Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Tomorrow's epi seems to be hillarious ! (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Shwets1502

yes it will be an interesting scene to see the reaction of ishaan to see a sudden change in his wife...

bt i wud love 2 see.....suhana being possessive abt ishaan...........bt one thing in which ishaan is really a bholu is tht.....he cnt hv ne sort of affairs wid ne1.........ek ke saath hi itna sharma raha hai...cnt even say ILU....2 add one more wil be tooooooo much on the poor lil thing.....it wud be too tasking for him.........hahahaLOL

LOLLOL

very true...LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Kahi ishaan galti se bhi apni secretory Sapna ka naam na le le...phir toh bhagwan bhi nahi bach payenge humare bholu ko LOLLOL....You guyz remember...Sapna?...ishaan dialogue before golgappa party...I love sapnaLOLLOL

ohh yeah...how can we 4get SAPNA..LOL
At dat tym Suhana wasn't jealous 4rm her instead was happy knowing dat Ishu had a g.f...if Ishaan happens to say sumthng bout Sapna..Suhana defo. will get furious..! Big smile
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I guess after all the Suhana interrogation there will a romantic Sushaan scene....that's how I feel...and  then Suhana will tell Ishaan that Inder-Rajni told her to do that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I so want Ishaan and Suhana to get back at Inder and Rajni, its about time that they should taste there own medicine, come on Sushan , teach them a lesson for messing with your MARRIED life, even before starting the MArried life!!!!
Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Kahi ishaan galti se bhi apni secretory Sapna ka naam na le le...phir toh bhagwan bhi nahi bach payenge humare bholu ko LOLLOL....You guyz remember...Sapna?...ishaan dialogue before golgappa party...I love sapnaLOLLOL

Abb yea sapna kon hai?sona am thi Ishaan k liye jo yea sapna Aagaya.............pleze tell me...

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Abb yea sapna kon hai?sona am thi Ishaan k liye jo yea sapna Aagaya.............pleze tell me...

Resort wale track ke baad jab suhana se disha aur rajini naraj ho gaye the tab Inder aur elesh ne unmein patch  up karane ke liye teeno ko ek jagah bulaya tha aur suhana ko ye keh ke nheja tha ki ishaan iss jagah apne boss ki secretary sapna se milne ja raha hai.....LOLLOLLOLremember...ab yaad aaya ya nahiWink
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trueraginifan

Although there was no SuShaan scene today but tmrw's epi. seems to be hillarious...Thanx to Inder and Rajni who advised Suhana madam to keep a check on Ishaan..LOLLOL
She definately is going to follow deir instructions and will throw hundreds of questions on Ishaan like "kahan the tum.?"
"Itni der se kyun laga di aane mei.??"
"Der se aana tha toh phone kyu nhi kia.??" etc..etc..

Poor Ishu will have to answer all these questions...aww i m so lukin 4wd to his replies..Big smile

Hope the epi willbe as gud as i m expecting..*fingers crossed*

heheh...LOL me too waiting for Suhana-Ishaan cute confrontation.... Suhana is such a pure soul that she blindly accepts whatever her closed one says to her.... I mean , just see , when Rajni n Inder said something ...Ok... She accepted and started behaving like that... That day when Inder said to watch serials to become achi bahu, she did so... Embarrassed She is my sweet heart...Heart 

Dono how Ishaan will react to it....Day Dreaming May be he will be happy seeing her new avtar of being typical bahu.... or may get irritated... am waiting to see his reaction actually....Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index