Fan Fictions

MG FF: Limitless - Thread 1- - Page 47

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
finally maan knows the truth.......i hope mel is maaneet's daughter..........continue soon n thnx fr the pm.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareena32 thumbnail
GREAT UPDATE and thanks for pm
i have doubt that maybe mel is not maan's daughter
i think iman will   will confess first
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG!!

Great part Sanjana!!
nihatri thumbnail
amazing part.awesome.      but who are Mel's parents?πŸ˜•
I get the feeling that Mel is Rahul and Lilys daughter and that Geet had a miscarriage. LOL Idk its a geuss . . . BTW loved the update! But babe please dont make us wait with all the suspense!

I want Iman to confess first . . .  (he initated the kiss; seems like he might be the one)

Love

Liz
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sakadafi thumbnail
That was an amazing update!!! The dance, the picnic....amazing!!!!  Still curious as to how the fall-out happened..........update soon!!!!
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Sanjana      πŸ€—......  awwwwesome update πŸ‘......lovely poem  .....both the past and present were interesting......now i understand  why u said good guesses.....feels like Mel is Rahul and Lily's child.....and Geet had a miscarriage.....waiting to know if it is true.....loved Iman and Bel's moments.....the dance,the outing,the kiss πŸ˜.....Seb and Geet's friendship was cute...Maan is in for a few shocking truths.. ...plz continue.....thank u for the PM......TC πŸ˜Š    

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally the truth is out through maan himself.....he himself told Dev that he is the man in geet's life....but what meera is saying is increasing the confusion regarding Mel.....the past was great....finally got that first kiss of theirs😳....beautiful.....and the friends' banter in Rahul's house in the beginning is hilarious.... do continue soon please....
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part.... loved it