krazy incredibles - aa neend ka sauda kare

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hi all crazies....Heart

aaj mein khush hoon ki tum bhi bolo aaj mein khush kyu....Smile Smile Smile 
jaldi jaldi bolo chalo...Wink Wink Wink 

the day we were eagerly waiting has finally arrived.. the SR...Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink they gonna show the glimpse of sr... i think more than tat....Embarrassed Embarrassed 

I now certainly believe tat dreams do come true... the reason being i wanted to open the sr thread and its me who s opening it... yuppie Smile and about the article.... it doesnt matters as long as maan n geet are together....LOL LOL LOL LOL 
so chill, relax and Njoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile 

i hope i come early today.... esp after last nite s stuff....
have fun until then.....

aash: jab bhi bhagwan detha hai chappar phad ke detha hai...LOL Wink LOL LOL

analysis part:

Pinky ke toh tevar hi badal rahe hai...LOL LOL LOL 2 lakh rs.. n maan giving it to her..LOL LOL LOL ..and wen romeo stops pinky... adi stops romeo.LOL Wink Wink. adi gud job..Clap Clap . keep it up...keep doing...Embarrassed Wink 

i cudnt believe that they they showed the sr finally....Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile 
both gc  and dd were too gud.... cudnt set my eyes from them.....Clap Clap Clap 
geet asking him why are u standing there..... omg...
and the way he said "even payal ll not stop me" Embarrassed Embarrassed 
and also he said aaj koi bhi humare beech nahi aa sakta.....Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed OMG.....OMG.......OMG........OMG.........OMG.........OMG........OMG........OMG..
OMG.................
oh god..... the way he was removing her maang tika,,,,, payal,,,,, earrings,,,,,,necklace,,,,,,, just loved every bit of it......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
me still in maneet land... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and finally wen he touches her stomach...Embarrassed Embarrassed  even i felt bad....Cry   it reminded me of doctor scene....Cry Cry Cry Cry 

arjun u need to pay for his sins.... hate him hate him to the core...Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 
geet had so many questions n maan had no answers... sad sad sad...Cry Cry Cry
her eyes spoke so well and his expressions... mind blowing...Clap Clap Clap Clap

annie escaped from maan s questions... unbelievable....
precap: she searching for arjun.... tat nut.....

Edited by bharkha - 25 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelsarrmCuteTommyabina03milliiixxudrdee142RajeevGurtiFandivareenanaddiya26sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--jasraj123misty85dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

varsha ... teri adha murad puri hogayi ....

Romeo aaj kal kuch jyada hi udd rahan hain ............. knowing that maan will not say anything ............. poora chance maar rahan hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL OMG .............must say kya guts thae iss romeo ke bache kae .............teaching MSK or say giving him tipsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLarey romeo .......... u don't know ............. maan is master of all trades ........... actually he has Ph .D in every thing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

abhishek,aditi, & adi ............. very gud acting .............as always .............romeo's dialogue .............bola na ............. aakhon se daatengae .............classic tha  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

pinky again loot rahin hain ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL iss pinky tho shayad ek din main lakh pathi ban gayi hain ............. I guess she collected like 4-5 lakhsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  for all the shadi ka rasams ............. pinky pulling out the chk book from adi's bag ............. look maan gave adi .............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL & pinky ............. kya bath hain ............. haq se bag main se nikaala ............. adi supporting pinky .............I c a budding love story .............I hope cv's show adi & pinky scenes as requested .............

As expected maan behaved in exactly same way ............. exactly the same excuse ............. Too tired .............  Cause of the entire day's rasams ............. So take rest .............  As expected for him geet's safety is more important .............for him geet & their baby is important above all these earthly pleasures or the desires & he knows he is in no rush for anything like this '.''' as they have the entire future for them EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingwell done maan & cv's  ClapClapClapClapClapClap 

i would have been dissappointed if the cv's showed us the SR .................. Yes girls U heard me correct ..................... bcoz knowing maan .............. he going ahead for SR .............. is not digestable for me ..................at this stage when knowing geet's condition ...................I am happy that the cv's are keeping maan's character intact ..........Smile

but must say Poor maan & geet Embarrassed  had so much expectations EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing  But it was like dil ke armaanCryfor both of them .............  I was feeling so bad for these two & at the same time proud of my maan Smile

He was desparate to be with her & she also had the same desperationEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingwhen she saw that he was not coming clsoe to her EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

It was like aag dono taraf se barabar lagi hain EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing
Par haalaat kae aage kiski chali hain .............  maan who did not want any one to come in between them tonight ............. remembered that the baby or geet's preg* is actually coming in between ............. when his hand touched her belly ........ 

not that he minded the baby coming in between them ............. but he stopped himself coz of the baby .............. He knew it ............. that ............ this is what better for his family ............. staying away from his wife ............. Till she is safe .............

maan I think u need to consult a gynec ............. or geet's gynec ............. to know what is good for you & your family .............

next day morning ................ Maan feeling guilty ............. & first time probably this man has no answer's for geet's question ............. & geet thinking on how to pose her question ............. to him ............. so that he does not feel bad.............maan read geet eyes ............. I am waiting now for geet to read maan's eyes ............. like she did last time .............

