Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Your favourite characters after the leap (Page 2)

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I hardly ever caught a glimpse of the show pre-leap.
But post-leap.... I love watching it for Diya-Shaurya and Jhanvi!

hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Guys wat i understood aftr reading all d articles is dat am not d only one who likes karan n janvi ad most n am happy about it....
Karan d guy is quite manly enuf to carry evrythng on his shoulder widout any pain...
Janvi is d gal who makes even boring n dull scenes more n more interesting.... So wished dat dese two guys hd been paired togthr but it didnt happenCry
But ma favourites r gonnna be Karan n Janvi for sure... dey r d heart of laado now, wanna see more scenes of them....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena110tastahnin

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@ Angelbuffy: Thanks for your welcoming! Smile
Seems like most of us have the same likings LOL

Originally posted by Angelbuffy

2)Amba (she is leaving laado in feb soo i think CVs would prolly kill her) Cry & we wont be able to see mysterious MR. Khanna+Amba love track.

Yeah, it's sad that she's leaving, though she has a very good reason to do so. As I heard Amba won't be killed, but instead will go abroad (maybe to her Mr. Khanna^^) Wink

@ JustJ: Hello! Big smile
Really just for Jhanvi? Well, she is a fantastic character (I'm repeating myself, aren't I? Embarrassed) And as she has a lead role, I guess, you don't have to fear that she won't get enough attention^^ Pre-leap I watched the show just for Amba (and sometimes Sia), now I'm watching it for Karan and Jhanvi too^^

@ radt: Well, then you've missed a few things LOL But yeah, I like it even more since post-leap, actually the episodes pre-leap I really loved have benn those with Amba. I've watched it daily because of her, but now I'm watching it for other characters like Jhanvi, Dia and Shaurya^^

@ hunk10: Hey! :)
No, you aren't the only one who likes the both Wink Aw, I too wanted them to be paired together and was really disappointed when Jahnvi destroyed all my hopes Cry They would've been such a cute couple. But as it seems we can't have everything LOL And I also am looking forward for much more scenes with them^^

Wow, guys, I'm getting more and more answers!Dancing And I'm surprised how much alike our likings are. Though, Karan and Jhanvi seems to top so far (I don't mind, love both of them^^) Hope to read more of your favourite characters after the leap! Smile

Best regards,
Hesperus <3

Edited by Hesperus - 27 January 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DamyanthiradtLimitLessFan

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Good to see that most of us are on the same boatWink
Pre-leap, I used to feel like a fish out of water on this Forum because I never much liked Sia and positively found the RaSia scenes a boreSleepyLOL
So I'm happy that most of us share our likes, if not our dislikesLOLLOL

Edited by laado_007 - 27 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
 @Hesperus... buddy dat was a nice way of replyin to all... am actually new to indiaforum so pardon me if i go wrong with ma words but am happy dat  am not d only one who loves Karan n JanviBig smile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hesperus.:- dittoLOL....... preleap , i will watch one episode once in a week , kabhi tho woh bhi nahin , i love Karan , poor thing and not found of Diya, i dont like gals crying LOL..........ya janavi, she was tasha in CID, hence here I am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena110tastahnin

hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hey guys i guess we all shud ask d cvs togethr to start karan's lovetrack as well... i dnt know how to start so i thought perhaps u guys can helpConfused......
 it wud be fun to watch a reserved n strong guy with a soft heart inside to fall in love with someoneWink
wat say guys???

LimitLessFan

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunk10

hey guys i guess we all shud ask d cvs togethr to start karan's lovetrack as well... i dnt know how to start so i thought perhaps u guys can helpConfused......
 it wud be fun to watch a reserved n strong guy with a soft heart inside to fall in love with someoneWink
wat say guys???

Don't worry! Sooner or later, someone will come along WinkLOL

LimitLessFan

Go to top