India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Limitless - Thread 1- (Page 93)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
loved the update.. you juggle the past with the present deftly.. and. absolutely no idea about those questions hunLOL.. I mean, in Maans case we do not even know who all are there in the familyD'oh...

eagerly awaiting the next part.. thanks for the pmEmbarrassed

Edited by ninand - 02 May 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
amazing part...
continue soon...
n thnx for the pm...

maan-ki-sanjana

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Gr888 update sanju...MMMUUUAAAHHH...*shelly gives u a flying kiss*...

Why blame geet yaar even I'm simply MAD about christian baleEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Thanks 4 taking names of all those HOOTIES (except Johnny Depp)

Pity...I shud b talkin abt the update and here I'm goin gaga over  CBLOL

I dunno y I have a sinking feeling that sameera herself is behind all this...or may be dev or NTConfused...Ok I know I'm exaggerating a bit too much but then one may never know what surprises u have in store 4 us!!!

Cont soon this time

Love

Shreya

maan-ki-sanjana

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
loved it
too good
waiting for next part

maan-ki-sanjana

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
m sure dt person is so dead .aftr all he ws messing mid MSK
cont sooon
I LOVED IT 
thnx for D PM Smile

maan-ki-sanjana

Morning Star Senior Member
Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
special call hmmm lets wish maan?? and the girl must be

a-  Sasha
b-  Anni
c- Sameera
:D - not NT

so since i have given the choices how about u givng the right ans loool

lovely update 

maan-ki-sanjana

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Ok , 1stly take a bow girl Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap I really wish I could say which part touched by heart the most , but the truth is the entire update touched my heart & soul Clap . I literally flinched with the kind of situation Geet is in @ present ; gosh , so much pain Cry Another , thing wanna mention is that , you really write beautifully ... particularly this update was Brilliant Clap
The words , the emotions , the situations ... all these had a smooth flow even though u r dealing with past n present tracks simultaneously Star
Indeed , what Geet went through during & post that accident is nothing less than a nightmare Cry Wait , u know what , I thought I would just write my comments but I feel I really should tell you why this update moved me 

"Maan felt helpless as he clasped Geet's shoulders and shook her. Her eyes were dry without a single tear glistening but they were glazed and her pupils dilated to the extent that her hazel eyes looked pitch black. She was staring at something that wasn't in front of her and it was as if he wasn't in the room. She just kept on mumbling to herself for their child and continued to rock her body.  "

A part of Maan felt that it would be better if she was crying because that would be understandable than the cold and unreachable Geet in front of him. He didn't want her to emotionally bury herself somewhere he wouldn't be able to reach and bring her back from.

"Geet! Please Geet talk to me! GEET!" Maan screamed in agony. Self-disgust and anger raged inside, threatening to destroy the think thread of control he had over himself. It was unbearable to see Geet in this situation and to know that he was the one responsible. He pulled her into an embrace, wishing that he could take all her pain inside himself. He would rather burn to cinders than seeing her face even the minutest of pain.

While Geet hadn't responded or shown any awareness of Meera's comments, the moment Mel was in her arms her whole demeanor changed. While Meera and Maan had failed to retrieve Geet from inner battle, all it took was Mel's entreaty to her mother for Geet to awaken. Her face lost its numb and blank look, instead it was filled with maternal concern and love.

"Nothing baby. Nothing." She smoothed down her angel's hair and got into bed with her. She didn't even notice the other two people in the room. All that mattered to her at that moment was her precious child. She pulled the blanket around them and then snuggle close to her darling and closed her eyes. There was such contentment in both of their faces that Maan felt like an intruder.   Clap   Clap  Clap  Beautiful ...

Loved the convo between Geet & Nonna 

Belle & Iman moments were as always Heart lovely Embarrassed

Now ur Qs ... let me try  Ermm 1 . Confused sorry @ the moment am cube , would answer once I read the update once more to get a clue Tongue

2.Sameera Ermm  anyways , I know I would turn a Clown anyway , so cheers to that LOL

Ok , jokes apart , really , really superb update , loved it & thanks for pm ...

Edited by drashsree100 - 03 May 2011 at 11:40am

maan-ki-sanjana

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

fantastic piece of work sanjana!...you are weaving this story from passed to present flawlessly...you're keeping me guessing as i have no idea regarding questions 1 & 2...wow!...geet going into that state at the mention of her baby was heartbraking...but the way she reacted to mel...oh that was such a tender moment...i loved that maan wanted to join them in the cuddle...i am ver happy that maan knows why geet is bent on staying away from him...and that meera is sort of becoming an ally...thanks for the updateHug

maan-ki-sanjana

Go to top