Wow this man never misses anything ............. Thanks cv's for showing this scene ClapClapClap.............. as we all were debating on how come no one missed annie during the rasams .............

Or is it the cv's come & read what we writeWinkLOL .............I think the cv's read what we write .............LOLWink

gurti rocked .... cv's u rock ..........

edited

might happen this way .............

we might get some romance here & there ... but not like an SR ... as maan might try to maintain distance between them ..... & this behaviour of him will probably ... make geet wonder / upset .... & she might think  all of a sudden wht happened to him & he may finally give up & tell her ... wht's bothering him ... just like sangeet night .... geet might remember dadi's words as to never let a third person come in b/w u both .... this will make her ... ask him wht's bothering him ...

geet will understand his dilema & relieve maan of her promise .... that she gave him ... to save the baby ....

Edited by dewdropred - 25 January 2011 at 11:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142bharkhajasraj123--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFandivareenasptrnomisty85

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

TongueHello my crazies....Tongue

I am deadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead!!!! But I am just back so that I update my analysisWink

SO happy that i was able to see the episode...Big smileLOL

What an episode!!!EmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed!ClapEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed

The way Romeo tried to explain to Maan that 'koi jaldbaazi nahi karna'....EmbarrassedLOL

Romeo ko kya pataLOLLOL.. Maan se bhi jaldi hum sab crazies ko hai!! Kyun crazies sahi bola na mein!!

Adi trying to explain!! Awesome.. Maan had a face that he will kill everyone!!!! So good...

Ab aa gayi maan sahib ki saaliyan!!! Pinky darling u are great kitne paise hadap liye apne jijaji se...

Loved the scene when Pinky said... aapke bag se.. Adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and Maan looked at Adi that 'I will kill you' and Adi said.. pen maine sambalke rakhe hain!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

awesome!!!! Maan kit ho band bag gayi!! Ab sachi muchi shaadi mein Maan barbaad ho gaya!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

And Pinky madam... Aapki tho aassh hi aash hai!!!darling!!! StarStarStarBig smile

BlushingBlushingAa gaya aa gaya.... Maaneet ki Suhaag Raat aagayaBlushingBlushing

BlushingBlushingHumari muraadein poor hone ki raat aagyai...BlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingAagayi humari Maaneet ki Suhag Raat aa gayi!BlushingBlushing

Maan looked as though he wanted to eat her alive!!! So much passion!! And he was devouring her with his eyes...

What an expression Maan Singh Khurana... the way he explained about her beauty!!!

(aash darling tussi great ho yaar!!! Teri wajah se.. humhe yeh pata chala ki maan ki padayi poori ho gayi!!!)Big smileLOLWink

The way he removed all her jewellery.. Blushingand laid her on bed!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingthe way he touched her...and the way Geet shied oh God hum to wahi mar gaye!!!!!kya expression thi nyaar mere ko goose bumps aa gaye

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh at the moment maan ko yaad aa gaya!!! Poora SR bigad gaya Maan was suddenly angry with himself nd afraid for her... poor maan yaar..Embarrassed

No comments about Marjaanie todayAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry... mera mood kyun kharab karu mein!!!! Mein Maaneet dream land mein hoon!!!!

Morning geet looked beautiful... Maan is not able to meet her eyes!!!! This is not what we wanted on their first day of marriage!!!!CryAngry

Lets see what happens... I have full faith in Cvs..

But i have a doubt!!!

The scene is silly don't u think!!! Why cant Maan say that he is not sure about this coz she is pregnant!!! Wont she understand! Then there need not be any kind of ankh churana games rt guys!!! I really don't understand that!! And why did Maan become so tensed suddenly!!!

Cant he control himself!!! Cant he have a good SR... making her happy!!! Thats whole promise maan gave geet that he will always make her happy... so he should have delat this in a more matured manner!!!

Still Maan is Maan!! ;lets see what happens

Edited by maneet1985 - 25 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142divareenanaddiya26sptrnobharkhadewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Mann controlled homself ,

The episode started with  Maan , adi , romeo and manisha . It was funny Romeo kaise Maan ko shiksha de rahe the . Maan,s looks was hilari ous . Total part was enjoyable . Then pinky ki bari . Maan Sign the check amount of two lakh . Maan Was hurry to meet his Geet . and then M aan's smile.

Maaneet's Suhag Raat

Wo It was so dreamy .  Lets tell to finish my word . I know before that SR will not happen . But jo romance dekhno ko mila I am very very happy . YE article vi na . Humara knoon jala dia tha. I am happy that there was no fight . Thanks God . Maan enter the room and stand behind Geet . Geet ka aankhin  Maan ko dhoond raha tha .. Geet told aap uha kiyu hai . Maan said dekh raha tha betabi kiska taraf se a raha hai . Geet is very smart , Kiska taraf se . Oh my God I am dead .  Ek baat hai Maan ka aankhien itna blink kiyu kar raha tha . Maan , Geet se thik se nazar nahi rakh paya tha  . I total forgot What Maan said to Geet . I am dreamland till now . Maan taking i . off the jewellery . Ye mujhe saram  kiyu aa raha ha . Maan kise jewellery khul raha tha . So sexy and then the Hug  too sexy and jaan lewa . Geet maine tumhe bola na koi baat nahi .............

