Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sarrm

Hey Reena, was wondering where you were... Glad to see your take on yesterday....

sarrm - thank you for the comments. Me loved your analysis tooπŸ€—. I miss coming online early to talk with you all but because of work it becomes very late when I come to put my commentsπŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdropred

bharkha .... I was not thinking abt their SR ...

must tell U i just skipped that scene whn i watched it that time ....coz i could not digest that scene as i knew dev was bad & he is going to cheat geet ...so no point in watching a scene which is not out of love ...so i never watched dev & geet's SR scene till today ....

the reason Y I was thinking of dev ... was what stated by aash in her post .... difference between or cotrast between these 2 brothers & how they behaved with geet ....

maan & dev ....

maan the good soul who always puts geet's preferences first ....

& dev the evil .... who only thinks of himself ....

selfless love of maan & whereas selfish or say lust of dev ....

the contrast these 2 brothers share ....

one brother is so so noble ....

the other one is not even worth mentioning 😑

& how they both were actually behaving with geet ....

maan who loves geet like anything .... & who has full rights on her .... still keeping himself away from geet only for geet's & baby's safety ... i really salute him & his love today ...πŸ‘he was so lost in geet's beauty ...& was not in his senses .... but as soon as he touched her belly he is back to his senses ......his only concern .... geet & her safety .... nothing matters to him .... nothing .........

& dev😑 must say ... this one .... had no right on geet in what so ever ..... still went ahead & spoilt her life ...just coz he could not control himself ... geet's beauty tempted him...& he lost control over himself ....lust took over ........he is such an ass ..... πŸ€¬

i hope u understood wht i meant now 😊

ya hima diii very well said.. dev is a satan ....and maan... labzoin bhi kam paad jaayege uski tarrif mein...
bharkha thumbnail

did u not read dee's post ... he got hurt while playing rugby ... so thy took him to hospital ....😊

no hima dii.. i just read 9 or 10 pages... goin through the remainin now.... and thanks for telling about dee s kid...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharkha

no hima dii.. i just read 9 or 10 pages... goin through the remainin now.... and thanks for telling about dee s kid...

her post is on either on 15 -,16 or 17 page ... not back ... it's in her analysis part only chk
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Loool why is adi, romeo falling maan to his bedroom. 🀣🀣🀣🀣Lool romeo giving advice to MSK on SR,  it's a bit like a deer teaching lion on how to hunt. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

well said....

Lool adi is intent on causing trouble, he was laughing through the scene.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Go girls ask for lots of toll tax, someone shut romeo up, he is not letting the girls get some money. 😑

ya very true.. ye pinky ka deemag kab se chalne laag gaya yar...

Loool love pinky's idea of signing a cheque as they are not asking for money. 🀣🀣🀣Maan looks at adi like he is going to hang him upside down. 🀣🀣🀣🀣Wow 2 lakh, well our geet is worth more than that.

pinky earned so much....

Maan walking towards the bed was like a predator stalking his prey and the looks he was giving her were 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. Hai mai marjawa. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Geet inviting him was too good, maan what are you waiting for.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ya it was lovely

Aww geets eyes maan ko pareeshan karti hai. I think your eyes does the same to all the girls on this forum. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Love the way he described her eyes.😍😍😍😍

ya maan saying 2 chor aankhein.. hye........

The whole scene was so amazing that I have no words to describe it. The kiss on her forehead, him removing her payals, earrings and their hug was amazing.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......... me still in maneet land..watchin it again n again

I see the minute the touches her stomach he remembers the baby. Oh no bechari geet is so confused😭😭😭😭 Maan upset too 😭😭😭😭

me too sad sad sad
hope the CVs show us them together soon.😭😭😭 

Hats off to DD and GC for their actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

true.. lovely expressions by both gc n dd

hey reena my replies in blue yar...
bharkha thumbnail

her post is on either on 15 -,16 or 17 page ... not back ... it's in her analysis part only chk

ya diii... i just checked it out.. i hope her son is fine....
bharkha thumbnail
problems  i face while loggin in this forum...
1. i need to be very careful... so tat no one sees me in this forum
2. sometimes this net connection takes so much time
3. power cut in between
4. and the kids at home.. my niece.. she switches off the computer directly..
5. somebody rings the door bell
6. the landline rings.....

all these probs i face despite my mom not at home....and if she s der.. den she ll be yellin tat varsha is in computer all day n nite....

oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

dee how is ur son right now ... hope he is feeling better

No he's not very good, the xray shows no visble fracture but some irregularities between the knee joint, we're trying to get an appointment for an MRI cause only that will give us the exact picture. My poor son's leg is in full braces and he has to walk with crutches, we'll only know what to do after the MRI.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya diii... i just checked it out.. i hope her son is fine....

Hima, Varsha thanks so much for your concern, please pray that my son should not have any serious injury and should get well soon
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

hee hee hee.... u aash think alike n me aarthi think alike πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

true varsha