Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess after all the Suhana interrogation there will a romantic Sushaan scene....that's how I feel...and  then Suhana will tell Ishaan that Inder-Rajni told her to do that..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so want Ishaan and Suhana to get back at Inder and Rajni, its about time that they should taste there own medicine, come on Sushan , teach them a lesson for messing with your MARRIED life, even before starting the MArried life!!!!
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Kahi ishaan galti se bhi apni secretory Sapna ka naam na le le...phir toh bhagwan bhi nahi bach payenge humare bholu ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....You guyz remember...Sapna?...ishaan dialogue before golgappa party...I love sapnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abb yea sapna kon hai?sona am thi Ishaan k liye jo yea sapna Aagaya.............pleze tell me...

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shakila2244

Abb yea sapna kon hai?sona am thi Ishaan k liye jo yea sapna Aagaya.............pleze tell me...

Resort wale track ke baad jab suhana se disha aur rajini naraj ho gaye the tab Inder aur elesh ne unmein patch  up karane ke liye teeno ko ek jagah bulaya tha aur suhana ko ye keh ke nheja tha ki ishaan iss jagah apne boss ki secretary sapna se milne ja raha hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†remember...ab yaad aaya ya nahiπŸ˜‰
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: trueraginifan

Although there was no SuShaan scene today but tmrw's epi. seems to be hillarious...Thanx to Inder and Rajni who advised Suhana madam to keep a check on Ishaan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She definately is going to follow deir instructions and will throw hundreds of questions on Ishaan like "kahan the tum.?"
"Itni der se kyun laga di aane mei.??"
"Der se aana tha toh phone kyu nhi kia.??" etc..etc..

Poor Ishu will have to answer all these questions...aww i m so lukin 4wd to his replies..πŸ˜ƒ

Hope the epi willbe as gud as i m expecting..*fingers crossed*

heheh...πŸ˜† me too waiting for Suhana-Ishaan cute confrontation.... Suhana is such a pure soul that she blindly accepts whatever her closed one says to her.... I mean , just see , when Rajni n Inder said something ...Ok... She accepted and started behaving like that... That day when Inder said to watch serials to become achi bahu, she did so... πŸ˜³ She is my sweet heart...❀️ 

Dono how Ishaan will react to it....😍 May be he will be happy seeing her new avtar of being typical bahu.... or may get irritated... am waiting to see his reaction actually....😳