Live UD: Softy the cutie....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Arohi makes a curtain in the middle of the bed and arjun tells her that if you want to strangle yourself then tight it to the fan not wall.... Arohi says im dividing this room.... arjun says that this is my room and your not going to stay here for a long time so why bother..... arohi says that room will be divided because im going to stay here....then arohi says this side is mine because i want the Tv and arjun says fine keep the TV and the remote is on my side and so is the bathroom..... arohi says that keep it and the closest is on my side.... arjun says keep it but dont touch the drawer.... arohi thinks that i'll have ot find out what's in that drawer.... arohi says 75% of the bed is mine and arjun tells her that your not that fat that you need that much space.... arohi tells him that someone will sleep with her and arjun asks who.... arohi asks him if he's jealous and arjun says im just curious.... Arohi shows him the teddy bear who's name is softy.... then arjun goes to sleep but then says that i dont sleep alone either i sleep with this knife and if softy comes on my side then say goodbye....Arjun calls arohi and tells her that i hate you and arohi says hate you too and bad dreams.....

Amrit looks at arohi's scrapbook and bua comes there and they both look at it and talk about her....

Biji is looking at names and arjun's brother ask for what and biji says that names for arjun and arohi's child..... then she's on a phone and tells someone that she needs a single bed at Rudra's house and that tooo fast.... then biji tell's arjun's brother that she already thought of gifts for their 10 anniversaries... Then biji gets papers from a servant and tells his brother that this are their honeymoon stuff....

Arjun and arohi are fighting over what they will watch.... arhoi wants to watch comedy and arjun wants to watch horror..... then arohi starts singing and arjun tells her to stop singing..... then dadi come there and gives arohi the papers and tells her that this are the bookings for the place your going to for honeymoon..... after she leaves arjun says that we'll have to do something to avoid this....

Tayiji tells rajbir to give gauri some time and rajbir thinks that bhabhi is right..... then gauri comes there and says that his work is more important and i'll get better soon..... tayiji says that this is a gift from me i'll book this holiday....

arohi is doing yoga and while doing that she curse arjun..... biji  is coming up the stairs and arohi pretends to have sprained her leg and says that i cant get up..... biji tells her to take rest and that she'll cancel the plan..... arjun comes there and sasy that same thing and dadi thinks that both sprained there leg at the sametime there is something wrong.... after dadi leaves arohi goes and asks arjun what was he doing and says that i did that drama and now she'll get suspious..... then they both start to fight.... biji calls the hotel and tells them to cancel the booking.... arohi goes into the closet and trys to open the drawer but it doesnt open so she trys all the keys..... just then bua and sankit come there and she gets very happy....bua ask her if she's alright and arohi says that no i left like someone is watching me always..... bua tells her to stop her fake happiness in front of her sasural and not in front of me.... arohi says that its not like that and dont cry or else i'll get weak.... then she says that i'll make them cry

please do read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
thanks...:)
loll...biji is funny...shez thought of the gifts as well..hahah....cute..:D
i wanna know whats in the drawer!!
im sure soemthign that arjun prefers not to show to anyone
maybe something that will melt arohi?
Thanks for the quick update
Thx !!!! loved the way he said good bye about softy ! 😆
Thnks for the update...
OMG biji is funny.. she's planning for the far future lol..
Thanks for the great update.
Thank you so much for the live update 😊