Lekin hi humara sab assha pani pani ho gayi . Hi rabba ye kya ho gaya .  Jab vi Maan ka hand geet ka belly par aa gayi Maan ko yaad aa gaya that Geet is pregnant . Thik hai koi baat nahi . Humein jo dekhne ko mila wo kaafi hai .

Maan was so sad . Bechara Maan .I am crying .Maan  Geet se itna prayer karte hai . He is too much concern with his Geet . Geet was so sad . Geet was total samarparn herself . Geet can't understand Maan . Maaneet sad hum vi sad . Maan soch rahe tha me kaise because Geet is pregnant .

Anne Arjun ke baare me maine kuch nahi bolna chati.

Nent Morning Maan was ready  . Geet awake . Maan said goodmorning to Geet and thinking Maan  Not told Geet, Geet vi soch rahi thi Maan ko kya hua kaise maan ko ye baat bolegi

Episode was superb . Hum jante tha Maan do not do anything  Maan ke liye Mishty and baby ka health sabse pahele hai . Lets see how Maan can handle this situation .  Will Maan avoid Geet Nor will tell everything . Dr ka baat yaha pe clear nahi hai > Maan avoid Geet Just for pregnent nor  criticle condition not cleared.

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 25 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFandivareenasptrnomisty85dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

will continue ... with my take after watching the show ...

diii.... i know... but dii i really hope i m able to join u guys tonite.....
otherwise have to come tomo and do all ur analysis n my analysis...

@all if i m not gonna come today.. i m sorry yar... but ll try my level best...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFancraziekudisptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by dewdropred

will continue ... with my take after watching the show ...

diii.... i know... but dii i really hope i m able to join u guys tonite.....
otherwise have to come tomo and do all ur analysis n my analysis...

@all if i m not gonna come today.. i m sorry yar... but ll try my level best...
mein bhi mein bhi...

i missed u all yesterday a lot!!!

i hope i will be able to watch the episode today!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Just saw the precap...
Its her health that has him all concerned, scared & hence with no proper answer to the questions she might for ask owing to his not wanting to culminate their marriage....and the guilt she might feel......
 makes him to so all silent & stay away from her.

join u guys soon...

edited
sorry not feeling much good...so unable to edit my reserve here

do check this link....just my thought on Maan...bas
A Man - Maan.

Edited by nanditasingh - 25 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFanbharkhamisty85

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

So far a fantastic glimpse of how the magnetic Maan would be when he is all set to win Geet completely. Geet was a pliant, mushy puppet in his arms. He was spellbinding in the way he approached Geet, and just stood there, his eyes boring big holes of desire into Geet. He was mesmerizing with his slowly but powerfully unfurling passion. It was awesome the way he relived the jewellery removing session. His words absolutely enthralling and arresting.

" Tumhari payal bahut shor macha rahi hai....Lekin mein aaj kisi ki nahi sununga, aaj hamare darmiyan koi nahi aayega...maine kahana aaj hamare beech labzo ki bhi jagah nahin" - spelled out his intentions very very clearly. The catch ofcourse came when his feather light touch on, poor mindless with passion and need, geet's tummy reminded Maan of what Geet was nurturing within her and how her and both could be in danger... That was it, all the burning passion was reeled in then and there by him.  His amazing self control came in at his rescue once more. Only leaving Geet absolutely flabergasted, thoroughly confused and frustrated!!

Ok, the love, passion, need, the dilemma, frustration and finally defeated resignation were beautifully depicted by both Maan and Geet. It was a beautiful prelude to SR. Maan, Geet and us audieance are gonna be on tenterhooks again, waiting for this period of yet another test of love by fate/destiny to run its course before both Maan and geet can finally give in completely to their love and need!!!

Hazaron toofan liye hue aaye hai yeh suhago wali raat
Koi hamse pooche ke is dil ke armaan kya hai
Armaan hai ki tumhe is jahan se aaj bas mein churalu
Armaan hai ki tumhe aaj mein apni bahon mein sama loo
Kuch aise paas aaye hum, ki doori ki koi gunjaish hi na rahe
Ek duje mein kuch aise sama jaye
ki ban jaaye hum ek dil, ek dhadkan, ek jaan, ek rooh aur ek zindagi sadaa ke liye

Par afsos yahi hai, ki ab bhi hai dooriyan kai,
Kai faslen hai hamare darmiyan
Na jaane woh sama kab aayega, jab mitagi saari majbooriyan
Par Itna jaanlo yeh mere sanam
Hum abhi mile ya na mil paaye hum,
Justaju, chahat aur pyar main karta rahunga tumhe qayamat tak!!!

Edited by sarrm - 25 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

Go to top