................also thanks for reading and liking my long analysis😆 and i agree hum crazies se achcha koi kuch bhi analyse nahi kar saktha v analyse each and every small detail😉😆.................also deepthi i don't check fb often wat to do.........i'm always on GF so no time for any fb or other e-mail accounts lol............if everyone wants i can surely share my fb account..................rem v crazies believ in sharing everything😆😉

@daisy...........happy republic day to u too😊...............we missed u toooooooooooo.............and also thanks dear

@varsha..........thanks dear😊

@deepthi and daisy.............the reason y i feel Maan is not telling Geet now itself to y he is keeping a distance is

the only reason i feel is that Maan doesn't want to make Geet feel guilty that bcuz of her health concerns he is sacrificing his wishes and desires or may be he doesn't want Geet to know about her delicate condition until he consults diff docs and finds a solution...............

sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

bharkha .... I was not thinking abt their SR ...

must tell U i just skipped that scene whn i watched it that time ....coz i could not digest that scene as i knew dev was bad & he is going to cheat geet ...so no point in watching a scene which is not out of love ...so i never watched dev & geet's SR scene till today ....

the reason Y I was thinking of dev ... was what stated by aash in her post .... difference between or cotrast between these 2 brothers & how they behaved with geet ....

maan & dev ....

maan the good soul who always puts geet's preferences first ....

& dev the evil .... who only thinks of himself ....

selfless love of maan & whereas selfish or say lust of dev ....

the contrast these 2 brothers share ....

one brother is so so noble ....

the other one is not even worth mentioning 😡

& how they both were actually behaving with geet ....

maan who loves geet like anything .... & who has full rights on her .... still keeping himself away from geet only for geet's & baby's safety ... i really salute him & his love today ...👏he was so lost in geet's beauty ...& was not in his senses .... but as soon as he touched her belly he is back to his senses ......his only concern .... geet & her safety .... nothing matters to him .... nothing .........

& dev😡 must say ... this one .... had no right on geet in what so ever ..... still went ahead & spoilt her life ...just coz he could not control himself ... geet's beauty tempted him...& he lost control over himself ....lust took over ........he is such an ass ..... 🤬

i hope u understood wht i meant now 😊

very well said hima👏👏👏...............i agree with each and every word of urs..............
sptrno thumbnail
@dee............hope ur son is fine now dear😊😊😊
sptrno thumbnail

@dee-hope ur son gets well soon dear😊😊😊

drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@dee-hope ur son gets well soon dear😊😊😊

Thanks Spee
sptrno thumbnail

@varsha---------aww dear u r facing so many problems but still u r online...........don't worry MAANEET aur hum crazies will make sure u have a rocking time here so then u will forget all ur problems🤗

@deepthi...........aww u too dear like varsha🤗...........but u know it's like even if poora zamana hume MAANEET aur crazies ko na milane ki saazish kare tab bhi hum milke rahenge😊😊.........no one can keep us away frm MAANEET and crazies😊..............i actually consider myself very lucky bcuz my parents know how i'm so crazy about MAANEET how i'm always watching MAANEET scenes and then on GF but they r cool abt it........the only thing they say is atleast make  sure u eat and sleep properly otherwise if u r sick then how will u watch MAANEET or be on GF 😆

@varsha and deepthi............plz be careful bcuz if ur parents disconnect net completely then how willl v be without two of  our lovely crazies😭😭😭
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drdee142

No he's not very good, the xray shows no visble fracture but some irregularities between the knee joint, we're trying to get an appointment for an MRI cause only that will give us the exact picture. My poor son's leg is in full braces and he has to walk with crutches, we'll only know what to do after the MRI.

OMG ... dee ... I hope he gets well soon dear & how old is he BTW ... we wll pray for his fast recovery ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hima, Varsha thanks so much for your concern, please pray that my son should not have any serious injury and should get well soon

dee ... we will surely pray for his speedy recovery dear ... don't worry he will get well soon ...