Fan Fictions

MG FF: Limitless - Thread 1- (Page 102)

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan-SaJan

superb yaar...
i had nt been in IF 4 a mnth n have missed so much of ds ff...
finally completed reading it...
u just rock dear...
u just left me speechless...
cant wait 2 read d next part..
plz do cont soon..
thx 4 d pms..

Thanks Yaar Embarrassed Glad that you're back on IF..will try to update soon!

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

loved it 

Who is Geet going to call?
I think nonna or sebastian

Who do you think is behind the text message?

Maybe sameera

Thank you Hinal!!Big smile

Good guesses!

Originally posted by butterfly.tanu

loved the ff...
add me to your pm list...

Thanks dear! Welcome to the FF!Big smile

tazzo Groupbie
tazzo
tazzo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ok, u cant do this to me! i am addicted to ur ff and i want a prompt update!!!! LOL plz plz plz jaldi update karo, pretty plz? *puppy face* Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

awesome part...loved it to the core.

Thank you Namita!!!Big smile

Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

that was a great update
i feel sooo sad seeing geet in that state
thank god mel came
she is like geets medicine
cant wait till the next part hun
me hoping that maaneet can be happy together soon
cont soon please
thanks for the pm!

Thanks dear!! Mel is Geet's anchor to sanity. Don't worry Maaneet moments will come LOL

Originally posted by doosheeka

awesome update...

Thanks yaar!!Big smile
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avani_9

hey i juz come across ur ff...n i loved it n diff concept...can u plz add me to ur pm list...thnx

Welcome to the FF~ Thanks dear!Big smile

Originally posted by tater

fantastic update

Thanks yaar!

Originally posted by .muskaan

hey silent reader peeps in the thread... well i just took this tym out to let u know that u r amazing... anyway  actually i had my exams n hence i was gayab shayab...caught up with the parts now... n they were absolutely beautiful...wont chew ur brain with my bak bak so jumping to the latest update... first i'd say that although sammera might b the person behind it all but that would be obvious...i mean most of the readers will suspect her n as a writer u sure have something else in store for us as in something diff...like may b it was not someone from his side may b it was someone from her family who did it...BTW i loved the flashback n i love Meera she is such a good frnd...

Thank you for the lovely commentEmbarrassed Hope your exams went well! Good guesses...LOL

DancinFireflies

maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazzo

WOW! u r brilliant! read all of it at a go, right from the start!!!! took me a couple of hours to finish!! man, was this great or what!! Big smile great going girl!

cant think of any answer to ur first question, but for the second one i think it's sameera.

update soon, cant wait!

and oh, plz add me to ur pm list. thanks! Big smile

ok, u cant do this to me! i am addicted to ur ff and i want a prompt update!!!! LOL plz plz plz jaldi update karo, pretty plz? *puppy face* Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the lovely comments Embarrassed Welcome to the FF!! Good guess! I'll try to update soon dear...maybe tomorrow or the day after Big smile Sorry for the delay!

tazzo

tazzo Groupbie
tazzo
tazzo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

WOW! u r brilliant! read all of it at a go, right from the start!!!! took me a couple of hours to finish!! man, was this great or what!! Big smile great going girl!

cant think of any answer to ur first question, but for the second one i think it's sameera.

update soon, cant wait!

Thank you so much for the lovely comments Embarrassed Welcome to the FF!! Good guess! I'll try to update soon dear...maybe tomorrow or the day after Big smile Sorry for the delay!

hey thankx! u knw what? i just saw that the rank of limitless went up! and i thot u updated!!!! :O silly me! :P chalo koi gaal nahi, kal ya parso toh update milhi jayega! :D:D balle balle! :D

Edited by tazzo - 10 May 2011 at 10:17am

maan-ki-sanjana

maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

update soon, cant wait!

hey thankx! u knw what? i just saw that the rank of limitless went up! and i thot u updated!!!! :O silly me! :P chalo koi gaal nahi, kal ya parso toh update milhi jayega! :D:D balle balle! :D

LOL I am totally evil for confusing you LOL

I am currently writing the update...have written 6 pages...but more to go...so maybe update tonight or definitely tomorrow...sorry for the delayEmbarrassed I was just too excited about the news about the Maha episode...LOL

tazzo

tazzo Groupbie
tazzo
tazzo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

update soon, cant wait!

LOL I am totally evil for confusing you LOL

I am currently writing the update...have written 6 pages...but more to go...so maybe update tonight or definitely tomorrow...sorry for the delayEmbarrassed I was just too excited about the news about the Maha episode...LOL

6 pages? already? phir toh jaldi hi update mil jayega!!  Party waiting!!!

abt the maha epi, me too is bhery bhery excited! i cant wait for today's epi either! so much anticipation esp after the article got published abt their consumating their marriage! phew! too much for my nerves! Tongue...Embarrassed nor can i wait anymore for ur update, toh plz plz plz aj hi update karneki koushish karna, plz plz pretty plz? *they should have a smiley for innocent puppy face so that i cud put it in my comment, right here* LOL

maan-ki-sanjana

Go to top